It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Years After 9/11: What Will We Have We Uncovered???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
newsone.com...

1. Inside Traders Knew About Attacks Before They Happened
2. Air Defense Was Told To “Stand Down”
3. Planes & Fuel Alone Didn’t Make Twin Towers Collapse, Bombs Did
4. The Pentagon Attack Scientifically Doesn’t Hold Up
5. PA Flight 93 Was Completely Staged
6. 5 'No-Show' Terrorists' Passports Planted Before Attacks
7. Distress Calls were Scripted & Faked lol
8. Many Jews Took Off Work On September 11th
9. Black Boxes Found By Search Crew Kept Secret
10. Miscalculated Tardy Building 7 Bombing & Collapse

oh and most witnesses mysteriously dying off... what da deuce??

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

Add the fact that Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Rice and Mueller all lied to the people, stating that never had it crossed their minds that terrorists would fly hi-jacked planes into a building.

That Larry Silverstein and his daughter conveniently missed their first and only day of eating breakfast in the WTC, that morning.

And many many many many many other CONVENIENCES.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
TEN YEARS later we have discovered that the human race is psychologically bizarre.

Millions of people have taken physics courses before and since 9/11 and yet the nation that put men on the Moon is not expected to publicly specify the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on each and every level of the towers.

How can something as simple as the potential energy be computed without that?

Why don't Richard Gage and Steven Jones point that out?

psik

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Take the "Many Jews didn't come to work" thing out of there and you more or less have it.

Of course Larry Silverstein was away at a "dentist's appointment" that morning, but given all the other "coincidences" surrounding 9/11, that's nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

Actually, 10 years on you do not have a single proveable fact nor a single admission from any conspirator and every day that passes makes the idea that 9/11 was an inside job more laughable.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Actually, 10 years on you do not have a single proveable fact nor a single admission from any conspirator and every day that passes makes the idea that 9/11 was an inside job more laughable.

What you say applies more to the "official story" than it does to many of the things in the OP.

Even people who helped write the 9/11 Commission report have came out in the last 10 years and said they were stonewalled by the Pentagon, and that they could never get the whole story straight anyway. And even with the very people who wrote the reports saying this, you have the balls to come harass conspiracy theorists for not having proof?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Enkii

You are pretty alone with your opinion. You wring out your own thoughts and make them passe for well established mainstream. I think there is a word for that, but it eludes me.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

'The Boys' must be snoozing, Cass. By now they usually would have ten stars next to Alf's post. Is it possible that they have given up trying to put lipstick on the pig OS?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i'm too new to start a new thread, but i've found something that i feel needs sharing.

in the wikileaks pager messages data, there is a string of very many messages going off at 6:57 and 7:01am that describe a whole series of detectors being turned off.

then, some of the same pager IDs indicate a whole string of detectors being turned OFF at about 6:54 pm.

i am deriving this data from a great search tool at keyboardcowboy.ca..., but the actual address for all of these messages (from the original wikileaks source) is 55 5th ave.

that's what's odd. these pager messages are supposed to cover all of manhattan. but there are no other messages like these. none about the large skyscrapers--none about super-fancy hotels or banks or the world trade center.

instead, they are about an especially non-descript if fancy but fairly regular 18-story building at 55 5th ave:
www.emporis.com...

i would really like to know who owns these pager IDs, because if nothing else, this is the only 18 story building in the city that appeared to be using the pager network for automated sensor shutdown that day.

automated or remote sensor shutdown. that had to be communicated to someone, maybe not over regular networks.

(this is just a sample, there are several hundred messages of this form & time period. something was being turned off, and then turned on. maybe it's nothing.)

keyboardcowboy.ca...

2001-09-11 06:57:26 Arch [1608317] ALPHA 555th Ave. (

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What have we uncovered? That no matter how much time and effort is spent, people still insist on believing things that everyone knew to be false within weeks of 9/11.

