It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.coli And Radiation - Surprise! Surprise!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That European e.coli may have been genetically engineered. But there is no question it is doing what serves the interests of industrial agriculture and the food industry. It has created a rationale ("whether real or promulgated") government officials to come forward on behalf of corporate interests with a "solution" that fresh food be irradiated. And in the words of Gomer Pyle, "Surprise! Surprise!" - they are doing just that. Henry Kissinger spoke of the advantages to those interested in controlling things "if [people] were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence ..." Twice, he alludes to potential falseness, in the fact of the threat and in the telling about it. Irradiation of food would consolidate control of food by the corporations and would be the end of fresh and organic and local food.

E.coli And Radiation - Surprise! Surprise!

The more you read this the angrier you'll get. Those Genocidal Murderers are doing it again. Looking for more nasty ways to kill and maim the population. It's about time we the population started killing them before we get made extinct!!

Irradiation of food is part of Codex Alimentarius. Codex was designed by Fritz ter Meer, a Bayer execitove, after he was released from prison for committing mass murder, human enslavement and crimes against humanity.

Just goes to show. The New World Order are all madmen!! And they need to be erradicated!
edit on 12/6/2011 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/2011 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Wow. *clipped by me* That was not necessary as a contribution to the content. Also, calling "us" to start killing is absolutely unnecessary and completely disturbing IMO. I believe it might violate the T&C as well.

That said, of course they are radiating food. Probably have been for a while and now have a reason to go public with it.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Ceriddwen because: addendum

Thank you for changing the item that made me comment what I clipped out.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Ceriddwen because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by Ceriddwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen

Wow. I was interested in your post until you said "those murdering Gay Paedophiles." That was not necessary as a contribution to the content. Also, calling "us" to start killing is absolutely unnecessary and completely disturbing IMO. I believe it might violate the T&C as well.

That said, of course they are radiating food. Probably have been for a while and now have a reason to go public with it.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Ceriddwen because: addendum

Sorry for that. We all know what they are so there's no point in me saying it. So I changed it for u!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Radiation is about decay and death,is it not evident what is going on,most of us on here have an idea.
Some know too much, this is an american site, do you really think the government is not watching and
taking down IP address .They will have all of you on watch list .Zionism has control of America.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
Radiation is about decay and death,is it not evident what is going on,most of us on here have an idea.
Some know too much, this is an american site, do you really think the government is not watching and
taking down IP address .They will have all of you on watch list .Zionism has control of America.

Thanks Christ I'm not American then. Even so. We are all screwed. Unless we as in the population stand up against the scum of humanity!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
OP it takes a lot for a post to blow me away but

WOW

I need to think about this for awhile.

It's the perfect plan, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
OP it takes a lot for a post to blow me away but

WOW

I need to think about this for awhile.

It's the perfect plan, isn't it?

Yes it is. You know what they want to do with us. We all know. As montrous as it may seem they are doing it to us. How do we stop it? As individuals we are powerless. As a mass we are powerful. But to be the mass we ALL need to wake up. We have to wake up the human RACE!!

I follow alot what David Icke says. When it came to the Lizard story I kinda said 'Well ok there's something a bit far fetched here' but other things he talks about makes perfect sense. You have to look beyond what one man says and look at others and you can see connections falling into place. The NWO want to supress the internet. No wonder! The internet more or less speaks the truth. If it didn't, why the hell are they trying to supress it?

The NWO has to be stopped. If we don't stop it most of us will die. If there is a need to control population then the best thing to do is limit how many children we can have. I can't have children as I am a starting pistol. But others can and if we can control breeding then we should have a stable planet. I agree on that part. But the NWO want to CULL 90% of the planet. That I don't agree with. We need to have a controlled breeding program Not an extermination program. To control the planet we need to control ourselves. And not leave it to genocidal maniac bankers!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I haven't been following this story, I have just caught glimpses here and there, so if I am speaking in ignorance of things that have been covered in reports I don't know...

