It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Assume They Come From Another Planet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've been studying UFOs and Aliens for a long time. About 14 years and one thing I find that is very lacking is any actual evidence that they come from space. Follow me here and pay close attention before responding.

#1 - They have been tracked on radar which means they can be detected by radar, yet they suddenly show up.
#2 - They have never been tracked "en route" to earth from another star or galaxy, but only after they're here.
#3 - We have no evidence that there is life anywhere except earth

Part of the premise is based on the notion of evolution, which is loaded with holes. Part of it is based on the assumption that life has to exist somewhere else (no evidence though). Part of it is based on the notion that it explains supernatural stories all of the world, but it doesn't.

So why exactly should we assume that aliens are from another planet and not another dimension or even supernatural entities that we are trying to explain away as something natural?

***SNIP****

MOD EDIT:
Video removed since it has nothing to do with the topic and is confusing members.
edit on June 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
all of the major races have advanced tech that allows them to escape our detection when traveling across the stars

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
all of the major races have advanced tech that allows them to escape our detection when traveling across the stars

Is that assumption or fact? If you claim it's fact, show us the hard evidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Jesus.

Well we might have a clue where they came from. In the Betty And Barney Hill Abduction Betty drew a star map of a star system a Grey showed her and like 20 years later they found that exact same star system. So we have a clue.

Supernaturals are just a myth. So im assuming they are from another planet or they could be from the future.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker

Yet they do not have the technology to prevent them frequenty crashing on arrival? Or indeed to prevent us seeing them on the odd occasion they avoid crashing?

Strange.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Could you please explain the point of the crap cheesey video.

It seems somewhat - not really needed.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

Show us evidence of supernaturals...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You just want to find them so you can charge them for crimes against humanity?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Right. Hes a wannabe Terrorist. Lol

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yeah and whats with that video. Are you showing evidence of spirits that where clothes and play in parks?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You do know that Ghost on security camera video isn't real, right? It's very artsy I'll give it that.

Inter-dimensional beings are 100% real. Until we get to that frequency ourselves without substances, it's speculation and personal observational testimonies that convince no one.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Maybe they don't know what to expect when they get to earth. The force of gravity, weather, there's many different things at hand they might not be ready for or planned for.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You've been studying UFO's and aliens for 14 years and you put up this crap video as evidence?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
You've been studying UFO's and aliens for 14 years and you put up this crap video as evidence?

You just made me laugh/fart...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Yeah and whats with that video. Are you showing evidence of spirits that where clothes and play in parks?

I think most can tell fairly quickly that this isn't a genuine "Ghost video".....but just in case here are a few clues:

Written and Directed by Dante Fortson
Production Assistant - Stanford Greenlee
Starring - Jaime Lynch as Megara

So yep I'm as bemused as everyone else......What's with the video!!

edit on 12-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The real problem with UFO's is that hard fact and proofs won't ever come up until humanity is ready to face it. TPTB knows it and disinformation as well as discrediting the one's preaching for truth are almost ridiculed. I believe the phenomenon as very real. One can always argue that there is no proofs so it's barely real but there aren't any proofs that it's not, isn't it?

I say a few centuries ago some people said the earth was a sphere and were ridiculed when the popular belief was that it was flat. IMO the same thing is going to happen with UFO's alien and everything but when the time is right, and this is soon but not yet. As I already said don't start arguing for proofs or evidence, science has it's own limits and time will always be the best friend of humanity understanding everything.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

I think most can tell fairly quickly that this isn't a genuine "Ghost video".....but just in case here are a few clues:

Written and Directed by Dante Fortson
Production Assistant - Stanford Greenlee
Starring - Jaime Lynch as Megara

So yep I'm as bemused as everyone else......What's with the video!!

edit on 12-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

Ohh god and that horrible effect to make it look like an old film reel.
OP is to busy threatening people on his other thread.. bending over, bj's etc...
I'd like to hear why this video is presented after 14 years of studying aliens and ufo's.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I find it odd that there are some 36 cameras in a park. I find it odd of the cut scenes. This cannot really be real footage can it? What is up with the obvious computer generated reception lines running through the footage? What kind of security camera in a park has such great pixel capture?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Isn't that video a teaser for a tv series??

thefallseries.com...

I don't understand why you put that in your OP.

But one thing for sure...I never really cared about ghosts but if they're all beautiful women wearing shorts...I now know where I want to be when I die !!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Jesus.

Well we might have a clue where they came from. In the Betty And Barney Hill Abduction Betty drew a star map of a star system a Grey showed her and like 20 years later they found that exact same star system. So we have a clue.

Supernaturals are just a myth. So im assuming they are from another planet or they could be from the future.

They drew a star system? So what, that's not proof. Lot's of stuff use to be myth until it wasn't.

FACT: The panda and mountain gorilla were once considered to be mythological creatures and today we know they really exist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join