Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Changes Coming to Origins and Creationism.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by edmc^2

Quite right; see my first post in the thread.

However, all the threads you have made since first posting here will have to be deleted, or at least locked.

That's funny Astyanax,

Glad though that you're not one of the MODS - else there will be no intelligent discussion of important topics.

So I say, rules are rules - if I violated the rule, I have no problem with my post being deleted or locked.

On a side note - is mims protesting against the rule? I have not seen any post from him?

ty

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This forum has become a cesspool of bickering and trolling.

Hear, hear!

This forum was my favorite - my reason for coming to ATS on a regular basis. As of late (the last couple years) it has devolved (forgive the pun) to the point where it was no longer even worth the click. The evangelical atheists were just as bad as any other offenders, imo. I look forward to the new scene. Maybe more origins discussion and debate and less God is/is not real CLICK ME FOR PROOF!!!! The 'theocracy conspiracy via high-school science textbook stickers' is so five years ago and a pretty thin area of discussion/research for an entire forum with a name/subject such as this. With some direction and moderation.... who knows.

Best of luck!
edit on Thu Jul 14 2011 by Rren because: deleted an extra "a"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
]\I have enjoyed madnessinmysoul's threads. If he supports some of the arguments against or for the conspiracy agruments, then they stay.

Me too.

I really miss his contribution.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I understand your point but the thread in question opened with a blatant unfounded attack on a real religion and it wasn't checked at the start. It made people angry and hurt.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The changes announced in this thread don't seem to have accomplished much. This forum has become a haven for spiritual and metaphysical claims, discussions of alien intervention, arguments concerning off-topic portions of biblical canon, and of course the perpetual wheel of science denial.

It's a shame that anyone let this happen. This is no longer "Origins and Creationism", a board to discuss Evolutionary Theory and it's Creationist opponents. It's the "Everything Else" board.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

Many will refuse to accept the science due to the privilege it affords them in the modern world. The genetic markers for Europeans don't appear until about 6-7k years ago. Many ancient megalithic structures around the world were built during a time modern history and science calls the "Stone Age". Constructed at a time when the genetic sginature that would allow for person with European features didn't exist.

History will have to be rewritten in accurate context. This scares the power structure of the the world.
www.sciencedaily.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Good.

I stopped posting on here a longbtime ago for various reasons but this was a big one.

cheers

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join