It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO in Kazakhstan in MSM!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

Agreed. I stopped posting on ATS when it became a 'who can debunk this first' the website. Instead of trying to get to the bottom of things

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Have you ever seen a blimp? We have them here all the time. They dont look like that with the raised center and they are not disk shaped which this appears to be.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EBE01

The reporter said: "this object was in the sky for over an hour and this never happend in that city before. Also she said schientists are trying to figure out what this is but still don't have any conclusion."

Nice video, of course wish someone would zoom in on it a little more. But chances are they didn't have a very good camera handy. Thanks for posting this!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I've seen many blimps in Seattle and this isn't one. Up close or far away, this is not the right shape. And blimps don't usually sit still for an hour, even though they move very slow.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Blimps being aerodynamic aircraft DO come with rather large vertical and horizontal control surfaces for stability.

This UFO is smooth and doesn't possesses any control surfaces of that nature...

Here's a Blimp...note the size of the control surfaces relative to the size of the craft...and furthermore.....an unmarked Blimp over Kazakhstan ? They actually have MiG 29's ....and air to air missiles....it would be brought down fairly quickly.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Looks very fake.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
lol this looks like fake.. i instantly remembered another similar fake video from bosnia:

maybe they got inspired by that video

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If you guys would have read the whole thread you would've known what the explanation for this video is.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It honestly looks circular shaped from that distance, not the shape of a blimp.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I did read the entire thread

and I'm still unclear @ what we're looking @

its Not a Blimp ...
is CGI generated ?

I don't see the correlation
Reporter = Video chick or
vice versa ?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
The YouTube poster debunks it himself with the short length; no news-segment is that short. He is purposefully trying to deceive viewers.

Don't UFO believers ever get tired of being lied to by other believers?

UFO hanging above the city and your two-bit news team can't find any witnesses on the street to interview?

Star for you

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Sir you owe me a response. (the ufo video
)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi

UFO hanging above the city and your two-bit news team can't find any witnesses on the street to interview?

From this :

The new premier on Channel 31! On Channel 31 starts premiere program "Ғalam-top." Now all the brightest, most perceptive and interesting on your TV screen in "Ғalam-top"! Best of all leading virtual online space VJ Marjane, acquaint you with the brightest news from the world of show business, film, fashion, interesting facts and mysterious phenomena. Interesting reports from the most outstanding festivals, stories about the curious traditions, as well as popular movies and pictures from the Internet. Take a look at this week's most exciting details of world news: "backstage" at the Cannes Festival, 25-storey house of books, one of the most desirable women in the world voiced cartoon "Kung Fu Panda 2." And as a sensation - a mysterious phenomenon of UFO in the Almaty eyewitness. "Ғal?

We know that this is primarily an entertainment channel.......so any news report from this channel shouldn't be taken too seriously.
Its not Kazakhstan's equivalent of CNN or BBC news, but more like Entertainment Weekly or The Living Channel in the UK.

You are right of course a truly serious report would have interviewed witnesses off the street and indeed the "scientists" who apparently don't know what it is.
And it's supposed to have been in the air for over an hour........but I don't see any police or army wanting to take a closer look.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Some people on here are so naive!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If this "ufo" was in the sky for over an hour.., why didn't someone from the news team or anyone, get to the roof of that HUGE building just to the left of the object, with a telephoto lense, and get some decent pictures/video?

Also whenever a "ufo" video ends without showing the craft departing or zooming straight up and poofing or just plain vanishing, it raises HUGE RED Flags for me.

Because seeing the object move, we could learn alot about what it is, and what it isn't. It's also harder to Photoshop a moving object.

So why they didn't set up a camera even on a tripod with someone just monitoring it(not holding it) so they could capture this object moving or leaving, it is just a big red flag that screams fake to me.

So for me the most telling thing about this video is not what it does show, it's what it doesn't show.

Also lets put this other issue to bed.

The reporter and the girl in the video LOOK NOTHING ALIKE. Aside from the short dark hair (which are parted on opposite sides mind you), their features (nose/mouth/eyes), and even skin type/ color are extremely different, as well as thier weight. Almost as different as two people can get can get.

That whole argument is getting us no where as to whether this object is even an actual object in the sky, a blimp, a ufo or whatever. So let's please put that to rest.

So, lets stick to the subject yes? This "object" shown for only 16 seconds, which doesn't move (as far as I can tell).

Again if it was there for an hour why no better/closer pictures? Did it move at all over the course of this hour? Is it still there? Did it ever leave?

It must have left, So..., Why no video of it moving, leaving or vanishing ect? This is a Huge problem imo.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Gruesome.
It's not even grown in concept.

Who can believe such an event happening with that brittle live coverage...? What media service has such fragile logos and look?

This is a FAIL in the School of Hoax.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
If this "ufo" was in the sky for over an hour.., why didn't someone from the news team or anyone, get to the roof of that HUGE building just to the left of the object, with a telephoto lense, and get some decent pictures/video?

I mentioned this yesterday......a once in a life time shot of a daylight sighting.....and they focus on the young lady at ground level!

But like I said the channel is a new entertainment channel.....so don't expect serious investigative journalistic stories from them.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Exactly, if it was floating in the air for that long they could of got -much-closer but they didn't. Huge red flag. Pick your hoax folks.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
static ufo at a
really far distance
in a cloudy sky with
a clip this short.
A lot of negative point to make it real.
And the second vid with the electric pole is totaly fake , the guy shaking like mad while the ufo not even moving "did he snort too much coke ?" that could have been explained if he had a really strong zoom like a telescope on a really far slowly moving object , but this vid is nothing like that. not even speaking of the cheap motion tracking of the objection that shacking in opposite direction sometime ( bad motion tracking key on the vid if he used a software).
This is so bad that i guess the guy used a sticker on a windows or something alike not even a software.
Like other said , this much crappy coverage for this kind of event it is unlikely believable.
It not a about beeing skeptic for the sake of it but those vid smell fake in every point.
edit on 13-6-2011 by cyberether because: correction and details

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Everyone is so sure of their particular political position on this subject, that ATS could possibly just cut and paste all replies from this thread on all new UFO videos and evidence that is submitted in the future.

Granted, 16 seconds is probably not enough for some paradigm shifting revelation, but come on people, idle speculation about the cameraman and Ms. Reporter's reasoning skills does not a comprehensive investigation make.

My question now becomes: Would a REAL sighting go exactly as our local 'experts' would want?

Would a REAL sighting such as this even register to those whose expectations are so incredibly skewed at this point that nothing short of Independence Day Style mass contact will do?

Would we even recognize an actual unidentified flying object, or will it ALWAYS be CGI, photoshop, hoax, birds, blimps, PR stunt?

There is a healthy amount of skepticism. ATS has moved well beyond that. Now, no video, audio, media of any kind will be acceptable. It will take a skype to skype call from skinny Bob himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join