It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US Republicans under Zionist control'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Excellent. I applaud your work on this. I don't think I've heard of any of these cases on the news. But of course, our media is completely controlled by Zionists.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by UcDat

Israel does not own the U.S. nor does it dictate policy.
Occam's Razor would tell you that much.
Just for laughs, who dictated U.S. policy before Israel?

Just for the record, Zionism predates Israel by a long way...

Okay.

And while I will admit that "zionism" has an influence on U.S. policy, it does not dictate it.

I'll settle for that Breezy a whole lot of influence and Israel isnt the only one either just one of the most powerful and brazen about it...

edit on 16-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Interview with Professor Paul Sheldon Foote, from the California State University

US claims that its economy is picking up due to a recent rise in job openings and corporate profits are misleading because this was achieved by layoffs and cross-cutting, a US professor says.

Did he just say "If America defaults on its debt both parties would be thrown out and you wouldn't recognize America anymore." !!! "that America would have a sudden change for the worst!"

Who how China? Could they? Your army is all over the globe easy picking if they got the Russians to go along NATO's already shot its load on Libya.

Bets on seeing this little interview anywhere else on the news? I say no way even RT wont touch this especially if Russia's gearing up for a hostile take over...

China Korea Twain all have massive armies troop wise lets just hope they are still more worried about fighting each other than carving up that big ol American pie eh.

edit on 12-6-2011 by UcDat because: edit x

edit on 12-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

America being conquered by China and Company might be a good thing. By necessity they would wipe out both the American Feminist's and the American Traditionalist's(as they are part of the "Old Order").

From a young guy's perspective it might be the only hope of freedom within our life times from the oppressive American Matriarchy/Gynocracy.

Of course I do not advocate treason or committing acts of treason against America, I am merely speculating that as a demograph, we would stand to gain from this. And there is nothing wrong watching something burn, as long as you have absolutely nothing to do with causing it to burn(extreme apathy/ limited pacifism; meaning sit back and watch the show. Don't take up arms for or against America).

Of course if left-wing mangina's and right wing white knights didn't persecute us so much; and if feminist's and traditionalist's weren't such a bunch of supremacist bigot's... It would be a different story.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join