It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open call to these "aliens"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I use the term "alien" lightly because its very possible that some of the "alien" beings could have infact evolved on this earth long before the human species came to exist. If you look at our own history and even that of our religious texts, we see multiple instances where reptiles, snakes or reptile type humanoids exist. In some cases they are even seen as Gods. I simply dont find that to be coincidence.

Regardless of which "nut" or "crazy" you wish to believe, if it is indeed true that aliens are among us interacting with our people on a daily basis.... or infact hiding inside our Earth, I want this to be known: We as humanity do not want war. We do not want war, but we will defend ourselves. I can say this because I know for a fact that the only people that have ever wanted war on this planet, of our species, are those within a power structure that have something to gain from it or those that have only attempted to defend themselves. In most cases we are pawns just as much as you may be.

Im going out on a few different limbs here. The first of course being the question of do you even actually exist? It is a question that wont stop being debated until the day we truley have "first contact". Second, if you do exist and are on this planet, can you understand the language I am speaking in and if so, are you even connected to our internet to read this message? If the cards fall as they should, then you are reading this now. If not, Im seen as a crazy man for a few days until this thread falls to the bottom of ATS. Its worth the risk in my oppinion.

Humanity needs confirmation. I have no idea what your agenda is, or if you even exist within our planet, but we need non disputable evidence that you are among us. We need to know that we are not alone. It is vitally important to us as a social species. If you are truly among us and indeed come in peace, there is no reason to keep yourselves hidden.

I see the stories of animal mutilation. I see tyranical Governments of both history and present that couldnt possibly be my own species even though, for the most part, I know they are. I also see Roswell and coverups. I only want the truth. I cannot speak for the rest of humanity, but I know that my search ends with truth.

Come to us if you exist and are of peace. If it is war you want however, we will not lay down and die for you. We are not here to worship you, but a friendly hand is always welcome.

Ive really gone off my rocker havent I?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

You have not gone off your rocker. Don't put yourself down there are more than enough people in the world that will do that for you. Have faith (I.don't mean that in a religeous context). You are just showing a little humanity wanting to better the world situation. Here's something you didn't mention that a lot of people spout the reason that any alien will not open themselves to us, it's always mentioned in sci-fi books even star trek. We absolutely must not let our prescence be known to a lower developing civilisation as we will affect their natural progression as a species. Many a scientist and a lot of people on ats would forward this "rule" but if you if the aliens are using this as an excuse they must be smacked about the head with a wet cabbage as their constant landing and sightings as aready altered the human psychology. So it's not mad or sad to hope that there is a way to better the normal run of the mill humans lot.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
very nice read that lad.ill keep coming back

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
Humanity needs confirmation. I have no idea what your agenda is, or if you even exist within our planet, but we need non disputable evidence that you are among us. We need to know that we are not alone. It is vitally important to us as a social species. If you are truly among us and indeed come in peace, there is no reason to keep yourselves hidden.

Confirmation has happened many times. It is simply not public domain.

On the subject of aliens being from earth.

Are 'Aliens' Dinosaurs & Survivers of an Earthly Cataclysm Returning Home?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by e11888

Confirmation has happened many times. It is simply not public domain.

On the subject of aliens being from earth.

Are 'Aliens' Dinosaurs & Survivers of an Earthly Cataclysm Returning Home?

Yes thats where I was attempting to take the thread when I mentioned reptilians, but I never really got around to doing so lol. Thanks for the contribution!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You are asking something that exists as a Hyperdimensional to come into your Life, and possibly your heart?

Yes, you have completely lost it, why would you do such a thing? You do not owe anything outside of yourself the privilege to reside within you. You are better than that because you are being offered eternal life from our LORD; do not pass it on to soul-less creatures with no emotions.

Of course, the time is at hand to turn away from them, cast them from your heart, and prepare yourself for the future! There is time now!

