It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Mars by Ernest L. Norman (Fake or Real) ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I understand in the eyes of a bunch here that the "the tubes" have been really been beaten like a dead horse.

But when ever I see this website, the 10th and 11th image from the top, it just seems impossible that those tubes are natural.
www.ebtx.com...

Ernest Norman (I am not a Unarian) stated that a person by the name of Nur El visited him and said that he and his society live underground and that the tubes we see on mars from earth are sometimes seen being above ground on earth. This Nur El said they are transportation tubes that go from one city to the next.

I am amazed at why Nasa leaked this (the tube picts like the 10th and 11th one on that page), because again those images seem so real.

Question:
!.How come nasa has two vehicles on mars if there is a civilization underground? Or is there?
2 Nasa or higher ups must be in communication with them, why would the martians let two vehicles move around their territory freely with out any contact from them the martians ?

3. Many of you might think that Ernest Norman was a crazy because his organization made bad predictions especially when his wife took over. Just wondering if Ernest Norman was the real deal or a fake? He seemed to be raised very conservatively etc.

I've seen so many thousands of images from Nasa and Esa, I just have a very tough time thinking that there is not something going on way up there that the public at large just doesn't have a clue about. Is it because of the Brookings Report based on the public being frightened by H.G. Wells original novel and Orson Welles radio broadcast "War of the Worlds"? Nasa leaders give the go ahead to hide info on mars based on those reports etc.

Again, I am really bugged by that 10th and 11th image of the tubes on that page I gave a link to.

It's odd that Author C. Clark called it (tube images) the "Smoking Gun" of nasa pictures that proves there could be life on mars or past life on mars. But from what Ernest L. Norman's book "The Truth About Mars" there could be life (civilization) on mars now.

I understand many even on this site some think that the tubes are natural, so I guess I am leaving myself open for a bunch of debunkers.

In the book they live underground, which is a concept that I think the earth civilizations can't comprehend. But a solar flare they said gave them 200 years go go underground or die. One thing that struck me is that maybe this concept could have merit, if they tried other planets (that have better atmosphere) maybe the leaders of other planets got upset because they don't won't to house millons of extra people (martians). So the martians decided to go underground out of desperation. When they did that they may of lost the bacteria etc. needed to even visit the earth in person. But they did say they tried to establish colonies on earth but were not successful because it was too far away.

Ernest's book info here:
www.firedocs.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There is atmosphere on moon and mars,there are mining machines there ,human colonies on moon and mars.The lie they don't need those suits.We have been lied too for many years, millennium..The evidence is everywhere,the
powers to be are preparing insurance policy(plausible deniability)WHEN AND IF THEY FAIL COMPLETING N.W.O.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, I followed your 'ebtx' link and found that it led me to a wide selection of material with deeply anti-Jewish and Holocaust-revisionist content.

Could it be that you don't really care about what's on the surface of Mars, so long as that content leads people to the hate hidden behind it? After all, it worked well for Ernst Zundel and his invention of Nazi UFOs.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
Well, I followed your 'ebtx' link and found that it led me to a wide selection of material with deeply anti-Jewish and Holocaust-revisionist content.

Could it be that you don't really care about what's on the surface of Mars, so long as that content leads people to the hate hidden behind it? After all, it worked well for Ernst Zundel and his invention of Nazi UFOs.

Not at all, I didn't check much with the other links at the ebfx site, so no not at all. I am just fixated with so many images from mars being dissected and showing possible mars civilization.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
There is atmosphere on moon and mars,there are mining machines there ,human colonies on moon and mars.The lie they don't need those suits.We have been lied too for many years, millennium..The evidence is everywhere,the
powers to be are preparing insurance policy(plausible deniability)WHEN AND IF THEY FAIL COMPLETING N.W.O.

From what I can gather from reading the small book The Truth About Mars is that the civilization that lives under ground (if true) have lost bacteria etc. (not a scientist) needed to live like they used to above ground. So I am not sure if they need space suites or not. But I have seen strange looking space suites on the Ancient Alien show, I think from the South America region.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The tubes are beyond odd yes,of all the pics of Mars I have seen I think the smoking gun is the so called "statue" photo.It resembles a being of some kind sitting on a rock.

