It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA takes toy away from mentally challenged man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why do people continue to submitting to this? All it would take is people to stop flying and they would stop this bull crap. I would drive across the country before i would submit to being molested by TSA.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

At this point TSA are the terrorists

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo007

Oh you know how AmeriSheeples are

Hey J Lo approves of TSA! Whoo hoo TSA is teh bomb!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

First of all TSA reminds me of an older kitkat comercial.
Secondly, what is all the fuss about? Just stop flying, which wont get rid of them, or ALL of you when at the airport, stand up and show them that YOU arent going to take it anymore!

Sorry balono, I meant to post reply, and not reply to.
edit on 12/6/2011 by mikepopy because: add

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
this is pure stupidity from authoritys that dont understand the basics of people with any dysabilitys.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scrabbydoo98

We go Amtrack too- the last flight was ridiculous. Get a room on Amtrack and enjoy 3 lovely meals a day and a comfortable berth.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
This story gives new meaning to the lyrics "Stop, Hammer Time".

But the TSA wasn’t falling for that. One of them took the hammer and tapped the wall, observing, “'See, it's hard. It could be used as a weapon."

Seriously? I bet you could look in every single carry on bag and find something hard that could be used as a weapon.

Hell, you ever heft the average woman's purse?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
O'course, who knows which of you is a turrist who might have a car full of explosives, just waiting to pull into a tunnel and send himself to Allah, thus damaging our precious natural resources.

Therefore, we'll be stopping people at random on teh road and sticking our hands up your rumps to make sure yer not a turrist.

After all, we're the TSA. A division of Fatherland Security.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The TSAs motto "Your (Insert what ever TSA touches and grab, body parts, toys, watch,etc ) please?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Soon after 9/11 my 4 year daughter was at Seattle/Tacoma Airport with her grandfather preparing to fly to OH for a summer visit. TSA searched her backpack in which we had packed coloring books, crayons, etc to keep her occupied on her long flight and to give grandpa a break. They confiscated her Crayola crayons with the built in sharpener because the sharpener (which was plastic) was considered a weapon. She had a hissy fit in security and screamed bloody murder. My dad was so angry he told them they were cruel. They threw it in the trash in front of them and he toted a very distressed 4 yr old off to the gate to catch their flight. She was all of 30 lbs, 30 inches tall blonde hair and blue eyes. I guess she also looked like a terrorist. I never understood it. They could have removed the sharpener or kept the box and dumped the crayons in her backpack but they threw the entire box of crayons away.

I flew to Seoul South Korea in 99 and they took my mace. Now that I understand but taking toys from mentally disabled adults and crayons from toddlers I just dont understand.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That makes me sick to my stomach. Words cannot even express how disgusted I am with such a heartless, thoughtless, spineless, stunt. The poor guy is basically a baby. God bless him and his parents. I hope he had enough fun at Disney World to help him quickly get over his favorite toys. The love of many has waxed so cold these days.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You know why they took it away? Because they are unwilling to bend the rules...

Of one person can get away with it, then other people will be throwing a fit wanting to bring this or that on....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You will all be pleased to know that El Bush takes all the credit for this. A recent National Geographic docu deals with this implictly, under the auspices of 'The liquid bombers' a UK bomb cell that was stopped before it happened. In that docu, it deals with why liquids were banned on aircraft, and why there are intimate searches of 0 to whatever age. This is what I found disturbing in the scenario, there is text applied to audio tape alleged voices of the bombers saying that they would have their own family/s on board an aircraft that was intended to be brought down, and hence now the reason for intimate searches of children of any age, certainly a given in the US and stated so. The banning of liquids came at the same time instituted on the behest of the US authorities at the time, around 2006. You have to make up your own mind once you see the programme as to any contrivations. Frankly the programme is good for a boke and scary, especially with the senior US personnel involved at the time. I don't know if it is available on Youtube yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
TSA = pedophile's dream job...where it's ok to be a sexual offender

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It could have been worse, they could have beaten him senseless because he didn't respond quick enough.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9
The only way this is going to stop is when people stop flying. Boycott the airlines- join your own 'no fly list' and stop letting the abuse of ourselves and our constitution continue.

Exactly right. I will NEVER FLY at the mercy of this TSA. If everyone did the same, they'd be gone in a day. I blame the American people for consistently bending over and allowing this rape of our freedoms to continue.

Originally posted by Bedlam
O'course, who knows which of you is a turrist who might have a car full of explosives, just waiting to pull into a tunnel and send himself to Allah, thus damaging our precious natural resources.

Therefore, we'll be stopping people at random on teh road and sticking our hands up your rumps to make sure yer not a turrist.

After all, we're the TSA. A division of Fatherland Security.

If random road checks ever happen, I will just get out of the car, stand there, "peacefully" calling them every name in the book until I am arrested. And when I am released I will go right back and do it again.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Observer99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
All the $Billions spent, people harrassed and fondled, people arrested for questioning the authority of the TSA goons, and for what?
How many "terrorists" have they caught? How many "terrorist plots" have they foiled?
Simple answer, a big fat zero on both counts!

People are required to simply bow to the perceived authority of the TSA knuckledraggers, for whom flipping burgers was obviously too high a career move. Like cops, they are not required to use common sense or reasoned judgement (that's if they are even capable of such things), but to apply their authority and "the rules" as they see fit, and woe betide anyone who questions that authority!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

My post on this story was made at 10:21AM - I did a search of his name and other keywords and found nothing on here regarding the incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join