It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help get the real jfk assasination documents!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Please Please help me think of a way to get the real jfk assasination document. I have no idea on how this task can be done, but there must be a way. There will be no easy way to get it, but please help me think of a way.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is a completly different post. I want to get the real jfk assination documents, not give theorys and speculations. Please Please Please help me find a way to get the real documents so we can put all of the theorys to rest. I will not stop with this untill i get it and the public knows what really happened.

Ps any government people reading this that want to keep the document secret try as hard as you like, but i will find a way to get it. Once i do the people will know the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hmm.. don't you think most (if not all) of those documents would have been destroyed already? hell, they were probably destroyed before the attack (if it was indeed a setup)

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
wat u could do is look up hackers aand hire them hack in to cia nsa or other government agenices and see wat u could get
or u could go to a foriegn country that dun like america and hire there spys to get into the agency and stuuf like that
orrrr you can hack into Us's staelittes and then get some info off that....
all this cost alot of money butt its possible
anythins possible
umm... you can also start ur own team to infiltrate government bases

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I agree with Ital, I believe they have been destroyed. But I'll still help out in any way I can.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i don't remember how long they said, but didn't they say a while ago that they were going to release all the files at a predetermined date? i don't know if this date passed already or not and i can't remember how long they said but it would probably be easier to get these documents when everyone involved is dead. who knows though depending on who was really involved.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If they plan on releasing documents it will be fake ones. They must have a real copy somewhere for the governments in the future to read. The hacker idea is not a good idea, because no one in their right mind would hack the cia. Even if they did get into the cia computer, there would be fbi at there door in a minute. So the hacker would have to hack in get the file and send it out, destroy his computer in about 2 minutes. That would be a hard task to do. Any leagl ways of getting it?

new topics

top topics

join