It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meeting Elvis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Since my father died i often wonder if there is such a place as heaven whether he is allowed to meet his hero Elvis Presley. Do you think people get to see famous people or wouldn't that be their hero's idea of hell having to meet thousands of fans. I've often wondered about this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation
Since my father died i often wonder if there is such a place as heaven whether he is allowed to meet his hero Elvis Presley. Do you think people get to see famous people or wouldn't that be their hero's idea of hell having to meet thousands of fans. I've often wondered about this.

In the afterlife trivial things such as celebs will have little to no significance in my opinion. It wont be anything like here on earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Or maybe they just get reborn some place on earth not remembering who he/she was. who knows..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

I think it is possible...however I think when the body dies...and the spirit and soul departs to heaven.....I think a person is greeted....they are shown the body and life they just left......who they used to be and are no longer......I then think that person in heaven.... has the choice to stay in heaven for a lengthy period of time and then reincarnate...or they choose to stay in heaven permanently and not reincarnate anymore.....or they reincarnate in a very short period of time.

If your father and Elvis meet....they may have a conversation of who they used to be....what their last life was like....and what are they going to choose now......

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation
Do you think people get to see famous people or wouldn't that be their hero's idea of hell having to meet thousands of fans.

Haha!
That's awesome! I'm gonna ask this every time someone talks about heaven!

Just a thought, maybe it evil in God's eyes to become a celebrity.

The lost 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not become more popular than me (God).

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
The lost 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not become more popular than me (God).

John Lennon's probably having a pretty rough afterlife then.

new topics

top topics

join