It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US Republicans under Zionist control'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by backinblack

www.cbsnews.com...

Iran's Nuke Test Success Sparks Worry

babble, babble, babble. . . .

pajamasmedia.com...

Iran to Test First Nuclear Bomb by 2012?

babble?

Iran's successful test of a nuclear-capable missile demonstrates its "very active and aggressive military program" Read more: www.cbsnews.com...

what nuke? They are testing a missile really not one that can fly across the globe a hit the US either btw.
Not even gonna click on the second link might of could of should of is no reason to go to war.

So you avoid the facts like the plague and spout mainstream news you really buy the lies? Why can't you admit your governments does not work for the people. They work for the guys selling them the drones...

Look into it Beezy Israel's making more than its fair share off the ol U.S. military industrial complex. All while we are giving them weapons and money like its going out of style. Why do you think estimates of their nuclear arsenal is near 200 active warheads. The only country with such an armament that's on no treaty. Unless you think N.Korea or Iran or the likes has a secret arsenal from hell.

edit on 12-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Republicans only ? I dont think so..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Schkeptick
This "zionist" nonsense is just hateful racist garbage. If he had said the same things but substituted "African Americans" - he would be fired right away.

Racism is racism no matter what is politically acceptable right now.

Actually, Zionists are the racists. Why don't you go on a nice little search engine and do some homework about who the Goyim are.
Oh! That's us.
And to Zionists, we are considered nothing more than beasts.

Remember, we are talking about the ancient Kasar nomads coming to Europe, disguising themselves as Jew in order to survive and continue their insatiable psychotic agendas. And this was hundreds of years ago. Think about all they've accomplished since then.

Or don't think, and get off ATS.

edit on 12-6-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Its a solid thread with good links. The only void is *Republican* in the title but this hole is being filled with knowledge, so bueno.

Much watch the Netenyahu speech, I know it will be boiling vitriol as served before coffee however so I just took note of the 12 standing ovations in the congress when it was reported.

I have seen the Icke video , which as I remember needs the statements of whos involved backing with some evidence. When I approached knowledgable friends about Icke's anti - Rothschild Zionism they laughed hard and asked if he'd seen any more Reptilians recently .

He 'd better make some money off it too if he keeps daring to name names, he needs a minder. All they can really do (because of the evidence) is scare the crap out of you personally : they will come to your house and do it. If you want to deal with these snakes you need to make God one of your allies. And he is.

Over in Britain the FOI (friends of Israel) has a large membership from all 3 politcal parties. This

is one for the Aussies too.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

And this video deserves a new thread

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

couldnt agree more the titles the original off the youtube post but ya 100% agree its the whole congress and much more.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Yay flag # 1000 ty

So anyone think that if you defaulted on the debt and kicked out all the crooks you'd be better off?

Just saying Iceland did it and no ones taking them over.

edit on 12-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

Iceland isn't worth taking over. It will probably blow up anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'll take back "babble"...
That was pure BS..
You consider a missile is a Nuke???

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

You reply to me but edit out everything I wrote?

I thinks you replied to the wrong person..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
reply to post by ZIPMATT

couldnt agree more the titles the original off the youtube post but ya 100% agree its the whole congress and much more.

How much more is truly the question. Or 'WHO' else may fit better. Names and faces. Align this right : It is treason, and even worse . They should be arrested and imprisioned by the local jurisdictions. How is it they are not? Because they professionally scare the pants off people who get in their way. Real terrorists.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by backinblack

so you have israel sucking the funny money, but what you have is the rothchilds and rockefellers taking this funny money into the next step
funney money with only credit as no one needs paper again,.

It amazes me that there are people on ATS who do not understand that the same Zionists who control the Federal Reserve, run Israel.

I believe the same Elite cabal are collapsing the US Dollar on purpose. It's the only way to get the Americans to accept an entirely new currency.

And I think you're right on their long-term plan to abolish physical currency altogether. Using a card to make all purchases -- the perfect tracking tool -- every purchase recorded. No privacy at all.

Physical currency (paper or coin) will exist only for the Elites, for their private transactions. Not for the serfs, serfs are tracked -- like all property.
edit on 12-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Republicans and democrats are both obviously influenced if not flat-out run by Israel. Bibi's address to congress clearly demonstrates where our politicians stand with regards to Israel's actions.

