It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was in Boston, going to see the bruins, and I saw lights in the sky. I could immediately tell It wasn't human because It was flying, then switched directions in midflight. It didn't have to turn around it just started flying the other way. I took a picture with my cell phone, but It wasn't very high quality and you could only see the skyline.

I also have a question. Why are these unidentified objects flying over highly populated areas now. They used to only be encountered by uncredible campers or people in the backwoods.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

May be they wanted to tell something? Or just in transit.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ah, the stereotypical "I saw a light in the night sky instantly change directions" bit. Although there have been a lot of people that parrot these type of sightings over and over, given the thousands of "lights in the sky" youtube videos that are posted here on almost a daily basis, one has to wonder why there are none that show this apparently commonplace trait of a typical UFO sighting? I think people have been conditioned to "see" this type of thing when they actually are witnessing something else perhaps.

Again, plenty of lights in sky videos, not plenty of lights in sky making instant turn videos. I remember when I was younger I knew that electronics would get cheaper (never did I imagine how cheap, or how many cameras and video cameras would be out there)....and I couldn't help but think that we would have way more videos of something that was reported by people so often. Sadly, the additional evidence the cameras have provided has not backed up these type of events.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've seen 2 TR-3Bs near Providence, RI area.... route 195 to be exact. One of them was coming from the Boston area, pretty high up.... this was back in 09 though. I do know there is activity around there, one of the TR-3Bs was an up close & personal hello from about 200FT away, had a nice plasma like center light and multi colored corner lights.... very cool machine, just wish the military would SHARE their technology with us cattle.
edit on 12-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I've seen 2 TR-3Bs near Providence, RI area.... route 195 to be exact. One of them was coming from the Boston area, pretty high up.... this was back in 09 though. I do know there is activity around there, one of the TR-3Bs was an up close & personal hello from about 200FT away, had a nice plasma like center light and multi colored corner lights.... very cool machine, just wish the military would SHARE their technology with us cattle.

Thanks Jibby Jedi, your account rings totally true with me.

Do you think, from your description and sighting, that the world-famous Belgium Triangle pic is the same thing?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yes I'd say it was the same vehicle, and that was about as far above me as this picture depicts. I did have my cell phone camera on me and i got off 2 pics of it as it approached me, the only one I have left isn't very telling though.

The center light has every color in it but looks like raw plasma, or a ball lightning type of energy. I saw green, blue, and red for the corner lights, and when it is heading towards you, it looks like tilted headlights in the sky.
I thought a plane was about to land on the highway so I got my cam out, it leveled off and stopped on a dime right above my car.... very awesome machine!

Hang out around the Providence shore area at night and you'll definitely see them, most people aren't looking for them and mistake them for planes if they're too high up. Sometimes though, they get really low and you can make out the shape and see the lights of them.

new topics

top topics

join