It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Assume They Come From Another Planet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

The most feasible explanation is that UFOs are created and piloted by extraterrestrials on planets outside this solar system. Humanity already has the capability to travel to other planets. Its just infeasible given our current level of technological advancement. Decade-spanning generational trips aren't what we're willing to go through at this point in time. We can do it. Its just not practical.

It may well be that extraterrestrials are on a technical level the same as ours but have gone to the great infeasible lengths we refuse to take in order to get here for their own purposes. No extra-dimensions, ghosts, or other unobservable and unproven theories are necessary to imagine space travel.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Jesus.

Well we might have a clue where they came from. In the Betty And Barney Hill Abduction Betty drew a star map of a star system a Grey showed her and like 20 years later they found that exact same star system. So we have a clue.

Supernaturals are just a myth. So im assuming they are from another planet or they could be from the future.

They drew a star system? So what, that's not proof. Lot's of stuff use to be myth until it wasn't.

FACT: The panda and mountain gorilla were once considered to be mythological creatures and today we know they really exist.

Its not proof but its a strange coincidence. More than anything Supernatural

Yes they were considered mythical creatures until they were proven.....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've always believed theyr'e from parallel dimensions. Don't believe they come from other solar systems personally.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think they come from outer-space:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The fact is, they existed before they were proven. They didn't start existing after we had proof. My point is, either something is real or it's not, regardless of proof. Both the panda and mountain gorilla existed long before anyone had a shred of proof. Yet witnesses were mocked and ridiculed when they were right all along.

Same with the supernatural. If it's ever proven, that means everyone that doubted it and made smart ass comments really just made themselves look stupid since they were indeed trying to convince people that something real didn't actually exist.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I agree.

Well in the short time we have recorded history nothing Super Natural has ever been proven but we'll see.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

The most feasible explanation is that UFOs are created and piloted by extraterrestrials on planets outside this solar system. Humanity already has the capability to travel to other planets. Its just infeasible given our current level of technological advancement. Decade-spanning generational trips aren't what we're willing to go through at this point in time. We can do it. Its just not practical.

It may well be that extraterrestrials are on a technical level the same as ours but have gone to the great infeasible lengths we refuse to take in order to get here for their own purposes. No extra-dimensions, ghosts, or other unobservable and unproven theories are necessary to imagine space travel.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

My point is, we never observe them actually traveling through space.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here's an interesting video

Definitely alien

Only the intellegent will appreciate it.

edit on 12/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Jesus.

Well we might have a clue where they came from. In the Betty And Barney Hill Abduction Betty drew a star map of a star system a Grey showed her and like 20 years later they found that exact same star system. So we have a clue.

Supernaturals are just a myth. So im assuming they are from another planet or they could be from the future.

What constitutes proof? If you see a ghost in your hallway, how do you prove it to anyone? You know you saw it and it doesn't make your experience any less real because people choose not to believe it. I think its entirely possible that aliens are actually supernatural entities.

They walk through walls.
They lock people in their sleep.
They possess people's bodies.
They shapeshift (sometimes)

The list goes on and on.

They drew a star system? So what, that's not proof. Lot's of stuff use to be myth until it wasn't.

FACT: The panda and mountain gorilla were once considered to be mythological creatures and today we know they really exist.

Its not proof but its a strange coincidence. More than anything Supernatural

Yes they were considered mythical creatures until they were proven.....

The fact is, they existed before they were proven. They didn't start existing after we had proof. My point is, either something is real or it's not, regardless of proof. Both the panda and mountain gorilla existed long before anyone had a shred of proof. Yet witnesses were mocked and ridiculed when they were right all along.

Same with the supernatural. If it's ever proven, that means everyone that doubted it and made smart ass comments really just made themselves look stupid since they were indeed trying to convince people that something real didn't actually exist.

I agree.

Well in the short time we have recorded history nothing Super Natural has ever been proven but we'll see.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
I think they come from outer-space:

Yep, outer space they definitely come.

Very interesting and intellegent video.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Its my opinion that if you believe there is actually something to this subject then you must also accept the idea of a cover-up behind it. To act as if all UFO observations by astronomers and governmental organizations with high-powered telescopes or other means of space observation are made known to us is to deny the reality of what is really going on here.

If there was no cover-up there would be nobody in doubt that extraterrestrials are coming to this planet.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Definitely alien

Definitely not from this rock. No earth dwelling entity would come up with this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was abdulted as a child by humans in flying craft.and was exposed to their technology.
They are not from our planet ,not all,humanity didnt start here,we were put here,we are an upgraded or evolutionary boosted primate that is indiginous to this planet.

Our creators designed us in their image,as in humanoid.

Our creators are humans as are the four co-operating groups I was taken by.

These are just physical craft,and we cant understand them or affect them any more than an amazon indian would a stealth fighter---if they saw one that is,and they would describe their encounter the same way I did when I SAW A STEALTH AT AN AIRSHOW.

And they would have the SAME CHANCE OF SEEING A STEALTH UND UNDERSTANDING IT ----AS YOU WOULD THE FLYING CRAFT I WAS ON.

Thats it basicly,not complicated just knowledge and understanding of technology.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

#1 - They have been tracked on radar which means they can be detected by radar, yet they suddenly show up.
#2 - They have never been tracked "en route" to earth from another star or galaxy, but only after they're here.

Weird video choice aside........you actually pose some valid questions.

Why are UFO's only tracked within Earth's atmosphere and yet we can track asteroids and space probes way beyond Earth's atmosphere?

I guess you could say that this is a strong argument that all UFOs are indeed mundanely human in origin or are simply known and yet to be known atmospheric phenomena.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Whats to say they are not already amongst us?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Edit: Duh. Wrong thread nevermind.
edit on 12-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Definitely alien

Definitely not from this rock. No earth dwelling entity would come up with this.

HA! I believe you have just conclusively proven that Mr Bean is a plagiarist...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yep, thanks.

Since there are no proof, we can only assume and give our opinions. I would assume that their modes of transportation are way ahead of ours. Just look at how the technology has evolved here on earth over the last one hundred years...now imagine a thousand years...ten thousand...one hundred thousand...a million...

I don't believe in the nuts and bolts type UFOs. Anytime I see something metallic looking I cannot help but think of secret military tech. But the plasma one...who knows? From other dimensions? Or a different type of transportation that we cannot even start to imagine or grasp...

I agree with you that we've never seen something outside our own atmosphere. Or if we have, it's anything but conclusive.

S&F.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join