It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO in Kazakhstan in MSM!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

I think short of an alien shaking hands with every world leader on every single major news outlet some people will always be doubters. Then again, their argument then would become "its not really an alien because alien's wouldn't share our cultural greeting standard of a handshake, so therefore it is a midget in a costume".

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Nola213
If this "ufo" was in the sky for over an hour.., why didn't someone from the news team or anyone, get to the roof of that HUGE building just to the left of the object, with a telephoto lense, and get some decent pictures/video?

I mentioned this yesterday......a once in a life time shot of a daylight sighting.....and they focus on the young lady at ground level!

But like I said the channel is a new entertainment channel.....so don't expect serious investigative journalistic stories from them.

I'm pretty sure if Entertainment Weekly! had a reporter outside with a cameraman filming a UFO that people would take them seriously. The point being that even though EW! is about entertainment, they're still considered a real news source. If it was the Weekly World News on the other hand it would be different because one reports on the news whereas the other just makes it up.

Furthermore the fact is, between myself and ch1n1t0, we've been able to discover that 31.kz is a real news source. I highly doubt kazakhstan.usembassy.gov... and e.gov.kz... would cite 31.kz if they weren't considered at least semi-reputable.

Not only should people be skeptical and critically minded, they should also want to look for more information before jumping to any conclusions. Because we don't even have close to all the facts. ATS should be looking to find these additional details rather than standing around speculating "fake" or donning their captain hindsight goggles commenting "why didn't they get more footage with a better viewing angles?" Maybe they did. We don't know. How often do the Western nations report on news coming from Inner Asia? Not very often.

Please try to do a little investigation in the future. It makes the whole community here at ATS look more intelligent.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

@ Everyone questioning why they could not get better footage, just for some perspective...

Why couldn't they get better footage of the huge black boomerang craft over Phoenix?

We could literally have a 2 mile wide UFO hovering over a major city for an hour here in America and it would not make CNN until MONTHS later and be called flares, chinese lanterns, hoax, mass histeria, ect. It has already happened!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Funny you should mention the Phoenix lights. I was thinking basically the same thing. When I compare the amount of footage that came out of this sighting versus other mass sightings like the Hudson Valley incident. It's fairly similar. Even with the 1990 Montreal incident, where there were over 40 people observing the object, people admitted that after awhile they got bored and left.

That's significant that a large object could hover over downtown Montreal a major metropolitan area of North America, and be seen by so many people, pictures drawn of it, photographs taken of it, and no official response. That to me is fascinating. ‒ Richard Haines (@5:30)

So I'm not entirely surprised, because really how many people want to a watch the same object for more than ten minutes hovering in the sky doing nothing? That's just boring TV programming.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If it is a UFO then we are all in for a treat. i just hope our treat is nice and sweet and not green and mean. meaning i hope our treat is candy not a vegetable.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

@ Everyone questioning why they could not get better footage, just for some perspective...

Why couldn't they get better footage of the huge black boomerang craft over Phoenix?

We could literally have a 2 mile wide UFO hovering over a major city for an hour here in America and it would not make CNN until MONTHS later and be called flares, chinese lanterns, hoax, mass histeria, ect. It has already happened!

The BIG difference here is that the Phoenix sightings were night time sightings.

This one is a Daytime sighting!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There were three video reports on the UFO, the woman, some young dude that is traveling with a handycam whose report was in english and an older guy from another news broadcast. Didn't anyone notice that the older reporter guy in the music video is exactly the same guy reporting on the UFO?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Chinese lantern, obviously.. I mean how stupid are you people? Next thing you know you'll say things like God or free will exist..

Seriously, though, I don't know their language, but I think I understood "scientists can't explain it".. can someone get a translation going or something?

It has some minimal resemblance to my own language so here's what I can make of it:

"???? amazing occurrence, ????? a flying object can be observed, you can observe it behind my head. Scientists cannot determine what it is.., ????, *name*, *channel*."
edit on 13-6-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils
Chinese lantern, obviously.. I mean how stupid are you people? Next thing you know you'll say things like God or free will exist..