Inside trading? Been investigated and nothing foul turned up.
NORAD standing down? Considering they launched all of their available alert status fighters, I'd say that's a lie as well.
Steel was melted? Never been claimed to have happened, but that doesn't stop truthers from bringing it up time and time again.
Oh teh noes, a badly burned and crumpled up passport somehow survived, yet there's no word about the pieces of mail that were on board the aircrafts that hit the WTC towers, and which was subsequently found in the streets below.
Phone calls were faked? Only if you completely tune out everything that has been written and said about it.
Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

I remember when I was looking at the news that day, and they showed the terrorist wallet on TV saying it must of fell out of the burning plane, I really never focused on any other evidence out side the wallet, I asked my self all that day, what are the odds of 1 person finding a wallet …that came from inside a burning air plane…out of a burning building, and that one wallet that was shown and found was one of the terrorist? by the way, did you see how fresh the wallet looked when they showed it on tv ,2 hours after it it the building.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527You must be mistaken. See Roboe's post for the most up to date synonpsis of the investigation into the events of 9/11. It seems we've been hoodwinked, and everything that occurred that day has been looked into and nothing is amiss. It's a good thing we've got members like this looking out for us.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkii
newsone.com...

1. Inside Traders Knew About Attacks Before They Happened
2. Air Defense Was Told To “Stand Down”
3. Planes & Fuel Alone Didn’t Make Twin Towers Collapse, Bombs Did
4. The Pentagon Attack Scientifically Doesn’t Hold Up
5. PA Flight 93 Was Completely Staged
7. Distress Calls were Scripted & Faked lol
9. Black Boxes Found By Search Crew Kept Secret
10. Miscalculated Tardy Building 7 Bombing & Collapse

oh and most witnesses mysteriously dying off... what da deuce??

1. "Highly publicized allegations of insider trading in advance of 9/11 generally rest on reports of unusual pre-9/11 trading activity in companies whose stock plummeted after the attacks. Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation. For example, the volume of put options—investments that pay off only when a stock drops in price—surged in the parent companies of United Airlines on
September 6 and American Airlines on September 10—highly suspicious trading on its face.Yet, further investigation has revealed that the trading had no connection with 9/11.A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly,much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades.These examples typify the evidence examined by the investigation.The SEC and the FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments.These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous. Joseph Cella interview (Sept. 16, 2003; May 7, 2004; May 10–11, 2004); FBI briefing (Aug. 15, 2003); SEC memo, Division of Enforcement to SEC Chair and Commissioners,“Pre-September 11, 2001 Trading Review,” May 15, 2002; Ken Breen interview
(Apr. 23, 2004); Ed G. interview (Feb. 3, 2004)."
Footnote 130, Chapter 5, 9/11 Commission Report

2. Check this out: www.yostuff.com...

3. You have no proof bombs made the buildings collapse, and it's not just fire that made the buildings collapse it was the impact of the plane hitting the buildings.

4. The pentagon attacks hold up completely, there were poles knocked over indicating wings did it, plus the wings were thin how would you expect them to make a dent in a Pentagon?! They folded back.
5. They idetified bodys for a long time and 95% of the plane was recovered, I dont' know where you got your information from.
6. There is no evidence of this at all.
7. Distress calls were not scripted, these were the last words of people that the family cherishes and I find that disrespectful. Even the Loose Change people retracted this point.
8. This claim is just a joke.
9. Black boxes were not kept secret, they were uncovered in we heard what was on them...
10. Building 7 collapsed due to it's sub par structure and fires

Oh and how is a few witnesses dying proof of anything? Do you know how many witnesses there were? What would be the point of killing witnesses for a trial that is never going to happen, especially when there are 348398 other witnesses for the same event that could potentially testify?

I think you need to re-think your views.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
3. You have no proof bombs made the buildings collapse, and it's not just fire that made the buildings collapse it was the impact of the plane hitting the buildings.

Do you have any proof that the planes and fires alone could have done it, even theoretically? Remember you have the entire work of the FEMA and NIST reports at your disposal to show what evidence/proof they could come up with.

4. The pentagon attacks hold up completely, there were poles knocked over indicating wings did it, plus the wings were thin how would you expect them to make a dent in a Pentagon?! They folded back.

For the wings to be folded back they would have to actually impact the face of the building. Can you show any photographic evidence of this happening at all?

9. Black boxes were not kept secret, they were uncovered in we heard what was on them...

Really? All the black boxes were recovered now? Ever seen the clean-up workers who claim otherwise on Jesse Ventura's program on 9/11 conspiracy theories? I guess they were just disgruntled.

10. Building 7 collapsed due to it's sub par structure and fires

Proof?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thank you for solving 911 for us. I can sleep again now.

I bet you anything you can find a Nostradamus quatrain that spells this out as as plain as ambiguously worded French poetry laced with German and Latin.

new topics

top topics

join