It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Lybian Islamic Fighting Group that we (U.S. & western society) are being lied to about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I was talking to a friend I had made on the internet from a few years ago. We have never met, but enjoy conversations about different things going on in the world. He is from a middle eastern country and challenges the things I learn through the western media.

Admittedly I do not know much about the Lybian support or the conflict there. That is my fault for not studying more, but my friend has tried to pull the wool from my eyes that has been placed there by the western media and U.S. politicians and government.

Some of the things he told me were totally opposite of what I have been led to believe by the MSM and government here. I could hardly believe any of it.

To prove a point he sent me a link of a very very recent video that shows the result of the Lybian Islamic Fighting Group, the LIFG is being supported as a force of good in the chaos, but what they are doing is PURE EVIL.

I will tell you now that I am not going to post the video, it could be the worst video you have ever seen and I do not want anyone to see something they can not unsee.

I will post a quote from the website which hosts the video, but I will not divulge that website either, although you could probably find it on your own accord - I do not reccomend searching this site out, just to see the video!

If you are 100% convinced you can see the video and carry no lasting mental trauma, mail me here and I will provide a link.

I want to reinforce the fact that I do not really know exactly what is going on there and these views are not mine. I am still trying to make my opinion, but I want to share to get your ideas about this.

This woman was allegedly gang raped and mutilated by members of Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) in Misrata. To allow them to rape freely and kill indiscriminately, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group is supported by NATO troops. In western media, you see and hear the Libyan rapists and murderers being referred to as “Freedom Fighters”. On Xxxx Xxxx, I’ve been calling them terrorists right from the start. These savages are supported by western armies because we don’t want someone like Muammar al-Gaddafi leading Libya. We don’t want someone who gives the Libyan people free water and education be a head of a country with such strategic location. We want someone who does as he’s told so we can make money selling them fresh water and whatever else can be monetized on.

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group has close ties with Al Qaeda, which means they have close ties with the CIA. Through provision of intelligence and funding by the CIA, and with backing of NATO troops, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group is free to do as they please and they sure take advantage of it. Muammar Gaddafi continues to fight the terrorists to protect his people but with what seems as the whole world against him, he has a tough job. People of Libya are behind him, though. They are getting gang raped, mutilated and executed by the rebels and NATO bombs, but they bravely fight back as much as they can.

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group or whoever dealt with this woman clearly had fun doing it. They were likely slicing her face with knives while the terrorists took turns raping her one after another. There was no info on whether she survived the ordeal, but even though she looks very much dead in the video, she’s probably still alive. I’m basing that guess on a few moments in the video where she appears to wink her eyes and pluck her lips. Sadly, even if she were to survive, given the support the rebels are getting from the west, sooner or later a new group of Libyan Islamic Fighting Group members stumbles across her and she’ll be gang raped and mutilated again. We’re not supporting those terrorists for nothing.

Obama, Cameron, Sarkozi, Harper, and many others – what happened to this woman and thousands of others is on your head.

edit on 12-6-2011 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. I had not known of NATO/USA troops sponsoring the rapes and mutilations to feed anti-islam propaganda. I had known they provided the 'rebels' signs printed in English for Americans to see on Facebook and what not - part of the growing Social Media Revolution to deliver American democracy to Mideast & North African Oil mines

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Please provide the source. This seems like its a Gadaffi rag... although im sure the bias is no worse than our MSM

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I found the video source and its gross, but its a sensationalist site that glorifies "faces of death" and suicide type videos.

I can't tell if it's valid or not, but the person who posts the video goes on to rant about how it's on Obama's, Pelosi's and other's hands. Then asks you to watch a man get his face peeled off in a motorcycle accident!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yes, that is one of the reasons why I didn't want to post the source of the video, the website is not a place I go to or would reccomend. That coupled with the extreme graphic nature of the video's substance made me decide to omit.

Though just because the site post the most graphic photos or videos doesn't mean that the photos or videos and the background they represent are not to be questioned.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'm not going to head on over to the site or watch the video, but regardless of the specific details of this one incident, I hardly find the overall argument you're pushing surprising.

the US has done the same thing for quite some time. This whole "enemy of our enemy is our friend" ethos hasn't worked well in the past, and won't work well here. The very people that the US claims to be hunting down ("Al Qaeda") are the same people being supported in Libya. This is the same strategy that was employed in Afghanistan over the past decade, in the Iran/Iraq wars of the 1980's (Osama Bin Laden's birthplace as a terrorist), and even in Vietnam.