Seriously, though, I don't know their language, but I think I understood "scientists can't explain it".. can someone get a translation going or something?

It has some minimal resemblance to my own language so here's what I can make of it:

"???? amazing occurrence, ????? a flying object can be observed, you can observe it behind my head. Scientists cannot determine what it is.., ????, *name*, *channel*."
edit on 13-6-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

The reporter said: this object was in the sky for over an hour and this never happend in that city before. Also she said schientists are trying to figure out what this is but still don't have any conclusion.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am not surprised about the increased sightings in this country, as they have allegedly agreed to build the Embassy, the one that Israel turned down.

I am also surprised many people on here haven't read Intelligent Design, believe as you may, but things are really starting to add up.

For a change of perspective, I would recommend this for reading, and would also recommend a background in common religious text:

Download Intelligent Design PDF

edit on 13-6-2011 by Thereal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The BIG difference here is that the Phoenix sightings were night time sightings.

Not to get too far off topic, it started during the day around sunset and went into the night. Either way, not that many people look up when they walk outside during the day or night. Try going outside right now and try to look straight up. Now keep looking straight up, its more difficult than you can imagine.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

That is, exactly what I thought, before watching the video or reading any reply's. I looked around, after briefly, looking at the video and was like.. what? This whole thing looks fake. Don't know, if it's CGI or what. I am sure, we'll find out before to long.

Star and Flag Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AusiAnarchist
There were three video reports on the UFO, the woman, some young dude that is traveling with a handycam whose report was in english and an older guy from another news broadcast. Didn't anyone notice that the older reporter guy in the music video is exactly the same guy reporting on the UFO?

Quite right.....well spotted AusiAnarchist

Snapshot from UFO Music video:

www.youtube.com...

Snapshot from CCTV news report:

Same guy!

Another anomaly I spotted, This is the is a snapshot from a CCTV 9 international broadcast, notice the CCTV logo is always in the top left of picture.......not bottom right!

See here for normal CCTV broadcast:
www.youtube.com...

I am watching CCTV right now via satellite TV and the CCTV logo is in the Top Left.

So everything seems to point to fake CCTV 9 UFO broadcast video!
edit on 13-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Its a Borat on his way to US and A! Its a very nice!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Same scenery as that of the John Saint P. video. So this is a overlap of media cast, with fake UFO in it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Hi yet again, thread.

First of all, I don't even consider this CCTV footage to be connected with the NEWS REPORT footage at all and I think we should discount it.

People are asking why no more angles, why such short footage. If people would have done a bit of reading, they would've found out what's actually going on. After the digging we did with Xtraeme, the conclusions we reached are as follows (I'll summarize and repeat once again since 99% of you guys are lazy readers
):

- the first time the 16-second video from the news report was uploaded to Internet was 9th of May by the user 31kz at youtube. Before that, nowhere else does it appear (including all of the Kazakhstan video hosting websites and the official website of the TV station!). So, first question arises - isn't it more logical to have this discussed first on a local level, if it happened, local forums, video hosting websites? And there's none before the 9th May video on youtube.
- "Channel 31" is a real and legit channel, as well as the reporter from the video - Polina Shimanskaya - www.31.kz... and professionali.ru... are the proof.

So far we have a 16-second video of a legit newscast, by a legit television, and reported by a legit and real journalist. To answer why this is such a short footage, why there isn't a better zoom applied, or why there aren't any updates from the TV on this case... well... we have to add the following:

- on 2nd of May there was quite a stir among Internet users in Kazakhstan, caused by THIS video, which was stated to be footage from Kazakhstan (not exactly this upload, but ones that were at local video hosting websites)
- when looking through the archives on Channel 31's website HERE there was a reaction regarding the UFO video of 2nd of May - it was in the news cast from 4th of May. No other UFO related stuff has been found at their newscast archive in the recent months.
- Although there are no dates provided on the screen of the newscast, THE KEY ELEMENT is the time shown on the clock - at the video report with the UFO the time is 19:32. This is 2 minutes after the newscast begins - exactly when the different topics that will be covered later during the cast, are being summarized. Then head HERE and look at this video - the time is 19:50.