If you do not see this, truthfully, I don't think anyone can help you.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIVONIC
Republicans and democrats are both obviously influenced if not flat-out run by Israel. Bibi's address to congress clearly demonstrates where our politicians stand with regards to Israel's actions.

If you do not see this, truthfully, I don't think anyone can help you.

true that

as for the names and faces you wanted if I give to ya will you lead the charge? My pitchforkks all nice and sharp...
www.godlikeproductions.com... (be warned rumor is hotlinking to this site off ATS will get ya permabanned) If youd rather be safe check out the source here. blacklistednews.com...

Notable ICG Foundation & Corporate Supporters: Carnegie Corporation of New York Hunt Alternatives Fund Open Society Institute Rockefeller Brothers Fund Morgan Stanley Deutsche Bank Group Soros Fund Management LLC McKinsey & Company Chevron Shell

This is the best most complete list of TPTB to date.

edit on 13-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by ThinkingCap

You reply to me but edit out everything I wrote?

I thinks you replied to the wrong person..

Haha yeah. I did..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Good thinking then protection from friendly fire and a few pms required. New Thread big title etc. Could start with Obama eh?
Savi thanks for the repost forgot to write that, we need more pitchies too? Lord Jacob De Rothschild is about 7ft tall so we'll need_ long ones

Since you understand the dangers dealing with/reporting on fascist nazis you can hear where there is localised danger as in Harwell Research Laboratories (its massive) , John Radcliffe Hospital Oxford , (world premier medical research facility)
and a number of the uk's key installations (including military) are run (top to bottom, as in everything) by a private army . I am too scared to re release the video and the name of the firm which proves....
I would like help to stop this treasonous plot from happening within my country but am not sure ats, or those who are not responsible for my well being anyway could vouch for what might come to me afterwards. Its a bit of an illegally gained poison arrow actually, but the footage and description does belong to me. I dont fancy a double dose of '___' coupled with the MHA thanks, because thats the sort of s* they pull. They are in top hospitals, and research facilities, not just our governments and corporations. They will be in schools, while they are in churches and other places worth corrupting. "Names and faces" is the work of real policemen, as is "location".Internal and foreign security names and faces. The last hope in our country is the (Honourable) Judges but Parliament made a law against putting zionist criminals on trial in the UK about 2 years ago, when it was attempted to detain Tspi Livni (for murder) on a visit here. It barely got past the local magistrates and was derailed at crown court, if i remember rightly. She was tipped off and did not arrivein the uk on a preplanned visit from Israel because they: the police acting on an upheld complaint: were waiting to arrest her.
Lets carry on putting real names and faces to real crimes, in the way that good police should. Start at the top and work down seems a sensible way round.? I know i hold good Obama evidence/ a speech/ but i will have to find it....

Obama is a zionist tool :

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Republicans only ? I dont think so..

yep love ike he's one smart guy tho he loses a lot of support due to the lizard angle

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Its not the Zionists. Its money. Stalin, Hitler, Israel, America, even the Zionists, they are proxies for powerfull people. What is the ultimate power in todays world? Money. And who controls it? Banksters. Without money Hitler would just have been a very loud person.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The entire government has been usurped by Zionists. Never forget the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, or the King David Hotel. They did September 11. There is NO doubt. Here is just an impartial list of Zionist treachery. They have use sacrificing our heroes in four Muslims countries right now. These are not our enemies. They are the enemies of the Zionists that the latter has brainwashed Americans into believing a threat to the American people.

ZIONIST TREACHERY:

1947. Information collected by the ADL in its spy operations on US citizens is used by the House Select Committee on Unamerican Activities. Subcommittee Chair Clare Hoffman dismisses the ADL's reports on suspected communists as hearsay."

1950 John Davitt, former chief of the Justice Department's internal security section notes that the Israeli intelligence service is the second most active in the United States after the Soviets.

