It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Pisses Off A CNN Reporter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I watched the entire interview and must have missed the part where Jesse Ventura Pissed off ANYONE!

Can you please tell me how many minutes and seconds into the interview to look for someone getting pissed off?

Thanks.

Yea, it's in the OP...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why does it seem to me like she is trying as hard as possible to make him sound like he is a nutjub?

"He used to be a wrestler, and a body guard for rock bands..."
"Your show is called conspiracy theories..."

> Then he asks a tough question
"uh er... lets move on"

>Asks another tough question
"I ask the questions here! Lets move on"

Then she asks about Ron Paul while making the most condescending face I have ever seen...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wouldn't it have been awesome if the title of this thread was.........
"Jesse Ventura pisses ON a CNN reporter"
If you're listening Jesse please put that on your "To DO" list.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eshel
I'm starting to wonder if CNN has a personal vendetta against Jesse LOL
After seeing this and the way Piers Morgan treated him a few months back, it just sickens me to watch a network so blatantly disrespect a man over and over.
Unfortunately, since I don't have cable and they only show CNN at my work's breakroom that's the only 2 examples I have of this... lol
So, if he's been getting good air somewhere else, somebody let me know please !!

I used to watch Anderson Cooper regularly until a couple of months ago when he said something like "Have you seen Jessee Ventura's show? What a joke." Poor CNN.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Wouldn't it have been awesome if the title of this thread was.........
"Jesse Ventura pisses ON a CNN reporter"
If you're listening Jesse please put that on your "To DO" list.

Ha, I thought about that!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Grrrrr! Stupid iPhone & Apple not using Flash! So now I have to wait until this video is in the stupid iPhone format before I can view it. FU Apple!

I love Jesse & I loooooove when he doesn't take any crap & pisses off anyone who interviews him. I heard Jesse say on the Howard Stern show he would run with Ron Paul if Ron is looking for a VP
edit on 12-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I saw Pierce Morgan try to egg him on on his show...was hard for Jesse to hold his composure. pierce actually had the audacity to call Jesse chicken.

Think he said something to that effect as well when jesse asked him a question...saying " I'm the one who gets to ask the questions."

Pierce Morgan is an aorrogant lil &%$# at times, and I really don't care for his interview style at all,...another one brought up through the ranks to serve TPTB.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Jesse would sit there and talk to CNN for hours if given the chance. The ratings obviously go up when Jesse or Ron Paul are on. So why limit them to a 5 minute interview? Ratings = Money does it not? Ah I know why. Its probably because they couldnt have Jesse talking for an entire 60 minutes... he might actually start to make sense to the brainless doofs that actually watch CNN.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't know how anyone can focus on what's being said - I'm too busy trying to figure out why she matched her eye shadow to her shirt.

I'm not trying to be funny or trite - that is some seriously distracting makeup.
Usually news women and men are conservative and stylish, and she's really neither, and it seems contrived. It doesn't really make sense to me. They usually have someone going over their appearance before they go onscreen.

Look at the background too - what were they doing with THAT COLOR?
edit on 13-6-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Just click on the youtube link, and it should automatically switch to your youtube app on the iphone.

Jesse Ventura is the man! He never waiver'ed once from his opinions, even when she turned into super b!t$H! I can't stand watching the MSM for this exact reason.... It's a bunch of twits with microphones speaking over honest people too solely promote their own agenda. I actually became irate watching that video!!!

Thanks for post S&F!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I watched, or rather, heard that segment "live" at that time while keeping busy with house chores. I sensed the woman was irritated. She did sounded like she wanted to put words into this mouth. I liked the way he answered with regards to not knowing about the death of OBL and politics.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I watched the entire interview and must have missed the part where Jesse Ventura Pissed off ANYONE!

Can you please tell me how many minutes and seconds into the interview to look for someone getting pissed off?

Thanks.

I'd like to know the answer to that question as well. I'm from the UK and the interviewer was very very pleasant in comparison to the grilling that someone as evasive as the interviewee was if they were on UK radio 4 in the morning (I listen every morning as I drive to work) . Jesus he did not answer once direct question except about sunglasses !!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You left out Navy Seal and patriot..

Not to mention "Mover" & "Shaker". Jessie is out to expose, not expose'. These news personalities are puppets to the machine at both ends of the spectrum. From the Libs over at PMSNBC to the Fanatics at Fox. None of 'em are interested in the truth because it's too different from their "programming."

We need to support the Big Bobble Head before he thinks he's taking these chinks in his armor in vein.

edit on 13-6-2011 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I for one, plan to read his latest book "63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read". His message is important and the bought and paid for MSM's job is to discredit him but it won't work. He's asking the right questions and bringing proof to the table.

Go Jesse!

P.S. I don't think anyone can shut Jesse up

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well they could have chosen to not have him as a guest at all, so it isnt true that CNN does not want him to weigh in.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I love this guy. I wish he was my dad.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join