So, what happened in my opinion? On 4th of May the newscast team reported on the Internet caused stir in Kazakhstan related to the UFO video I provided in the beginning of the thread - what they did was announce in the beginning in a teaser-like fashion about the UFO topic they will be covering at the end of the newscast, having the reporter Polina Shimanskaya stand in front of an alleged UFO (which she knows what it actually is, as well as that non-Kazak dude from the other video). This is the 16 second video, which is only a teaser announcement regarding the followed report (THIS) about the UFO stir happening around Almaty.

Now, here comes the idiot in the play - some stupid Kazak dude thought to himself - hey, why don't I cut this and put it on youtube, it looks like a legit video of an UFO. So he registered a 31kz user profile at youtube, and uploaded this single video on 9th of May. Having only this one video screams "FAKE CHANNEL" from the very beginning.

Note the dates - 4th of May - original airing of the "alleged UFO video" on the "Channel 31" in a teaser-like fashion; 9th of May - first ever upload of the cut TV report to the Internet.

Solving this case has nothing to do with birds, blimps, lanterns, etc. We won't be able to find out what method was used in hoaxing the video itself and if there really was an object in the sky (due to the additional videos I'm inclined on thinking there really was). I don't know, and I don't care what it was exactly, because I know this - the TV reporter knew what was behind her head. And the 15 million Almatians who live there also knew what this was and didn't think it is worth taking a video or photos or discuss it.

16-second footage. No zoom in. No follow up. During daylight. Taking place in a city of 15 million. NO (and by that I mean ZERO) information on the Internet about this prior to 9th of May and this includes a lot of google.kz searches through forums and video hosting websites as proof.

ATS, next time try reading, that way you might be able to deny ignorance...
edit on 13-6-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Another page pointing to some marketing for "Urker".

The group "Urker" revealed secret UFO over Almaty

Originally posted by dadgad
Sir you owe me a response. (the ufo video
)

I didn't forget about it, but I haven't had the time to do it, yet.

I don't remember if this was already posted or not (and I don't have the time to re-read the thread now), but here is Urker's Facebook page.

Maybe someone could ask them some questions about this case.

edit on 13/6/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Exactly, and not only that the Pheonix Light object WAS MOVING.

They want us to believe that this oject was stationary in BROAD DAYLIGHT over a Major city, for an entire hour, and THIS is the BEST video?

I believe in healthy skepticism, and no I don't think every sighting, or ufo report is a Hoax, but come on, some just need to be put in the trash bin.

That, to me, " would show some intelligence on these boards."

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

ok, after reading your post, and trying to sort this out. I believe we are both on the same page.

After looking at the links laid out very nicely in your post, I agree with your opinion, and yes there is more to this story.

I was ONLY commenting on the OP, the original video posted in that OP. The 16 secs of terrible long range footage, of a reporter saying that this "object has been there for over an hour. (but yea that's as close as your gonna get?) No, that video is trash.

But the story and events leading up to that , that you have pointed out does leave room for some investigation.

Problem was, I was commenting on the Original Post, and the 16 sec video, and that's all. As there were multiple videos posted after that, I looked at two, and one seemed terribly fake, and the other seemed fairly staged imo as well, the guy fixing his hair, then showing the object, and saying "thats disgusting", with laughter in the backrground ect. But really I was only commenting on the OP'ers video. Not this "supposed" ufo wave over the area in question.

Thank you for your post

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Another page pointing to some marketing for "Urker".

The group "Urker" revealed secret UFO over Almaty

Hi ArMap,

I think this story refers to THIS video. From what I managed to translate from the link you provided - the band found someone to fake this video, as well as they faked the other one (CCTV9 footage).

I'm not sure but it seems the newscast video is a result of all the stir that these two fake UFO videos (faked by the band Urker for viral advertising for their newest video) caused at first. Am not entirely sure but it's very possible that the news channel are in the viral ad game, as well, but it doesn't matter much, because either way, I think the video in question was pretty much explained

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join