It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Pisses Off A CNN Reporter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I just noticed this video uploaded today on youtube.. It's titled "Jesse Ventura Doubts the Bin Laden Fairytale on CNN", but I found the confrontation more interesting throughout the 5 minute interview.

The reporter starts getting a little standoff-ish around 2:28.. It somewhat escalates from there.. After 3:30 she gets interrupted by him and says "Go ahead you wanna weigh in?".. Maybe it's just me but after she says that she looks flamingly pissed..

He says he's wearing the shades because he wants to be the new Hunter S. Thompson replacement, or something like that...

It's obvious to me how directed the interview is. They don't want him saying too much about certain subjects, heavens no!

Good day..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good job as usual Jesse!
If we keep saying it enough, maybe people will finally start hearing us.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
News reporters and anchors should just REPORT the news without personal feelings, agendas and biases for people to be swayed on their opinions.

She is nothing but a shill. IMO

Report the News and then... Shut up! Ask a question and Listen...then Shut up!

This is the NEWS Room...Not the My Opinion & Debate Room for newscasters.

And if this little girl thinks she knows more about the REAL World so that she feels justified in lecturing Ventura and even telling him "I ask the Questions"...she should live one year in his life to get a full measure of the REAL News and the REAL World.

edit on 12-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Yeah, I think she was pretty irate but kept her composure pretty well. I dig Ventura and everything but you gotta admit that it's super difficult controlling an interview with that guy. A reporter always has a direction they want to take an interview now days and rarely do they want candidness anymore. I'm not saying that's a good thing, in fact, it's down-right horrible and is indicative of what's wrong with the media today.

Oh, and the Hunter remark? Wow... I'm surprised and elated that Ventura is getting into him. That's going to round the guy out pretty damned well. I hope he doesn't vanish into his Mexico paradise for good.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if CNN has a personal vendetta against Jesse LOL
After seeing this and the way Piers Morgan treated him a few months back, it just sickens me to watch a network so blatantly disrespect a man over and over.
Unfortunately, since I don't have cable and they only show CNN at my work's breakroom that's the only 2 examples I have of this... lol
So, if he's been getting good air somewhere else, somebody let me know please !!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just listen to the way she is talking to him and the tone she is using, these news anchors suck now days.
Go Jesse!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I notice ATS is all about making a thread at the right time of day. Haha. Oh well.

I already posted this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Sorry about that.. I used his name the in search function but that thread didn't show up, would have if there was a chronological option with it...
edit on 12-6-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Reporters just sneak in and get the story and print half of it, the other half being sensationalism. It has to be popular so the public will take the time to watch it. Reporters on T.V. just read idiot cards and can't think to boot always believed F##kface ossama was done in 09 @ tora bora. The Tali-Tangos seemed to be asking each other WTF, when the U.S. declared they got him, before they (TT) announced anything back. Seems odd to me said the tiny fish in the BIGa$$ pond....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

That reporter needs to investigate the word RESPECT. When you are fortunate enough to hear a former governor and navy seal speak from the heart, on subjects he is very familiar with, you keep your mouth shut and listen.
Ventura MAKES news, all this reporter does is talk about the actions of others, I can think of no more useless occupation.
To have the audacity to tell him "I ask the questions" and smirk like she is in control is the height of stupidity, nobody want's to hear her speak, they are tuning in to hear Jesse. If the U tube video was titled "CNN reporter ________ talks to someone" (sorry, I don't know her name or care what it is) she would get one hit, her own.
So Jesse starts talking about real issues and this moron steers the questions to politics because, as we all know, there just isn't enough of that in the news already. He says he's not interested in the subject and she goes right back to it! DUH!!!!
Do us all a favor honey, keep your mouth shut and let the people who make a difference talk.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

That reporter needs to investigate the word RESPECT. When you are fortunate enough to hear a former governor and navy seal speak from the heart, on subjects he is very familiar with, you keep your mouth shut and listen.
Ventura MAKES news, all this reporter does is talk about the actions of others, I can think of no more useless occupation.
To have the audacity to tell him "I ask the questions" and smirk like she is in control is the height of stupidity, nobody want's to hear her speak, they are tuning in to hear Jesse. If the U tube video was titled "CNN reporter ________ talks to someone" (sorry, I don't know her name or care what it is) she would get one hit, her own.
So Jesse starts talking about real issues and this moron steers the questions to politics because, as we all know, there just isn't enough of that in the news already. He says he's not interested in the subject and she goes right back to it! DUH!!!!
Do us all a favor honey, keep your mouth shut and let the people who make a difference talk.

I have a new hero...and it's you!

Couldn't have said it better myself. She is forgettable and uninformed.

Shut up and listen to daddy. lol

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
there is someone in her ear on a microphone that tells her to ease up on her tone or to push a little harder.

the questions are planned in advance and they attempt to gouge him for a little bit more through emotion then he's originally planned.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Jesse iced that impudent newscaster with logic and common sense, she couldn’t handle it.

I loved the part where he reminded her that we can’t trust a government, regarding their claim that OBL is dead, that has been caught in numerous lies over the years.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

jessie V rocks id like to see him bitch slap her

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Threat title is inaccurate. She's a petulant **** but she did not get pissed off at anything he said at all.

Fun video in any case.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

She needs to understand that he is there because of his experience and talent..
She is there because she looks good and obviously opened up for the right producer..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
sorry cant stand ventura.

actor,politican.wrestler etc

all traits that i abhore he gets paid to make you think hes something he aint.

i just wish i could find someone to upset ventura.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
sorry cant stand ventura.
actor,politican.wrestler etc
all traits that i abhore he gets paid to make you think hes something he aint.
i just wish i could find someone to upset ventura.

You left out Navy Seal and patriot..
Are they bad traits also??

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I watched the entire interview and must have missed the part where Jesse Ventura Pissed off ANYONE!

Can you please tell me how many minutes and seconds into the interview to look for someone getting pissed off?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nice! He sure does seem to hit the nail on the head with the mainstream media lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join