It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War For The West: Nationalist Patriots bs. Globalist Traitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I have come across an article that is inspirational and should give a united voice to all people of this world. To those that see the threat behind the true agenda of the Bilderberg meetings or not, I would like to hear from everyone if it addresses the fundamental threat to our very existence and/or freedoms. For me, it does. If it does for you, perhaps this should be sent around the world.

Mods, this could fit in many forums but I thought that the idea of Civil Unrest was best.

Link to article www.opednews.com...

Selected excerpts

It is in secretive Bilderberg conferences and similar global symposiums where elite consensus is reached about wide-reaching political and economic goals that potentially affect the lives of billions of people on this planet. Presidents and Prime Ministers who gather at G20 conferences are tasked with concealing this elite consensus from the people and packaging it in nice words to convince people to buy into it.

I used the term "treason" above to describe what is being done to America and the West by top political, corporate, and media leaders. No political term is more controversial than
treason. It ranks above terrorism because a society can suffer repeated acts of terrorism and still be in tact and normal, but the same can't be said for repeated acts of treason.

We live in an age of systematic, transnational, and perpetual treason against government of the people, by the people, for the people. In other words, it may be too late to hang the bastards. Then again, anything can happen in this crazy world.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts, and whether not that this is worthy to make viral. I personally think it sums up our point in time.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What you seek is a middle path. One without extremists - one without people dumb enough to die for flags. One without people dumb enough to point at foreigners - Patriots and Nationalists for ye.

Oh boy the anthem is on, my eyes are getting watery.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Spammers use mail relays to send out BS to the sheeple of the world to buy the latest 'pills', 'enlargers', and other must have crap into their email inboxes.

Why aren't activist's utilising the same methods to get information out about how the governments are lying to them.
Some sheep are too stupid even for facebook and twitter.
Spread the word

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Everyday, I check in with the MSM as we near 2012. They are totally and completely IGNORING NONGlobalist Corporate non-puppets. As if they (like Paul, --- for example --- ) were never concieved, much less born. Ditto for what has been occurring in Switzerland over this weekend. Bilderberg? Whats that? Never heard of it. Ohhhhhhhh I see. It's you Conspiracy Theorists again. Somebody humor them! Chuckle, snort. Says the MSM. The MSM ( Such as NPR ) are sitting there day after day, PICKING and groomingYOUR (MY) next criminal mafia thief. They are super confident, and yeay, even, CERTAIN. That we will go to the voting booths and (1.) Either keep Obama in (2.) Put another Clinton/Bush type Republican 'back' in. AS USUAL.
THEY ARE CERTAIN.
Should they be?

new topics

top topics

join