From reading this article it looks like what has happened, or what they think might have happened, is that during mutagenising, the e-coli has become incorporated with the desired gene, into the host plant. E-coli is the most common vector for plant transgenics, and I suppose, although the e-coli used in mutations is usually inert, that there was an inevitability that this would happen eventually.

I suspect therefore, that blanket irradiation, or the suggestion of such, is over-kill. Transgenic stock is only available, or should only be available to registered growers. This should be a piece of piss to trace and destroy said plant stock. Unless there is more to this...

edit on 12-6-2011 by Pythein because: Forgot to make my point duh!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Also interesting in context with this post about radiated vegetables is the gamma irradiation of Sewage Sludge which they later use as a product in fertilizers.

As I understand it, they use radiation to disinfect and to reduce harmful pathogenic bacteria and other biological pollutants in sewage sludge.

They have all these mountains of sludge around the world, and the mountains of sludge is growing around the world for each year with growing population and more effective treatment plants.

A couple of decades ago, the most common way to get rid of these mountains of mixed bio-toxic sludge was to dump the crap into our oceans and on land, as landfill or burning the sludge.

Since then the dumping of the growing toxic sludge mountains into the oceans are mostly forbidden worldwide - and the controversy and the growing resistance of using it as fertilizers is also quite logical since there are actual evidence that toxic bacteria can infect crops and vegetables in the fields.

If you google "E.coli bacteria in sewage sludge and wastewater" you get tons of results - both scientific papers from Governments around the world and scientific articles & other results related to pathogenic bacteria in sludge - very interesting to read.

This information is also quite interesting to read:

INDEX TO SOME PATHOGENIC BACTERIA IN SLUDGE BIOSOLIDS AND RECLAIMED WATER

Secrets Behind the Emerging Sewage Sludge Scandal

thewatchers.us...

PATHOGENS AND INFECTIOUS TOXIN PROTEINS IN SLUDGE/BIOSOLIDS

From the link above:

This data shows EPA and its partners (state environment departments, municipal wastewater and soil scientists), knew This data shows EPA and its partners (state environment departments, municipal wastewater and soil scientists), knew wastewater treatment plants transformed nonpathogenic bacteria into pathogenic multi-drug resistant toxin protein producing bacteria through gene transfer prior to the creation of the part 503 sludge rules.

EPA and its partners have conspired to keep this data from the people who have been tricked into accepting sludge/biosolids as an unlabelled soil amendment or as a cheap fertilizer based on strictly controlled and very limited studies. EPA and its partners have continued to promote sludge/biosolids as the damage to public health, animal health and the environment became more and more apparent to the public.

If I had my shiny sleuthing hat on - I could perhaps suspect a possibility that all of this could be related in some weird way:

- The growing mountains of sewage sludge around the world and their need to get rid of this sludge while making money in that process.

- The increased radiation levels in our enviroment after Fukushima to hide other irradiation of Sewage Sludge/Bio solids and thereof also the vegetables? (never waste a good crises)

- The sudden outbreak of a very unique E.coli bacteria strain with very special genetic DNA which never has been detected on this scale before in nature.

From the article above I also found a very interesting and possible link to nasty fungus in the soil?

On top of that, mycotoxin proteins (damage lungs and liver) from fungi must be contended with by farmers using sludge/biosolids and those who use compost. Yet, for 25 years EPA and its wastewater partners have promoted sewage sludge/biosolids as a safe and cheap fertilizer for food crops

PATHOGENS AND INFECTIOUS TOXIN PROTEINS IN SLUDGE/BIOSOLIDS

I found this the same article above, could perhaps also be related to a very recent thread here on ATS?:

Deadly Fungus Strikes Joplin Tornado Survivors, Volunteers

Maybe this fungi came from the sludge/biosolids in the fields and was then spread by the recent Tornado?

edit on 12-6-2011 by Chevalerous because: sp + errors.

top topics

join