It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes Coming to Origins and Creationism.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by edmc^2

Quite right; see my first post in the thread.

However, all the threads you have made since first posting here will have to be deleted, or at least locked.

That's funny Astyanax,

Glad though that you're not one of the MODS - else there will be no intelligent discussion of important topics.

So I say, rules are rules - if I violated the rule, I have no problem with my post being deleted or locked.

On a side note - is mims protesting against the rule? I have not seen any post from him?

ty

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This forum has become a cesspool of bickering and trolling.

Hear, hear!

This forum was my favorite - my reason for coming to ATS on a regular basis. As of late (the last couple years) it has devolved (forgive the pun) to the point where it was no longer even worth the click. The evangelical atheists were just as bad as any other offenders, imo. I look forward to the new scene. Maybe more origins discussion and debate and less God is/is not real CLICK ME FOR PROOF!!!! The 'theocracy conspiracy via high-school science textbook stickers' is so five years ago and a pretty thin area of discussion/research for an entire forum with a name/subject such as this. With some direction and moderation.... who knows.

Best of luck!
edit on Thu Jul 14 2011 by Rren because: deleted an extra "a"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
]\I have enjoyed madnessinmysoul's threads. If he supports some of the arguments against or for the conspiracy agruments, then they stay.

Me too.

I really miss his contribution.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I understand your point but the thread in question opened with a blatant unfounded attack on a real religion and it wasn't checked at the start. It made people angry and hurt.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The changes announced in this thread don't seem to have accomplished much. This forum has become a haven for spiritual and metaphysical claims, discussions of alien intervention, arguments concerning off-topic portions of biblical canon, and of course the perpetual wheel of science denial.

It's a shame that anyone let this happen. This is no longer "Origins and Creationism", a board to discuss Evolutionary Theory and it's Creationist opponents. It's the "Everything Else" board.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

Many will refuse to accept the science due to the privilege it affords them in the modern world. The genetic markers for Europeans don't appear until about 6-7k years ago. Many ancient megalithic structures around the world were built during a time modern history and science calls the "Stone Age". Constructed at a time when the genetic sginature that would allow for person with European features didn't exist.

History will have to be rewritten in accurate context. This scares the power structure of the the world.
www.sciencedaily.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Good.

I stopped posting on here a longbtime ago for various reasons but this was a big one.

cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: edmc^2

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by edmc^2

Quite right; see my first post in the thread.

However, all the threads you have made since first posting here will have to be deleted, or at least locked.

That's funny Astyanax,

Glad though that you're not one of the MODS - else there will be no intelligent discussion of important topics.

So I say, rules are rules - if I violated the rule, I have no problem with my post being deleted or locked.

On a side note - is mims protesting against the rule? I have not seen any post from him?

ty

judging from the first page, mims is no longer with us. or at least not at mims.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Lol. I looked at the thread title and thought "creationism is evolving"

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Lol. I looked at the thread title and thought "creationism is evolving"

creationism has evolved many times over the centuries, in a manner of speaking.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

creationism has evolved many times over the centuries, in a manner of speaking.

Ironically enough evolution evolved from creationism.
edit on 14-1-2017 by PhotonEffect because: flippity flop

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Are Homosapiens The Result Alien Genetic Engineering,
Or That Of The Biblical God's Creation?

First, we need to start from the beginning...

If there was indeed a "big bang" that started it all, then from this premise we can assess that certain galactic beings had a quantum leap in development over other races, the result of being at the very beginning of this cataclysmic event. Perhaps thousands, if not, millions of years ahead. This is turn, can offer the hypothesis that other advanced beings could have possible advanced technology for hyperspace travel and discovering our place in the universe.

When they arrived, they found several species of primates dwelling here, which has been proven through archaeological finds. From those primates, they chose one or more candidates for genetic engineering, the outcome being Homosapiens. The "missing link" as it were, is that period in history where they genetically altered the chosen primate(s). They in turn, gave birth to a new, more intelligent species on our planet. These alien progenitors are known to us as the "Annunaki". They are also believed to had given birth to a superior race of beings known as the "Nephilim". These were giant beings with a higher intelligence than that of Homosapiens, designed to rule and rein over their earthly kingdom. And there is evidence of their existence in the biblical account of "The Epic Of Gilgamesh", a Nephilim who ruled as King of Uruk in the ancient region of Mesopotamia, whose tomb is believed to have been recently discovered under the Euphrates river. There have also been numerous archaeological finds of giant skeletons, which were kept at the Smithsonian Institute and once held on public display, but rumored to have been destroyed. Why, remains a mystery.

That said, there is of course much conjecture on this subject...

The theist, pointing to the Bible, will tell you that in accordance with Genesis 6, that the Annunaki were not exploring ancient astronauts seeking to panspermiate other new found worlds, but rather, fallen angels known as the "Sons Of God" who were cast from heaven. And knowing God's plan, came seeking vengeance against God by deceiving man, beguiling us with their inherent knowledge of hidden sciences, in order to have us worship them as God(s) and in turn, hijacking God's plan. Being raised in the Judeo-Christian faith, as many of us were, are taught to blindly accept these precepts without question. However, some of us, such as myself, are compelled to seek further for the answers to so many unanswered and open-ended questions.

In recent history, there were the discovery of certain clay tablets, of which were unearthed in the region that was once known as Sumeria in ancient Mesopotamia. On these tablets are etched a pictoral language, much like that of the latter Egyptian heiroglyphics. Some of these pictorals etched by their scribes, give us some very interesting clues about our possible beginning. One such engraving, is that of an alien being holding up a flask, like we would see in a modern day laboratory, suggesting in vitro fertilization. Another engraving, shows a map of the heavens, with a precise astronomical picture of the three stars of the Pleiades located within the Orion Constellation known as Orion's Belt, perhaps suggesting that this was where they came from. It is interesting to note, that these images were engraved on clay tablets and not written on papyrus, most likely so that they may be discovered unblemished, later in human history.

Today, we hear of crashed spaceships, as with the account of Area 51, whereupon, with the seizure of the wreckage was found a pictographic language, resembling that of the early languages. And so, could there be a connection with this discovery and that of other early pictographic languages? Along with these finds, are numerous others, such as pyramidal structures found all over the globe, which seem to tie in with energetic ley lines of the Earth. Along with these, are possible launching pads for alien craft. And then there is the connection with the planet Mars mystery, that is now believed to have had life and was a sister planet to Earth, where possible ancient pyramidal structures are also found. Could it be that the Annunaki once held this as a solar base as well? That is, until it lost it's atmosphere, due to a possible destruction by a an act of God?

Could it be that they have never left us and have been here the whole while? Are they still dwelling among us and altering our destiny by incrementally feeding us advanced technology? And if so, for what ultimate purpose? Do the biblical scholars hold the truth? Are we mere pawns in a classic game of chess between good and evil? Or are we indeed the product of genetically modified primates? All withstanding, we are nevertheless held within the grips of an ongoing, intriguing mystery. ~ Sean Castleton

edit on 12-4-2017 by Castleton because: re-edit

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join