1954 A hidden microphone planted by the Israelis is discovered in the Office of the US Ambassador in Tel Aviv.

1956 Telephone taps are found connected to two telephones in the residence of the US military attach in Tel Aviv.

1954 "The Lavon Affair". Israeli agents recruit Egyptian citizens of Jewish descent to bomb Western targets in Egypt, and plant evidence to frame Arabs, in an apparent attempt to upset US-Egyptian relations. Israeli defense minister Pinchas Lavon is eventually removed from office, though many think real responsibility lay with David Ben-Gurion.

1965 Israel apparently illegally obtains enriched uranium from NUMEC Corporation. ( Washington Post, 6/5/86, Charles R. Babcock, "US an Intelligence Target of the Israelis, Officials Say.")

1967 Israel attacks the USS Liberty, an intelligence gathering vessel flying a US flag, killing 34 crew members. See "Assault on the Liberty," by James M. Ennes, Jr. (Random House). In 2004, Captain Ward Boston, Senior Legal Counsel for the Navy's Court of Inquiry into the attack swears under oath that President Lyndon Johnson ordered the investigation to conclude accident, even though the evidence indicates the attack was deliberate. Given the use by Israel of unmarked boats and planes, and the machine-gunning of USS Liberty's lifeboats, the most likely explanation is that USS Liberty was to be sunk with all hands, with evidence left to frame Egypt for the sinking. This would have dragged the US into the war on Israel's side.

1970 While working for Senator Henry "Scoop" Jackson, Richard Perle is caught by the FBI giving classified information to Israel. Nothing is done.

1978, Stephen Bryen, then a Senate Foreign Relations Committee staffer, is overheard in a DC hotel offering confidential documents to top Israeli military officials. Bryen obtains a lawyer, Nathan Lewin, and the case heads for the grand jury, but is mysteriously dropped. Bryen later goes to work for Richard Perle.

1979 Shin Beth [the Israeli internal security agency] tries to penetrate the US Consulate General in Jerusalem through a "Honey Trap", using a clerical employee who was having an affair with a Jerusalem girl.

1985 The New York Times reports the FBI is aware of at least a dozen incidents in which American officials transferred classified information to the Israelis, quoting [former Assistant Director of the F.B.I.] Mr. [Raymond] Wannal. The Justice Department does not prosecute.

1985 Richard Smyth, the owner of MILCO, is indicted on charges of smuggling nuclear timing devices to Israel ( Washington Post, 10/31/86).

1987 April 24 Wall Street Journal headline: "Role of Israel in Iran-Contra Scandal Won't be Explored in Detail by Panels"

1992 The Wall Street Journal reports that Israeli agents apparently tried to steal Recon Optical Inc's top-secret airborne spy-camera system.

1992 Stephen Bryen, caught offering confidential documents to Israel in 1978, is serving on board of the pro-Israeli Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs while continuing as a paid consultant -- with security clearance -- on exports of sensitive US technology.

1992 "The Samson Option," by Seymour M. Hersh reports, illicitly obtained intelligence was flying so voluminously from LAKAM into Israeli intelligence that a special code name, JUMBO, was added to the security markings already on the documents. There were strict orders, Ari Ben-Menashe recalled: "Anything marked JUMBO was not supposed to be discussed with your American counterparts."

1993. The ADL is caught operating a massive spying operation on critics of Israel, Arab-Americans, the San Francisco Labor Council, ILWU Local 10, Oakland Educational Association, NAACP, Irish Northern Aid, International Indian Treaty Council, the Asian Law Caucus and the San Francisco police. Data collected was sent to Israel and in some cases to South Africa. Pressure from Jewish organizations forces the city to drop the criminal case, but the ADL settles a civil lawsuit for an undisclosed sum of cash.

1995 The Defense Investigative Service circulates a memo warning US military contractors that " Israel aggressively collects [ US] military and industrial technology." The report stated that Israel obtains information using "ethnic targeting, financial aggrandizement, and identification and exploitation of individual frailties" of US citizens.