Blessings to you OP, I was there once and I know that I may still carry my Demon until the end because of my foolish actions. I just will not give it my Soul and I exorcise it as often as I can as I overcome my inner pain and disappointments in this World. I stopped blaming outwardly and I am finally seeing the Light!

It is a wonderful thing to free yourself of such things!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
what messages do you have for which races? i can convey messages to greys

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Stop this please. Every thread i see you in your talking about Demons. You can believe what you want. If you want to talk about that it would be better if you were in the Religion forums

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
You are asking something that exists as a Hyperdimensional to come into your Life, and possibly your heart?

Yes, you have completely lost it, why would you do such a thing? You do not owe anything outside of yourself the privilege to reside within you. You are better than that because you are being offered eternal life from our LORD; do not pass it on to soul-less creatures with no emotions.

Of course, the time is at hand to turn away from them, cast them from your heart, and prepare yourself for the future! There is time now!

Blessings to you OP, I was there once and I know that I may still carry my Demon until the end because of my foolish actions. I just will not give it my Soul and I exorcise it as often as I can as I overcome my inner pain and disappointments in this World. I stopped blaming outwardly and I am finally seeing the Light!

It is a wonderful thing to free yourself of such things!

I wasnt talking about demons or inviting them inside my soul... I dont know where this came from?

On a side note that is a tad bit more on topic, I think we should be really looking more into what Admiral Byrd may or may not have seen. We should also be putting more pressure on our Governments around the world to release classified documents to the public on extraterrestrial or interdimensional beings. If there is nothing to hide, why are they secret? Open up the Roswell files.
edit on 12-6-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Dear folks of fairy-land,

The "evil" on this planet is NOT coming from "aliens" or the"satan" boogieman. It is coming DIRECTLY from evil scumbags HUMANS on the planet who just CANNOT EVER have enough MONEY or POWER.

There are NO unearthly boogieman doing the bad. Its HUMANS, really SICK HUMANS.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Dear folks of fairy-land,

The "evil" on this planet is NOT coming from "aliens" or the"satan" boogieman. It is coming DIRECTLY from evil scumbags HUMANS on the planet who just CANNOT EVER have enough MONEY or POWER.

There are NO unearthly boogieman doing the bad. Its HUMANS, really SICK HUMANS.

I know there are really sick people on this planet and that they are the root of our problems as a species. However, you simply cannot discredit that which has been documented since our earliest known civilizations. As you can see by my original post, Im not exactly fully on the little green men band wagon, but I do know the history of this planet and I do know that it is mathematically impossible for another intelligent species NOT to exist within our universe. Its just too large for humans to be the only ones. Yes humans have problems, but the idea of our species being visited or even influenced throughout our history is not an impossibility.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I agree I wish they would come out and say hello. Maybe have a beer or two! But on the real does anybody else agree that...

If "aliens" have technology to travel space then they could probably do anything they wanted to right here on earth from a safe distance far far away? And if the Annukis can travel this far, perhaps they can forge gold with their advanced tech haha? So no need to park your ships here or come for the gold

So then that brings up the question of what these ufo sightings. Possibly another advanced race studying our atmosphere and our treasure known as Earth? Or it could be government programs desensitizing the public, or preparing for a fake invasion, or trying to keep your attention elsewhere from more important matters?

And personally I feel that if these foreign beings have souls they probably would let us make our own spiritual journeys towards enlightenment and truth without interrupting the natural process. But I do agree that somebody needs to tell those mtfs to come down here and shake a few heads

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Please do not bother me any more ObvTruth, you have made yourself abundantly clear in another thread that has to do with Demons.

You keep saying I should stop, but you are offering nothing to the OP! So you are a Troll! Now you can go, we know how you feel, as you are so abundantly unable to express your real self. You repeat yourself by saying that I use the same words, but you are not reading my words clear enough to know the difference. So I beg to differ and you have nothing more to add.

Thank you Troll now go or leave me alone and bother someone else instead. We are all too familiar with how a Troll operates, they never offer another viewpoint or idea, they only Troll.

top topics

join