It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First photos of Gabrielle Giffords released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It seems we now have a picture, what do you think?
CBS
FAUX
NBC
Do you think... Well I'll just let you look for yourselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I saw it on the news and she looks pretty given the circumstances.

I think she looks good after what happened. She is a very pretty woman

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I was really expecting alot worse looking photos, maybe that is why they waited so long.
I wonder if she can speak a complete sentance, despite the possible lobotomy.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I was really expecting alot worse looking photos, maybe that is why they waited so long.
I wonder if she can speak a complete sentance, despite the possible lobotomy.

Amen to that one, amazing how she looks though. She looks better with dark hair to me, but damn! She doesn't need to be around anymore nuts.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Am I supposed to care? She is an enemy of the Constitution, and therefore, I really don't care for her well being either way. How quickly we forget what she has aided in doing to this country, simply because of a sad story.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

I cannot argue with that.
Do you think she was labotomized for her views or for what she may have found out from her husband?
Or was this just a shooting?
Many questions, more shroud.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

an enemy of the constitution?

so are you saying anyone who you deem as an enemy of the constitution should get a bullet in the head?

slippery slope, fella.

where's the compassion?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

I don't get it. why do you think she's an enemy of the Constitution? Or are you one of those who think any member of Congress is a bad person?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythos
reply to post by Tephra

an enemy of the constitution?

so are you saying anyone who you deem as an enemy of the constitution should get a bullet in the head?

slippery slope, fella.

where's the compassion?

Enemy of the constitution !? Laughable at best but she didn't deserve a bullet through the head.
Damn, damn, damn, The constitution and the "Gubmit" would consider us enemies too.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Tephra

I cannot argue with that.
Do you think she was labotomized for her views or for what she may have found out from her husband?
Or was this just a shooting?
Many questions, more shroud.

could you elaborate more on this please...?

what views get you Lobotomized & what was she gonna find out from hubby

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

I hate to be the second voice of this opinion but I completely agree. It is almost as if Hitler killed all of those people, then someone shot him in the head, didn't kill him but came close. Then when he got better people started applauding his recovery. Every single member of any government anywhere is NOT in it for the people. Honestly the only man I have ever respected in any government anywhere is JFK, look what happened to him. He was trying to spread the truth and eliminate secrecy, he would have taken down these organizations or tried, hence his death. My point is that people need to realize government officials are people yes, but they do not work in the interests of the people. So karma took a chunk out of her head.
edit on 12-6-2011 by DragonRain311 because: Missed some information.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There were many people who didn't think she was really shot. Would these photos prove it to these people now? You can see where she obviously has had a tracheotomy, very difficult to fake in real life. I for one believe she was shot. The rest of the Loughner story however, I don't know.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

so you are comparing every single government official who ever served office (other than JFK) to Hitler!?!?!?!

wtf

of course there is corruption and shenanigens on all level in the government, and of course many shady characters have infiltrated our system of governing. but many are just civil servants doing what they they think is right... i know. i've worked with many.

it's like saying "all cops are " which (though many can be) is just plainly not true.

these absolutist judgement statements that i keep reading in this thread... well they remind me of a particular fellow. what's his name. the guy with the funny mustache... the one who actually did kill millions...

you get the idea.

top topics

join