1996 A General Accounting Office report "Defense Industrial Security: Weaknesses in US Security Arrangements With Foreign-Owned Defense Contractors" found that according to intelligence sources "Country A" (identified by intelligence sources as Israel, Washington Times, 2/22/96) "conducts the most aggressive espionage operation against the United States of any US ally." The Jerusalem Post (8/30/96) quoted the report, "Classified military information and sensitive military technologies are high-priority targets for the intelligence agencies of this country." The report described "An espionage operation run by the intelligence organization responsible for collecting scientific and technologic information for [ Israel] paid a US government employee to obtain US classified military intelligence documents." The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs (Shawn L. Twing, April 1996) noted that this was "a reference to the 1985 arrest of Jonathan Pollard, a civilian US naval intelligence analyst who provided Israel's LAKAM [Office of Special Tasks] espionage agency an estimated 800,000 pages of classified US intelligence information."

The GAO report also noted that "Several citizens of [ Israel] were caught in the United States stealing sensitive technology used in manufacturing artillery gun tubes."

1996 An Office of Naval Intelligence document, "Worldwide Challenges to Naval Strike Warfare" reported that " US technology has been acquired [by China] through Israel in the form of the Lavi fighter and possibly SAM [surface-to-air] missile technology." Jane's Defense Weekly (2/28/96) noted that "until now, the intelligence community has not openly confirmed the transfer of US technology [via Israel] to China." The report noted that this "represents a dramatic step forward for Chinese military aviation." (Flight International, 3/13/96)

1997 An Army mechanical engineer, David A. Tenenbaum, "inadvertently" gives classified military information on missile systems and armored vehicles to Israeli officials (New York Times, 2/20/97).

1997 The Washington Post reports US intelligence has intercepted a conversation in which two Israeli officials had discussed the possibility of getting a confidential letter that then-Secretary of State Warren Christopher had written to Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat. One of the Israelis, identified only as Dov, had commented that they may get the letter from Mega, the code name for Israel's top agent inside the United States.

1997 US ambassador to Israel, Martin Indyk, complains privately to the Israeli government about heavy-handed surveillance by Israeli intelligence agents.

1997 Israeli agents place a tap on Monica Lewinsky's phone at the Watergate and record phone sex sessions between her and President Bill Clinton. The Ken Starr report confirms that Clinton warned Lewinsky their conversations were being taped and ended the affair. At the same time, the FBI's hunt forMega is called off.

2001 It is discovered that US drug agent's communications have been penetrated. Suspicion falls on two companies, AMDOCS and Comverse Infosys, both owned by Israelis. AMDOCS generates billing data for most US phone companies and is able to provide detailed logs of who is talking to whom. Comverse Infosys builds the tapping equipment used by law enforcement to eavesdrop on all American telephone calls, but suspicion forms that Comverse, which gets half of its research and development budget from the Israeli government, has built a back door into the system that is being exploited by Israeli intelligence and that the information gleaned on US drug interdiction efforts is finding its way to drug smugglers. The investigation by the FBI leads to the exposure of the largest foreign spy ring ever uncovered inside the United States, operated by Israel. Half of the suspected spies have been arrested when 9-11 happens. On 9-11, 5 Israelis are arrested for dancing and cheering while the World Trade Towers collapse. Supposedly employed by Urban Moving Systems, the Israelis are caught with multiple passports and a lot of cash. Two of them are later revealed to be Mossad. As witness reports track the activity of the Israelis, it emerges that they were seen at Liberty Park at the time of the first impact, suggesting a foreknowledge of what was to come. The Israelis are interrogated, and then eventually sent back to Israel. The owner of the moving company used as a cover by the Mossad agents abandons his business and flees to Israel. The United States Government then classifies all of the evidence related to the Israeli agents and their connections to 9-11. All of this is reported to the public via a four part story on Fox News by Carl Cameron. Pressure from Jewish groups, primarily AIPAC, forces Fox News to remove the story from their website. Two hours prior to the 9-11 attacks, Odigo, an Israeli company with offices just a few blocks from the World Trade Towers, receives an advance warning via the internet. The manager of the New York Office provides the FBI with the IP address of the sender of the message, but the FBI does not follow up.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

2001 The FBI is investigating 5 Israeli moving companies as possible fronts for Israeli intelligence.

2001 JDL's Irv Rubin arrested for planning to bomb a US Congressman. He dies before he can be brought to trial.

2002 The DEA issues a report that Israeli spies, posing as art students, have been trying to penetrate US Government offices.

