It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google Censoring Nibiru Planet X?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Just read quite a good article that talks about nibiru.. it has some good points for both the sides of the argument, and goes into alot of aspects of the whole story.
i know this is a bit of a hot topic here, so thought i would post a link to those interested.

According to suggested timelines, Nibiru orbited between Jupiter and Mars on February 20, 2011 and broke through the ecliptic plane on March 4. As of March 15, a few of the “twelve planets”, Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus, become aligned, which create a “gravity trench.” This supposed reaction to Nibiru’s presence leads to an increase in earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes—all of which coincide with Japan’s Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami of March 11, and perhaps various other natural disasters across the earth, including a 2011 outbreak of 1,448 tornadoes (and counting). At this point in time, it is stated that Nibiru would be 2.1 AU (astronomical units) from the earth.

Users claim that Google (and thus NASA) is blocking out evidence of Nibiru’s presence on Google Sky, and dismissing the threat as a harmless comet. As evidence, users post numerous unsubstantiated photos of an approaching Nibiru. Some conspiracy writers are even trying to connect the mysterious congressional meeting of March 13, 2008 to the forecasted planetary disaster. Supposedly, the coordinates of Nibiru (5h 53m 27s, -6 10′ 58″) are viewable by a NASA orbit diagram but not on Google Sky. NASA and Google’s official comment regarding the “blackout” is that there was a processing error.

for full article.. please follow link..
subversify.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

This again ? I mean dude, if it's coming ain't a damn thing we can do about it. Just chill. If they are, they are. If they ain't they ain't. Let it go.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

This again ? I mean dude, if it's coming ain't a damn thing we can do about it. Just chill. If they are, they are. If they ain't they ain't. Let it go.

?

If this is TRUE? someone have lied to us..
Does it scare you?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JacquesDeMolay

Dude, what the hell can we do about it ? It doesn't scare me and it won't not until I see it up in the sky, then I'll go torchwood and hit the hills. Plain and simple, we can't do a damn thing. I don't have a bunker or a place to hide. So chill.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Our elected officials lie to us every single day.

Scare me? Ummm I'm, pretty used to it by now, as you too shuold be.

At this point, I would be scared if they all started telling the truth consistently...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
According to these brown dwarf apocalypitic death planet theories, that star is the binary companion of our sun but it doesn't emit enough light to be detected easily, right? That would mean it's orbital period is HUGE, absolutely giant to only be detected every couple thousands of years, and there are no known binary pairs of stars that have been discovered in the universe that even come close to an orbital period that this conspiracy theory suggests.

Also, if that planet is orbiting behind Pluto, there is absolutely no way that it's gravity could reach across the solar system and be strong enough to cause earthquakes and natural disasters. Jupiter is much closer and much more massive, so if any planet would be causing those things on Earth I would point the finger at Jupiter. Plus our sun is much closer too, and it's WAY more massive than "Nibiru". The only possible way I see "Planet X" as being able to gravitationally affect earth from way back there in the far reaches of the solar system is if it was a neutron star, because only with that much mass packed into such a small space would if be able to affect us, but that would be easily detected.

If you want to know why Earth is having lots of weird seismic/weather activity lately, you're looking in the wrong direction, look towards the sun. The sun has cycles of solar activity that last 11 years, and the peak of our suns solar activity is estimated to be in 2013/2014. During this peak of activity CMEs are let out alot more which could damage satellites and completely destroy all electricity on earth if we are unprepared. No tap water because nothing can power the pumps, no gasoline for the same reason, no refridgerators, no lights, no television, internet, radio, etc. On top of the sun's solar maximum, on December 21, 2012 our sun will line up on the plane of our galactic center which contains a supermassive black hole. Also on that same day, the earth will end it's 26000 year precession or wobble cycle. Plus most of the planets in the solar system will be lined up. Lots of weird things are happening astronomically on that day, I don't think one extra planet in the very back of the solar system will really be that significicant, if it even exists.
edit on 12-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

im not saying its coming, im just linking to an interesting article on the subject, for the people interested... which looks at both sides of the argument..
im making no claims..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

knowing sooner is a good thing, and the existence of articles like this one may force the truth out early. that is worth discussing and looking for. wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No, no they are not. I typed Planet X into google and got plenty of results, the blackout on google sky is indeed strange and a little suspicious.

The article itself is worth a read but its just the same old fear mongering and pseudoscience. I guess I just won't believe it till I see it.

