It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Israel probably won't attack Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
If Iran starts launching scuds towards Israel they have to pass over Iraq. Can you imagine what would happen if one of those scuds fell on Iraqi soil or hit a US base somewhere,
If that happens Iran will be in deep trouble.

deep trouble? thats it?
how about...
IRAN WONT BE ON THE MAP BY THE NEXT DAY!!!

you dont understand the danger in attacking Israel.

yeah, i know Israel is very tiny,but... don't be fooled by Deception

1) Israel has the deadliest military force out there.
2) They have the second most technologically advanced and most experienced Air Force in the world, behind the USA
3) They're in possession of over 250 nukes(more than the UK)
4) They have the best and most dangerous Intelligence agency that double-deals with many countries, obtaining vital information about their enemies.
5) These agents also infiltrate other intelligence agencies around the world(including the USA)

who knows? Mossad agents could be working as scientists and engineers in Area 51!!!

"By way of Deception..."

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   

These agents also infiltrate other intelligence agencies around the world(including the USA)

who knows? Mossad agents could be working as scientists and engineers in Area 51!!!

Ok now your just getting carried away the NSA doesn't even answer questions asked by congress cuz they are so secret so I highly doubt the mossad could infiltrate the NSA. Unless the mossad agents have an I.Q. of 280 they wont be working as scientist at Area 51, they could be working as cooks or cleaners but not scientist. By the way cooks don't have the same level clearance as scientist so they wont be going nowhere except from the kitchen to the lunchroom

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   

These agents also infiltrate other intelligence agencies around the world(including the USA)

Ok now your just getting carried away the NSA doesn't even answer questions asked by congress cuz they are so secret so I highly doubt the mossad could infiltrate the NSA. Unless the mossad agents have an I.Q. of 280 they wont be working as scientist at Area 51, they could be working as cooks or cleaners but not scientist. By the way cooks don't have the same level clearance as scientist so they wont be going nowhere except from the kitchen to the lunchroom

LMAO

thats funny...
but seriously, you'd be surprised...FBI agents fired!!!

NSA is nothing compared to Mossad. The link above will show you why.

now about Area 51...
In case you didnt know, Israel is a partner in the JSF program!!!
Israel-Lockheed-JSF

If Israeli scientists and engineers can make the world's most advanced Air Defense Missile, the Arrow, don't you think they could penetrate Area 51?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah I agree the Mossad is the best trained intelligence agency, secret service and covert operators on the face of the earth, without a doubt.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The Mossad has long ago penetrated every facet of American intelligence.

American agents are like fools compared to the isrealies

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJAghetto
don't you think they could penetrate Area 51?

Not even in a Mossad wet-dream. Nobody can gain access to area 51, nobody. It�s located in the most inhospitable, barren, sun baked, and drought ridden land in the United States. They can hear, see, feel and smell you coming from a mile away.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

don't you think they could penetrate Area 51?

Not even in a Mossad wet-dream. Nobody can gain access to area 51, nobody. It�s located in the most inhospitable, barren, sun baked, and drought ridden land in the United States. They can hear, see, feel and smell you coming from a mile away.

ok... i didnt mean literally.

i meant being hired by the Air Force or any company involved with the Groom Lake facility. just remember..."By way of deception..."

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This topic is a lot of nonsense...There is little difference between the bombing of Iraq in the 80's and doing it to Iran now. There won't be any reaction because Iran is way too far behind Isreal to hope of fighting a war with them.

A lot of nations are "partners" in the JSF program. I'm not sure if it really means much besides that they'll be buying some when it comes out.

If Israeli scientists and engineers can make the world's most advanced Air Defense Missile, the Arrow, don't you think they could penetrate Area 51?

The Arrow is just as much an American product as it is Isreali. I'm guessing America will be coming out with something far better of its own not too far down the road with knowledge we gained working on Arrow, as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
The Arrow is just as much an American product as it is Isreali. I'm guessing America will be coming out with something far better of its own not too far down the road with knowledge we gained working on Arrow, as well.

On the technological level- The Arrow missile was (and is) developed only by Israel. US helps only with the fundings.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

On the technological level- The Arrow missile was (and is) developed only by Israel. US helps only with the fundings.

Americans played a large role in the development of the launcher.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer

Americans played a large role in the development of the launcher.

And you got proof for that?

You can see detailed information about the arrow missile inThis site. It has a description of each part, who developed and manufactured it, etc. It seems like everything was developed by Israeli companies, and the US did almost nothing other than helping us with the funding.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The United States and Israel co-developed the Arrow-2 and its launcher; Israel alone developed the rest of the system.