2002 police near the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station in southern Washington State stop a suspicious truck and detain two Israelis, one of whom is illegally in the United States. The two men were driving at high speed in a Ryder rental truck, which they claimed had been used to "deliver furniture." The next day, police discovered traces of TNT and RDX military-grade plastic explosives inside the passenger cabin and on the steering wheel of the vehicle. The FBI then announces that the tests that showed explosives were false positives by cigarette smoke, a claim test experts say is ridiculous. Based on an alibi provided by a woman, the case is closed and the Israelis are handed over to INS to be sent back to Israel. One week later, the woman who provided the alibi vanishes.

2003 The Police Chief of Cloudcroft stops a truck speeding through a school zone. The drivers turn out to be Israelis with expired passports. Claiming to be movers, the truck contains junk furniture and several boxes. The Israelis are handed over to immigration. The contents of the boxers are not revealed to the public.

2003 Israel deploys assassination squads into other countries, including the United States. The US Government does not protest.

2004 Police near the Nuclear Fuel Services plant in Tennessee stop a truck after a three mile chase, during which the driver throws a bottle containing a strange liquid from the cab. The drivers turn out to be Israelis using fake Ids. The FBI refuses to investigate and the Israelis are released.

2004 Two Israelis try to enter Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base, home to eight Trident submarines. The truck tests positive for explosives.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

This is the faceless label they want you to use. It is the banksters, it is the illuminati. This prevents ever putting a real face to the problem thereby facilitating it. Who are the bankers? Well, let us look at the head of the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, and IMF. It is imperative that the "illuminati" control the media. Look into the head of every major media corporation. IS there a similarity that ties all these people together?

Then there is the notion that other "people" must have put these people in place to be future scapegoats. This would be suicide for the other group. To give such control to one group that has a thirst for power would result in their destruction. With control of the media, the people can prevent themselves from being exposed while bringing down any opposition. Why do you hear about all the abuses in the church? Is it because only priests are committing these crimes? Here is an partial list of Rabbis involved in sexual misconduct:

Cases of Clergy Abuse:

Case of Shlomo Aviner (Rosh Yeshiva, Ateret Cohanim Yeshiva, Rabbi of Beit El, Israel)

Case of Rabbi Lewis Brenner (Convicted of child molestation. The original charges included 14 counts of sodomy, sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child. He agreed to plead guilty to one count of sodomy in the third degree, a Class E felony, in exchange for a sentence of five years' probation.)

Case of Rabbi Ephraim Bryks (Accusations about sexual inappropriate behavior with children started surfacing in the 1980's. Rabbi Bryks is currently a member of the Vaad Harabonim of Queens. The Vaad is a Rabbinical committee that makes important decisions within an orthodox community.)

Case of Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach (Accused of several cases of child molestation, and sexual assault of young women)

Case Rabbi Perry Ian Cohen - Montreal and Toronto Canada (Accused of sexual abuse of a seventeen year old. Fired for sexual impropriety with congregants)

Case of Rabbi Yitzchak Cohen (Accused of sexually harassing students at Bar-Ilan University)

Case of Rabbi Ephraim Goldberg - Boca Raton, Flordia (Pled guilty to one misdemeanor count of exposure of sexual organs in a washroom at a Palm Beach Mall.)

Case of Rabbi/Cantor Sidney Goldenberg (Convicted of molesting children. The first complaints came in 1971. He was finally convicted in 1997.)

Case of Cantor Joel Gordon (Convicted of having keeping a house of prostitution and involvement in a prostitution ring.)

Case of Rabbi Israel Grunwald (Accused of molesting a 15 year old on a 1995 plane flight from Australia to LA. The charge against him were dropped after agreeing to perform 500 hours of community service and to seek counseling. Grunwald was the chief rabbi of an Hungarian Hasidic congregation in Brooklyn, known as the Pupas).

Case of The State of Israel Vs. Sex Offender (Convicted of repeated rape and forced molestation of his graddaughter.)