ALS

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

According to suggested timelines, Nibiru orbited between Jupiter and Mars on February 20, 2011 and broke through the ecliptic plane on March 4. As of March 15, a few of the “twelve planets”, Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus, become aligned, which create a “gravity trench.” This supposed reaction to Nibiru’s presence leads to an increase in earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes—all of which coincide with Japan’s Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami of March 11, and perhaps various other natural disasters across the earth, including a 2011 outbreak of 1,448 tornadoes (and counting). At this point in time, it is stated that Nibiru would be 2.1 AU (astronomical units) from the earth.

If Nibiru was to be responsible for the said natural disasters then they would have happened at night (regardless of the terrestrial location) as this would be when the mass of the said body(if it does indeed exist) was in the appropriate alignment to influence the weather/tectonic plates.

Fail...
...Next....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have two really important questions...

1. Will Knoboobru be too hot to roast my marshmallows with? .. and
2. Will I need a really long stick?

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

First, Google Sky is not a live map of the sky. Some of the photos used are decades old. Furthermore, Elenin is approaching from the direction of the Leo constellation while the Google "blackout" is in the Orion constellation so I fail to see how Google are hiding anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Heartisblack

knowing sooner is a good thing, and the existence of articles like this one may force the truth out early. that is worth discussing and looking for. wouldn't you agree?

If a world decimating apocalypse was coming I don't think knowing would be s good thing even if it would be interesting to watch people run around. There would be a group of people that would kill their family and themselves to save them from the coming apocalypse instead of enjoying the time left by not knowing. There would be a group that would indulge in perverted fantasies because the apocalypse is nigh which may be good for them but bad for their victims. There would be a group that would drag their family out to the wilderness with all its hardships in unrealistic hope of surviving the apocalypse. What is there to discuss other than OMG We are all going to die and TPTB knew about years ago. That's the ones off the top of my head.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Too bad there aren't more skeptics who are bookies. I have Sept.25, 26, and 27th, each day for a mind numbing EQ, tsunami, etc. Only got 10-1.

10-1 for a once in a lifetime event?! I think my bookie is getting pretty tight on me. Restricted bet amount, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Dude, what the hell can we do about it ? It doesn't scare me and it won't not until I see it up in the sky, then I'll go torchwood and hit the hills. Plain and simple, we can't do a damn thing. I don't have a bunker or a place to hide. So chill.

"Just chill" will not save us. If it's coming I want to know and be prepared. TPTB are not going to tell us, I believe in order to avoid mass panic, but if it is coming, I want to know.

Also "just chill" is why we are where we are today. People just sitting back believing what "they" tell us even when it is not the truth.
edit on 12-6-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Are you serious? Click the "search" tab on the top and type in "is Google censoring Nibiru" and you will see plenty of threads discussing this.

edit on 12-6-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If youre not interested in the thread .. then move along ..
Nothin constructive by comin in to tellin everyone to chill .. when i see no indictaion that anyone wasnt chilled .. until you started ranting ...

Thanks OP ... Although i never embraced Nibiru stuff .. i do enjoy reading about it ... Hope thats not a problem with you Heartisblack .. I really hope you're okay with me havin an interest in this ... ahaaaa

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam

If youre not interested in the thread .. then move along ..
Nothin constructive by comin in to tellin everyone to chill .. when i see no indictaion that anyone wasnt chilled .. until you started ranting ...

Thanks OP ... Although i never embraced Nibiru stuff .. i do enjoy reading about it ... Hope thats not a problem with you Heartisblack .. I really hope you're okay with me havin an interest in this ... ahaaaa

In all fairness if you use the search function you will see that this near exact title thread exists plenty times over.
I concur only louder:

This again ?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

It's not you dude, it's the point nobody can ever show me proof. I know somebody has a telescope worth more then their family, house and shoes. All these amateurs and nobody sees it ? That is the problem with this theory.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Segenam

It's not you dude, it's the point nobody can ever show me proof. I know somebody has a telescope worth more then their family, house and shoes. All these amateurs and nobody sees it ? That is the problem with this theory.

If this thing is a comet then where is the tail? Will NASA post a picture or two showing the tail?

I thought not. I think the object is a few days late, so figure about the 28th of Sept. If this is true, then it is bad news. It will pass closer to the earth than estimated. Because of it's mass(?) it's orbit and velocity are less affected. Remember mass and size are not the same thing. A beach ball has size, a small stone could have a greater mass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join