It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonance Medical/Bio Use (I need help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I've been looking at using Schumann Resonance devices in an attempt to alleviate some problems I've started having within the past year. Specifically, my sleep pattern has become disturbed and I've started having headaches and other aches & pains that I've never had before. Now I know it could just be due to the aging process and the stress I've under lately, but I've been reading a lot about the Schumann Resonance and it's potential interaction with the human body. In my reading, I've seen several places that the Schumann Resonance has been rising from the traditional value of 7.8 Hz to 12 Hz.

Now, my question is... is it really rising? If the SR is rising then wouldn't you need to adjust whatever device you're using to the current SR to be "in tune" and reap the health benefits? Wouldn't you have to be able to measure where you are now in order to know how to "tune" yourself? Or, do you simply tune it 7.8 Hz?

Also, if there's anyone who has used these devices (or knows of another way to use the SR without "devices") please tell me of your experience with them/it and what device you recommend. Is it worth it?
edit on 12/6/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have not used SR device. But used Bob Beck's silver pulsar which gives out a sqaure wave pulse at nearly 4hz (half the SR). It worked great for me when i had severe skin infection. I think you can tune in to 7.8Hz and try healing yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramtheprince
I have not used SR device. But used Bob Beck's silver pulsar which gives out a sqaure wave pulse at nearly 4hz (half the SR). It worked great for me when i had severe skin infection. I think you can tune in to 7.8Hz and try healing yourself.

Thanks for replying ramtheprince. I thought the whole idea was to be "in tune" with the natural resonance of 7.8 or 12 or whatever it is now. Am I thinking wrong?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
you could also test the software brain wave generator. The shareware versions doesn't cost anything and you can create a Schumann resonance sound file.

www.bwgen.com...

Here is a article about Schumann waves and related things.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenrin

Thanks. I'm off to read your links...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There are 7 resonances within the range of Schumann Resonance. 7.83 being the strongest, and supposedly the most prevalent. You can buy CD's that produce this for a much cheaper price than devices.

Might I suggest learning to meditate? You can actually use meditation CD's as training wheels. Once you learn to quiet the mind of its incessant chatter, you'll start seeing a difference in your stress levels.

As I also suggested in another thread. Consider seeing a board certified hypnotherapist who is trained in NLP.
The benefits could well be worth the cost for you.

Good luck. S&F.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
There are 7 resonances within the range of Schumann Resonance. 7.83 being the strongest, and supposedly the most prevalent. You can buy CD's that produce this for a much cheaper price than devices.

Thank you for responding. I've been reading that the SR of 7.83 number has gone to 12. Is this correct? If so, which value would be correct for biological/medical purposes?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Thank you for responding. I've been reading that the SR of 7.83 number has gone to 12. Is this correct? If so, which value would be correct for biological/medical purposes?

The frequencies are:

7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz

7.8 being the one everybody shoots for because of where it falls in accordance with theta brainwaves.

You might want to read this link: Earth Breathing

The whole idea of using the 7.83 Schumann resonance is a selling point for products. It sounds neat. Any Binaural beats, monaural beats, isochronic tones that produce beats in the upper to lower theta range of brainwave frequencies, are going to have the same effect you are looking for.

You are not going to see additional benefits by synching your brainwaves to that of the earth. It's marketing hype from everything I've read so far.

ETA: Almost forgot, I have read some references to the lower end of 7.83 rising.
edit on 6/12/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You are not going to see additional benefits by synching your brainwaves to that of the earth. It's marketing hype from everything I've read so far.

Thank you for clearing that up. And I appreciate the suggestion of using a CD. It will be much more cost effective, the devices I've seen are expensive. Do you have any suggestions for CDs that you've used?
edit on 12/6/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Brainwave Mind Voyages

Try the link above. I have found their products to be effective. You'll need a good pair of headphones for the ones using binaural beats. Monaural and isochronics can be used without headphones, but I still recommend them.

Check out #5 on that page for sleep and relaxation. And #13 for alpha-theta-Schumann Resonance meditation.

Also look at this link. Unexplainable.net

Hope this helps.
edit on 6/12/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If your having legitimate medical problems you should go to a doctor and not rely on self-treatment. More often than not that will lead to further problems and not solutions. See what an actually trained medical professional has to say and mention what you are planning to do to help alleviate your pain. I'm sure he will give good advice if he's trustworthy and most are in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a couple of these replies suggest that the SR can be played back on an audio device via CD.

NO!

the SR is an electromagnetic characteristic of the planets atmosphere. it is NOT a sound (a mechanical vibration).

it has been suggested in rogue academic circles that the SR provides the impulse signal which drives genome activity such as replication, transcription, translation, etc. as such it is likely that your physiology is intimately tied to the planetary resonance. I am uncertain if it is possible or beneficial to amplify or utilize the SR, but I would be interested inthe results of such an experiment.

I have also heard rumors of the resonance drifting upward. this seems nearly impossible to me, and the implications of this would be staggering.

I have seen nothing convincing, tho, so you should prolly just keep it at the 7.8 for now.

...best.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You need 2 things to investigate this lot.

1. A sound wave generator
2. A comprehensive look at what various frequencies supposedly mean.

1. NCH Tone Generator
2. LunarSight

(I have no connection to the above links other than enjoying them.)

The document in the 2nd link is the best compilation i've ever seen. However, this entire field is not exactly scientific, and a reasonable disclaimer should be applied, consider it ONLY advice.

Start with a single tone, and find a suitable waveform, sine, square, sawtooth, etc. Then find extreme tones that affect in a very specific way, see if you can "feel" effects. Once you tune in, you can both play with differing frequencies, and start to mix more than 1 tone, and start with harmonics.

I often have these running in the background, and i can effectively "manage" subtle responses in an office full of people. We really do react to these tones, it's just how that is at question.

WRT the Schumann resonance "moving", i've heard talk about it, but don't believe it myself. It would also be impossible to prove. If you are investigating "healing", use the 7.83 as earth, but also investigate Solfeggio scales. LINK

Have fun!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Hi,

I carry a Blushield portable, use a Blushield USB at my workstation and have a Blushield PlugIn in my home.
Tried many Schumann Devices, ONLY the Blushield works for me. Because unlike the other SR devices, Blushield as a break in the output and is timed to our body's circadian rythmn.

blushield.us...

Hope this helps

top topics

join