Source - www.cdi.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am not convinced the mossad can get into the NSA. Israel will only buying some JSF's when they come out what is the big deal in that? And what does buying some JSF's have to do with infiltration area 51? The US has the most advanced anti missile defense system the ABL and THEL

[edit on 11-8-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I am not convinced the mossad can get into the NSA. Israel will only by some JSf's when they come out what is the big deal in that? And what does buying some JSf's have to do with infiltration area 51? The US has the most advanced anti missile defense system the ABL and THEL

Israel has long history of infiltrating other governments, particularly in the Mid-East region. However, if you read this...Mossad in the USA and FBI agents fired!!!..., you'd realize that, not only the Mossad are building their own little HQs on US soil, but they also have connections with the highest ranks in the US intelligence agencies!!! do you now understand why they can easily infiltrate the NSA?

second thing, with everything I said above, the Mossad can do same thing with Area 51

and finally, you forgot to mention that Israel developed the THEL!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

LMAO

thats funny...
but seriously, you'd be surprised...FBI agents fired!!!

NSA is nothing compared to Mossad. The link above will show you why.

now about Area 51...
Israel-Lockheed-JSF

Ha the NSA is nothing compared to the Mossad? Are you crazy, the NSA is the agency that developed teh information revolution. The best and brightest minds are at NSA. Does RSA encryption ring a bell. Yes part of it concerned the NSA. The NSA is actually a DOD agency, I highly doubt any other agency can match up to it. All the NSA has to do is send out a computer virus to the Mossad networks and Bam, your precious intelligence is gone. The US is the leader in information sciences, good luck trying to infiltrate the brainchild.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Not to mention that some of the fastest supercomputers resisde at US government laboratories. I am not sure of the speed of the NSA ones, but the DOE supercomputers are almost approaching a quadrillion computaitons a second by the end of the decade. Set a computer like that to hunt and destroy information networks. Do you really think that foreign agencies have a chance agaisnt the NSA?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't know much about specific intelligence agencies, but it seems that American technology can be a weakness sometimes. We've forgotten old fashioned means of getting intelligence.

Tommy Franks in his interview on Fox comments on how we don't have enough agents working within terrorist groups. I've heard the same problem seems to be going on in Iraq with getting intelligence on insurgency.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
TACHYON,

you're right. the NSA is not "nothing" compared to the Mossad. i take that.
However, i would put the Mossad over NSA, because of OVERALL PERFORMANCE.

its great that the NSA is far more secretive than the Mossad. thats because America has multiple agencies. Israel has only one international agency(the Shin Bet only operates inside Israeli borders). this results in less communication problems like in America(example: 9/11).

These Mossad agents aren't neccessarily born in Israel(research Eli Cohen, very interesting). The Mossad is considered the most deadliest and most ruthless intelligence agency throughout the world. They're also well-known for infiltrating other governments. For infiltrating other agencies, the Mossad usually recruits Jews that are born in the country whose agency they're gonna infiltrate. Therefore, they cant tell apart.

Mossad agents also do a lot of double-dealing with many countries and they're the best at assassinating people, because they dont leave any traces and there's never an eye witness!!! the reason why we know of these assassinations is because that these operations have been de-classified years after its executed.

btw, this is even more shocking!!!
"NSA recommended changes to the IBM's submission during the process which produced the DES encryption algorithm in 1976. Subsequently, there were suspicions that those changes were made so as to make it easier for NSA to break the cypher when it so desired; thus carrying out one of its briefs. However, the public reinvention of differential cryptanalysis showed that one of the changes (to the S-boxes) had actually likely been suggested to harden the algorithm against this -- then publicly unknown -- cryptanalytic technique. It remained publicly unknown until Eli Biham and Adi Shamir independently reinvented it and published some decades later. However, the shortening of the 128-bit key used by the IBM submission to a nominal 64, but actually an effective 56, bits has never been explainable as anything other than a weakening of the algorithm, making possible a exhaustive search for the key by those with sufficient computer power and funding. Possibly because of previous controversy, the involvement of NSA in the selection of a successor to DES, the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) AES, was limited to hardware performance testing." - en.wikipedia.org...

Eli Biham?...Adi Shamir?...
why are Israeli cryptographers working for the NSA? couldn't they find brighter minds for their supercomputers?

When it comes to OVERALL PERFORMANCE, the Mossad wins... CASE CLOSED

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Indeed, the Institute's overall performance is superior. Just check out these stellar performances:

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...
www.kuro5hin.org...
www.newdawnmagazine.com...
www.fpp.co.uk...

With operational successes like these, who needs .... Well, you know the rest.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

do you now understand why they can easily infiltrate the NSA?

Umm...FBI and NSA are not the same thing the NSA is 50x harder to get a job in and 50x more secretive than the FBI. The NSA has tougher standards to get in than to be the presidents top AID

second thing, with everything I said above, the Mossad can do same thing with Area 51

Umm...to work at area 51 you have to be asked you can't fill an application for a job there so infiltrating it is very unlikely by another country. And if your thinking of sneaking in good luck trying to go 10 feet let alone go inside the base.

and finally, you forgot to mention that Israel developed the THEL

Wow you are badly misinformed! The US is selling Israel some THEL�s. We developed them Israel might have been a partner in the projects but the THEL is US Army property. Israel has no THEL in its country the only working ones are in the Desert owned and operated by the US.

Also we had two attacks on US soil by Al-Qeda. If the mossad is so great they cant seem to stop the hundreds of suicide attacks that have happened in Israel. And they continue to happen almost on a daily basis.

[edit on 11-8-2004 by WestPoint23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join