It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell Phones, Radio Waves, CANCER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Time for home made tin-foil hat???

www.realemfprotection.com...

You can put a radiation meter near a phone and watch it peg out. Also study wireless connections and see how that also harms the body. Even the fields coming off a tv/monitor can effect a person over time if too close. Don't be fooled that this cannot harm you.

You can make a cell phone call from the basement of a building in New York City and easily connect to someone in a building in Los Angeles, CA. That signal moves through many barriers and obstructions as it connects from one tower to the next.

www.youtube.com...

And as this microwave signal moves invisibly through us the ICRW that is attached to it wrecks havoc on our biochemistry. Consequently, our society is becoming sicker and sicker. In fact, numerous studies have linked long-term EMR exposure to increased risk for many, many conditions. Here are a few:

• Alzheimer's disease • Autism • Parkinson's disease • Heart disease • Miscarriage • Brain tumors • Leukemia • Fatigue • Depression • Immune system disorders • Learning disabilities • Memory loss • Sleep disorders and insomnia • Headaches and migraines • Loss of concentration • Lowered sperm counts • Increased blood pressure • DNA damage • Blood-brain barrier damage • Hormonal imbalance

The list of symptoms and conditions being linked to cell phone radiation and wireless technology is lengthy and this short list represents only a few of the conditions now linked to cell phone radiation and EMR.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
this radiation is why tinfoil hats dont work ..roll on floor laugh outloud roflol..i bet the big old tube tv put out a lot more radiation than todays tv..but i know this as a ham operator that unshielded high power transmitter rf (radio frequency)can harm you ..you will get cancer from long term exposer to unshielded HIGH power tubes

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I remember back in middle school, the mid 90s, where a teacher told us "If you could see the radio waves going through the air, you wouldn't see very far." That's just from living in cities and urban areas. It's scary to think of all the waves that pass through us now.

Also, have heard stories, not sure if debunked or not, that families who lived near power lines, radio antennas, dishes, etc, that went mad, from the exposure of living to near wave output.

I've felt for years that cellphones have the potential to cause cancer. Studies are showing more links. In due time, I'm sure we'll see more presentation of the cancer link the waves that pass through us. Protect yourself now: limit cellphone use or not use cells, discover leaks in the home-from appliances and more, to possibly limit or not use wireless net, at least in the home where you can connect otherwise.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

I guess you'd better leave your phone home.
Go back to a land line.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Qualifier, I worked on Radio and Radar systems in the USAF.

Are cell phones dangerous, yes and no.

The frequency that cell phones transmit at is in the lower end of the microwave
portion of the RF spectrum, while very low in power compared to a microwave
oven the excitation frequency is nonetheless the same and when pressed
against your flesh there will be RF excitation of the molecules at whatever
power level your phone transmits.

Short term exposure, a couple of minutes, is relatively safe but long term
exposure is another matter.

Continued RF excitation, in excess of 10 minutes, will cause the cells to
undergo changes.

Study links cell phone radiation to 4 types fo cancer.

World Health Org reports cell phones may cause cancer

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

So ? You noticed. About time. No disrespect or anything, but the general consensus these days is
that those who are prolific in information collection,processing,analysis, dissemination,and feedback
are so far ahead of the the general state of mind of the world populous ,that we are outcasts in a way.

There are many incredibly attune ATS members here with those exact abilities.

The beauty in it is this,,, You can rest assured you heard it here first, and don't say we didn't warn you.

In the meantime, just keep the cell phone on speaker mode and at arms length and you will be fine.

Like anything else, it is cumulative, So moderation is a cool practice.

Here is a link to a Live Version of "Radioactivity" Performed by Kraftwerk in France in 1978.

And yes, those robot figures are real musicians performing live, and trying to increase your awareness.

Thanks

Link :www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-6-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add Link

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I dont know why this is coming to the surface again there was a huge story about this three years ago. But in any case there is still no proven link and correlation does not me causation. Some of these posts seem a little alarmist

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well Phage, neither of us is anti business nor anti technology. However, , if cumulative exposure is no
different than cigarettes, pesticides, cat scans,MRI's, Dental X rays, shouldn't there be a warning to the
consumer on the label. Hell, all those other businesses are subject to the rules. Why should cell phone
providers be exempt. Except for their massive lobbying efforts and payoffs in recent years.

Remember the magic exponential term..."Cumulative." Don't say I didn't warn you. Best Regards,

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Thanks for that Data and Observation of such.

I really appreciate your candor, and believe it to be on target.

Cheers to accuracy.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

It is only alarmist until you develope a Tumor.

At that point , it becomes reactionary.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The list of diseases possibly linked to cellphones given by Threader (Alzheiner's disease, etc., etc., I couldn't vouch for personally, but he failed to include parotid gland tumors. There was a study published about this although I don't have the reference handy. I had a close associate, a fairly youngish man, 50s, who used cellphones a lot who died from parotid cancer a few years ago. (The parotid gland is located near the ear.)

top topics

join