When put to infared 2 round circles appear where the eyes would be.I also believe life on Mars has the abbility to camaflage itself.
edit on 12-6-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My problem with the 'tubes' is that they directly mimic what sand dunes look like from space on the earth. Also, most of the 'tube' images are cropped out of a larger field that shows that when they open up in to large fields of sand, the fields have the same ripple shapes, albeit much longer and random. Another problem is the 'rings' which i think are just adjacent dunes that are arcing towards each other, creating the illusion of a ring.

The clincher for me is the areas of that have no 'rings' and those that have fragmented areas of arcs that seem randomly placed. What kind of architecture is that? - I would think that if they were artificial, they would be in much more of a perfected topographic arrangement. IMHO ----- As much as I would really like them to be non-natural, the evidence seems to weigh in to an affect that wind has on sand.

edit on 12-6-2011 by charlyv because: carity

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? That website thinks that simple sand dunes and slides are actually worms over a kilometer long on a planet with nearly no atmosphere? Really? One would think time is better spent on a real science based website, and learn what actually is going on.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
The tubes are beyond odd yes,of all the pics of Mars I have seen I think the smoking gun is the so called "statue" photo.It resembles a being of some kind sitting on a rock.

When put to infared 2 round circles appear where the eyes would be.I also believe life on Mars has the abbility to camaflage itself.
edit on 12-6-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)
'

Interesting indeed about the infared being around the eyes! Wow! I'll have to check that out for sure.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
My problem with the 'tubes' is that they directly mimic what sand dunes look like from space on the earth. Also, most of the 'tube' images are cropped out of a larger field that shows that when they open up in to large fields of sand, the fields have the same ripple shapes, albeit much longer and random. Another problem is the 'rings' which i think are just adjacent dunes that are arcing towards each other, creating the illusion of a ring.

The clincher for me is the areas of that have no 'rings' and those that have fragmented areas of arcs that seem randomly placed. What kind of architecture is that? - I would think that if they were artificial, they would be in much more of a perfected topographic arrangement. IMHO ----- As much as I would really like them to be non-natural, the evidence seems to weigh in to an affect that wind has on sand.

edit on 12-6-2011 by charlyv because: carity

I think that is why there is such mystery behind these tubes because of the varied opinions. And it seems like it sure gets from one spectrum to the other. Not much in-between either you see it or you don't.

in the tenth and eleventh picture on the site mentioned. I see this what looks like a transparent material with white ribs.i could see were that would look natural but when it bends over the one below it just makes it look like it is not made by nature.

One major thing that I think is messing up people thinking that it is natural is that after viewing terraces on sides of mountains etc. It seems because this civilization maybe thousands of years ahead of us and because they live underground for maybe hundered of years could be using biological material to grow structures and buildings. As strange as that seems I think they've developed a technique like how we as humans grow fingernails. So much look biological. Because they live underground and have maybe lost muscle strength (possibly) they need to make materials that do the working for them. I see this time and time again in looking at places on mars and such as dwelling places there (possibly), again terraces on side of mountains. A great place to check out is Newandromeda35 at youtube and look for the terraces on the sides of mountains and how they are inserted there by the hundreds and thousands. Almost like fingernails, their method of buildings seems like they are growing materials (not wood) but of a material like fingernails ?

I think this fingernail type material is the covering of the tubes that go for maybe hundreds of miles then go in and out of the mars surface. But it is just a covering but what it is hiding is the metallic tunnels under the fingernail type materials. We can't see the metal, but at the end of the tube on top is a metallic glint on the 11th pic. Which could be an indication of what might be under the surface, the metal or more dense material is what the tunnels are made of, not the covering to keep it from rusting etc. Just a speculation.

edit on 13-6-2011 by thetiler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thanks op - looks the goods - remote viewing has been around for ages ala advanced meditation and astro traveling.

1956! Woah eh?! Wonder if the author has reincarnated into this era and posts at ATS ?

makes you wonder eh!?

S&F

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Thanks op - looks the goods - remote viewing has been around for ages ala advanced meditation and astro traveling.

1956! Woah eh?! Wonder if the author has reincarnated into this era and posts at ATS ?

makes you wonder eh!?

