It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spread the GOOD news! Ignore the doom and gloom.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
First, a little bit about myself. I am not at all sure where to post this, so hopefully the mods will put it where ever it should be.

I had been coming to ATS for quite some time before I actually joined, and I haven't even posted many comments on other threads. I am a female, pensioner, and not at all computer savvy, and took ages to even find out how to post this thread! I am not all that intelligent, and quite possibly many will find fault with how I write.
I don't know if I can handle any nasty comments, so may possibly decide not to reply to any comments that may be added, and I never even thought I would end up posting a thread!
All I want to do is to try and spread some good news for those who may be feeling fearful about the future.

I am quite a positive person, as you may tell from my username
I do read all the doom and gloom stuff but prefer to try and concentrate on a positive outcome for everything.

Years ago I used to have regular readings from a couple of really good mediums, and ALL that was told me about my personal life, eventually came true. I know there are many that don't believe in all that stuff, but I have been interested in this sort of thing for many years, and am quite confident that there is a spirit world and that a lot of channelings DO spread truth.

I regularly receive emails for updates of channellings from various sources, and I find them very uplifting. Today I received an update for 'Matthews messages'. Some of you may have heard of Suzy Ward, Matthews mother. She receives messages from her son who died age 17.

This is a link to her website, where you can read about how it all came about.
www.matthewbooks.com...

You will also see the link to the messages, and they go back several years.

After reading the latest message I decided I MUST try and spread some LIGHT

I hope that at least some of you will take a look, and maybe find them as interesting as I do.

I also receive updates from Mike Quinsey who channels Salusa, 3 times a week, and I always look forward to those.

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by goodtimesarecoming

This is a great site for breaking news. People are pretty nice. They do like links and videos.

There is doom, there is gloom, but what the heck. That's what's good about being a christian, you can take things in stride.

The fires haven't come to NM yet, they are peeking across the border. Stay away fires.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by goodtimesarecoming

Doom and gloom is just a perception based on a soul's level of consciousness. The coming changes are a purification and will provide a transition pathway for souls to continue their journey.

The issue with channellings is that deceptive spirits often work through them and can deliver truths in order for the deceptions within to be made palatable. There is a Law of Opposition in this world with both holy and unholy spirits in operation.

I wish you peace and happiness on your path.Yes, good times are experienced within this world along with many trials and tribulations also at times. Ask the Holy Spirit of our Father in Heaven for guidance and discernment on your path, for there are many illusions and deceptions in this spiritual domain we call Earth. Blessings to you.
edit on 12-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't really have any interest in all the channeling stuff, but I agree with the sentiment about spreading positivity. I have been cutting all the negative people from my life I can, and promoting positivity myself. One small step towards a better tomorrow. Down with doom and gloom.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
WAAAY HAAAY !!!

A feel good thread ...

yeah ... keep spreading those positive happy thoughts / vibes / high frequency vibrations / energies / quantum interactions ... etc etc .. into the ocean of thought that is our universal mind ...

And to continue on the note of happiness ... I would like to contribute .... How cute are fluffy kittens ... Eh ..
edit on 12-6-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
As a doomer and also as one that has seen some aspect of The Light, I think I know what you are wanting to bring to ATS. --It will be a difficult sell to most because they are locked into the material world and ego and are bombarded constantly to look no further than a crass,personal satisfaction in one way or another.

From my position, I can play it both way. Our physical existence and human system are vastly over-rated in the whole scheme of things. We are still the lowly animal creature pawing the ground looking for sustenance. Never looking up, higher, for long except when we want or need something changed or removed in our physical world.

So I see us as doomed in that regard. There is no future in it. And the evidence is all around and constant IF you allow yourself to reside there, snout to the trough.

The saving grace of the human spirit is just that, the universal spirit that many of us if not most can attain that engenders a better viewpoint. Of course, many religions teach this, but those same religions are perverted from centuries of the manipulations of men that have their own agenda and which can hardly work hand-in-hand with what is really out there. Little do they care if they have personal power, however.

Yep! This short note is all pie-in--the-sky talk and is not going to help anyone ease over into practices that will enable true enlightenment. --Unless they are really. really tired. So the good news is when you are beat down so far, there is no other way but up, and many decent folks are seeing this escape from materialism. It seems evident here on ATS that there is a growing interest if not understanding that "spirituaity" can have a definite credibility and place in their lives.

There is an ascension of spirit that is growing here in the West at a phenomenal degree. The paradox is that typical religions and their concepts of ascension) are dying and spirituality is growing and no one should be confusing the two.

This will upset some people, perhaps even the OP, but there need not be a God envisioned to explain the Universe. That simply is too simplistic of an off-the-wall explanation that eases the common mind into comfort until it eventually, as it must, wink out. (Not to mention the unsettling anguish that rewsults when wants and needs are not delivered from that supposed source.)

(

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It is age old phenomenon that, more often than not, bad people rule good people in this world. It is the nature of power and economics that the more ruthless and money savvy will exploit the more compassionate and the less materialistic.
It is a challenge to rise above while accepting that evil does indeed exist..

From Wikipedia:
The Devil and Daniel Webster

The trial is rigged to go against Daniel. Finally he is on his feet ready to rage, without care for himself or Stone, but catches himself before he begins to speak: he sees in the jurors' eyes that they want him to act thus. He calms himself, "for it was him they'd come for, not only Jabez Stone." Daniel starts to orate on all of simple and good things—"the freshness of a fine morning...the taste of food when you're hungry...the new day that's every day when you're a child"—and how "without freedom, they sickened." He speaks passionately of how wonderful it is to be a man, and to be an American. He admits the wrongs done in America, but argues that something new and good had grown from it, "and everybody had played a part in it, even the traitors." Mankind "got tricked and trapped and bamboozled, but it was a great journey," something "no demon that was ever foaled" could ever understand.

In this story, the jury and judge were all "evil" people from the past, but they did something good because, deep down inside, they must have wanted good to prevail. Perhaps being good had been too much of a challenge for them in their lives.

Whether you or I believe in the afterlife doesn't alter the fact that life is a challenge, and living a good life with joy and happiness, inspiring others by your own example, and taking a stand for what is right brings rewards in THIS life. But, it is the more difficult road.

As they say, don't become the abyss.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Stewie because: clarity

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I agree with your concepts here, be in the positive. My wife and I have had powerful dreams and not dreams, great changes, many people gone etc, etc. We both have seen a transition, one which I just placed on another site. In spite of this, we did not feel great doom, just amazing changes, a new world, I saw myself in a new body and was told this. I have no answers of course but the journey is a fascinating one. All things seem possible, go with it.

top topics

join