It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current World Events and New Era?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have been contemplating the current turmoil in the world, ie Arab Spring, Middle East in general. In addition to other factors like increases in volcanic activity, earthquakes etc. My twopence of thought is this. What if world leaders know something the rest of us do not. For example there may be a pending natural disaster pending on a global scale ie a pole shift or something simmilar. Or maybe, finally at last we are going to see something cosmically significant happening such as the arrival (offically) of ET.
With that in mind is it possible that world leaders of nations have been told of what is to come and some of them cannot cope with this and have thrown the rattle out of their prams and embarked on a policy of madness in their own countries such as we have seen in Lybia and Syria. It would make sense and would explain part of what is happening. I do believe the revolutions by the people is genuine but i do feel there is something more to all of this than we realise. Are we possibly witnessing the end of the old era and about to enter a completely new one?

new topics

join