I am *not* a US hater... and I appreciate so many things that the US has brought to the world... but this policy, this approach, has to come close to making the US one of the world's greatest state sponsors of terror, whatever your viewpoint.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I have strong doubts about the whole lybia thing, too. For once, it is a country with one of the highest GDP per capita in Africa. Not something I would expect from a malevolent dictatorship. Also, Islamists are the worst kind of people in the region, NATO supporting anything with Islam in its name is not what I would want to see.
edit on 12/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Source and video please .....i think that we still have freedom of speech. Just add a warning but post it . I have seen worse things for sure.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
What is happening in Libya is disgusting. I don't care how our media is painting him as the bogeyman, facts and statistics speak for themselves, the Libyans we're looked after and Gadafi has been a good leader of Libya.

I've seen the videos of the people in the streets in Tripoli with their Gadafi banners showing love and support, they aren't faked, but unlike the rebels, what they are is true LIBYANS.

Take Bahrain, another media farce, thousands every day are protesting but we already have Bahrain how we like it so we support the corrupt regime by supporting the sending of a massive US backed Saudi Army to shoot on protestors and quell the uprising while all the time little is mentioned about what is going on in Bahrain in the western media, I have to go to Iranian Mouthpiece PressTV to see the reality of what's going on daily over there.

It's sick, the elite are simply carrying on their domonation of the globe, and because they have the monopoly on the news, money systems, high tech military hardware etc. etc. they can paint what is actually murder and conquering as liberation and freedom fighting. It's sick, and half the world is falling for it hook, line and sinker

Slightly off topic, does anyone know if Gadafi still has his rocket car (see link below), it looks cool and he had very honorable intentions when building it...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Saddam did not have WMD's. Osama was not the mastermind behind 9/11. The truth is the first casualty of war and most of the media is just propaganda. It is good to see another wake up, but when you do get to the truth you will most likely wish you where still asleep. The lack of honour, justice and integrity going around is as disturbing as the videos you mentioned.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Saddam did not have WMD's.

Didn't he? Or was he just smart enough to get rid of them before the sky fell on his head?

archive.newsmax.com...

www.freerepublic.com...

I'm not saying that there weren't alternate motives for heading into Iraq in the first place (preservation of the supply of oil would be one - and there are certainly others), but the argument that "there were no WMDs in Iraq" just seems old and tired.

Note that when this occurred, the US said nothing to Syria, despite Israeli *and* US intelligence having noted the transport of weapons in the days prior to the 2nd Gulf War.

...and how similar a situation that is to what we're faced with now.

The US steps in to Libya for "humanitarian reasons", yet the slaughter in Syria goes unnoticed, unmentioned, unaddressed. Why? What is it about Syria that makes it so untouchable in US eyes?
edit on 12-6-2011 by Awen24 because: left a word out of a sentence!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

nevermind.

edit on 12-6-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Yes we do still have freedom of speech (theoretically). I am sure if you have seen worse things than what this thread is about then you can imagine what a severely beaten and raped woman looks like after a gang of low lifes have a run at her.

Posting a video will serve no real purpose, other than to entertain a visual understanding of this incident in particular. That is yet another reason I am not or will not post the video in this thread. If you would like a link to the video, message me, but I ask that you do not post it in my thread here.

If you feel it is neccassary to post the link in a thread, please, create your own and have at it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkii
Thanks for the info. I had not known of NATO/USA troops sponsoring the rapes and mutilations to feed anti-islam propaganda. I had known they provided the 'rebels' signs printed in English for Americans to see on Facebook and what not - part of the growing Social Media Revolution to deliver American democracy to Mideast & North African Oil mines

By creating chaos and destroying the current government of Arab countries (Egypt, Libya, Yemen, etc),
"US and western allies are killing few birds with a stone". They accomplished many things:
■ anti-Islam propaganda - most people believe everything the mainstream media spin.
■ territorial controls - economic and political advantages against China and Russia.
■ crude oil and natural resources - Iraq and Afghanistan are the living evidences. The oil fields and rare earth resources given ownership to foreign countries.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

I agree with the statement you have made.

It is dis-heartening to see that the majority of citizens hear the MSM and completely believe them as the gospel truth, without thinking twice about it.

I hope that everyone does their part in refusing the things that are constantly being shoveled down our throats and into our rear ends, where our minds reside - or so the majority of governments, politicains and new organizations seem to think so, with good reason, most people do seem to have their heads in their bums.

I challenge everyone in my daily life, every chance I get, to think for themselves and not take anyone's word as truth, especially the government and MSM.

new topics

top topics

join