S&F

I wonder how he (Ernest Norman) new of tunnels going in and out of the mars surface when there were no close up photos of mars in the 1950's.But in the book he really gets into something out of a fiction book writing of mutant ants with intelligences of humans etc. At least I think that is what it read

Then I really get spooked out when i viewed a "Gonefishing" video (username on youtube) how he said he spotted creatures around caves and rocks and displayed them in a mars nasa photo.

And the strange thing is that this Nur El said that their are mutant ants on mars and they live in caves and rocks. At least that is what Ernest Norman stated. True or total fictions, I just don't know really!

Another strange thing is how this Nur El stated that there is growth in (either the north or south pole of mars. And that it grows in the seasons. That it is an algae like substance for food. Then you can see those pics in nasa photos, you can spot em on youtube or skippers site. Just google "skipper" you'll see it. Something like Anomalies Research etc. not sure the exact name. Just speculation! Sorry if I seem to go overboard on all this.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here is one that seems interesting to me. It states in Ernest L. Normans book that ( Nur El- Martian?)said there is an extreme shortage of water on mars. He stated that they have to take showers using special chemicals.
Maybe this explains people seeing these large circular metallic looking ufo's sucking up water/ One lady I remember on youtube testified she saw a round craft sucking up water. You can find the video on youtube.

When you look at this youtube video it sure looks to me like they are trying to saving every drop of water off the planet. Key areas were there is water flow they install rock that looks slender to cover sides embedded in little valleys so the water doesn't evaporate. Just a thought.

Check out the video in about 30 or 31 seconds:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

makes you wonder eh!?

S&F

I wonder how he (Ernest Norman) new of tunnels going in and out of the mars surface when there were no close up photos of mars in the 1950's.But in the book he really gets into something out of a fiction book writing of mutant ants with intelligences of humans etc. At least I think that is what it read

Then I really get spooked out when i viewed a "Gonefishing" video (username on youtube) how he said he spotted creatures around caves and rocks and displayed them in a mars nasa photo.

And the strange thing is that this Nur El said that their are mutant ants on mars and they live in caves and rocks. At least that is what Ernest Norman stated. True or total fictions, I just don't know really!

Another strange thing is how this Nur El stated that there is growth in (either the north or south pole of mars. And that it grows in the seasons. That it is an algae like substance for food. Then you can see those pics in nasa photos, you can spot em on youtube or skippers site. Just google "skipper" you'll see it. Something like Anomalies Research etc. not sure the exact name. Just speculation! Sorry if I seem to go overboard on all this.

I tried to edit but couldn't find the edit area because I am new here. "Gonefishing" seems to be gone at youtube so I couldn't find his videos. If you find them please let me know. But I think he pulled them. Not sure why though.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thetiler

Well for a 1956 text the use of microwave oven's, mind control, artificial womb's and people that sound vaguely like the gray alien's of UFO lore, what sound like genetic alteration to the plant's, extreme conservation of water and resources and architectural descriptions, building process and lighting method's all sound quite practical but beyond what we have built with the possible exception of D.U.M.B make me think psychic or not, real or not this man was a visionary and would have beaten most sci fi writers even of today into the ground but maybe the truth is somewhere between real and imaginary but I will not say it is fake.
As I have come late to this thread by about three years and found it after a search for the text here is a current link to the text for anyone else whom is intrigued.
www.firedocs.com...
The debit like card and number payment system mentioned is also interesting.
edit on 28-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Pareidolia.

I don't see any tubes in those images, only groves with dunes in them. Have you looked at high-rez images of those locations from the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter?

I'll post here later with any such high-res images I can find. Here's where to start with: ida.wr.usgs.gov...

P.S. And here is the high-res observation by MRO, at 30.0 cm/pixel: hirise.lpl.arizona.edu... "Trough with Light Toned Bedfoorms".
hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu...

Gigantic worms? Tunnels? Oh puh-lease! *rolls eyes*
edit on 29-5-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thetiler

Geez, here we go again with this old story. Hoagland tried to pass this off as the same glass tube theory. If you have done your due diligence and looked at the HD images of Mars, it is clearly visible that these are sand dunes collecting in between gullies/valleys. If an alien Mars civilization where to build such tubes, then why is the symmetry of these tubes not better aligned.

Kratos

edit on 29-5-2014 by Kratos40 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join