It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diet Based on Blood Type

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have a friend who lost alot of weight following "The Blood Type Diet". I had never heard of it before, but she had great success so I thought I would share it.

What You Can Eat on This Diet What you can eat -- and how you exercise -- on this diet depends on who you are.

If you're blood type O ("for old," as in humanity's oldest blood line) your digestive tract retains the memory of ancient times, says D'Adamo, so you're metabolism will benefit from lean meats, poultry, and fish. You're advised to restrict grains, breads, and legumes, and to enjoy vigorous exercise.

Type A ("for agrarian") flourishes on vegetarian diets, "the inheritance of their more settled and less warlike farmer ancestors," says D'Adamo. The type A diet contains soy proteins, grains, and organic vegetables and encourages gentle exercise.

The nomadic blood type B has a tolerant digestive system and can enjoy low-fat dairy, meat, and produce but, among other things, should avoid wheat, corn, and lentils, D'Adamo says.
If you're type B, it's recommended you exercise moderately.

The "modern" blood type AB has a sensitive digestive tract and should avoid chicken, beef, and pork but enjoy seafood, tofu, dairy, and most produce. The fitness regimen for ABs is calming exercises.

www.webmd.com...

Here is a link for a food list compatible for each blood type:

thenaturalhealthplace.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

This is very interesting...thanks for the thread. My blood type is O-positive....from what I have read I should focus mainly on protein and vegetables. I need to drop 30 pounds....I am going to give this a try along with exercise and hopefully I will be slimmer by next year!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This a load of B.S. Link some peer reviewed studies that support the "eat right for your type" diet and then we'll talk.

new topics

join