Case of Yehudah Friedlander - Rabbi 's Assistant (Accused of molesting a 15 year old on a 1995 plane flight from Australia to LA. Friedlander was the assistant to the chief rabbi of an Hungarian Hasidic congregation in Brooklyn, known as the Pupas)

Case of the Rabbi at Hillel Torah, Chicago, IL (A teacher at the Chicago school was accused of child molestation. His name was not released. The school did everything correctly in attempting to keep the children safe once accusations were made.)

Case of Rabbi Solomon Hafner (Accused of sexually abusing a developmentally disabled boy)

Case of Rabbi (Alan J.) Shneur Horowitz (Convicted and sentenced to 10 - 20 years in prison for sodomizing a nine-year-old psychiatric patient. Allegedly, he has assaulted a string of children from California to Israel to New York in the past twenty years. Alan J. Horowitz is an Orthodox rabbi, magna cum laude, M.D., Ph.D. A graduate of Duke University, and was a writer for NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association).

Case of Jacob Frank and the Frankist Movement (Accused of cultic type practices and sexual offenses)

Case of Rabbi Israel Kestenbaum (Accused of child pornography on the internet)

Case of Rabbi Robert Kirschner (Accused of sexually exploited or harassing three congregants and a synagogue employee)

Case of Rabbi Ze'ev Kopolevitch (Convicted of molesting students at Rosh Yeshiva, Netiv Meir yeshiva high school)

Case of Rabbi Baruch Lanner (Convicted - child molestation.)

Case of Rabbi Jerrold Martin Levy (Convicted of two counts of soliciting sex through the Internet and two counts of child pornography. He was sentenced to six years and sex in prison. He was caught in the "Candyman" year-long sting operation by the US government.)

Case of Rabbi Pinchas Lew (Accused of exposed himself to a woman.)

Case of Rabbi/Psychologist Mordecai Magencey (lost his license to practice in the State of Missouri because of his sexual misconduct with his patients.)

Case of Rabbi Richard Marcovitz (Convicted of indecent or lewd acts with a child, and sexual battery)

Case of Rabbi Juda Mintz (Convicted - internet sting on child pornography)

Rabbi Yona Metzger (Accused of sexually misconduct with four men)

Case of Rabbi Avrohom Mondrowitz (Accused of two counts of sex abuse with boys at a special education school in New York)

Case of Cantor Howard Nevison (Accused of molesting his nephew)

Case of Rabbi Michael Ozair (Accused of sexual molestation of a then-14-year-old girl)

Case of Cantor Stanley Rosenfeld (Convicted of molesting a 12-year-old boy he was tutoring.)

Case of Rabbi Charles Shalman (Accused of sexual misconduct toward female congregational members)

Case of Cantor Robert Shapiro (Accused of three counts of rape and four counts of indecent assault and battery to a mentally retarded woman)

Case of Cantor Michael Segelstein (Accused of attempted rape; Chabad - Las Vegas, Nevada)

Case of Rabbi Ze'ev Sultanovitch (Accused of sexually molesting a number of adult yeshiva students at the Merkaz Harav Yeshiva)

Case of Rabbi Melvin Teitelbaum (Accused of three counts of sex crimes against two boys under the age of 14, and one count of assault with intent to commit rape against one boy's mother. The charges were dropped for lack of evidenced)

Case of Rabbi Isadore Trachtman (Accused of cultic type practices and sexual offenses)

Case of Rabbi Hirsch Travis (Rabbi in Monsey, accused of posing as a Brooklyn doctor specializing in infertility problems, and allegedly sexually abusing and assaulting a patient.)

Case of Rabbi Matis Weinberg (Accused of cultic type practices and sexual offenses)

Case of Rabbi Yaakov Weiner (Accused of molesting boy at Camp Mogen Avraham, New York)

Case of Rabbi Don Well

Case of Cantor Phillip Wittlin (Convicted of molesting two girls)

Case of Rabbi Mordechai Yomtov (Convicted of sexual abuse and committing lewd acts against three boys)

Case of Rabbi Sheldon Zimmerman (Violated guidelines concerning "sexual ethics and sexual boundaries," )

Case of Rabbi Max Zucker (Accused by three women of improperly touching)

And Other Trusted Officals (Parents, Teachers, Camp Counselors, etc.)

Case of Arie Adler and Marisa Rimland, NY (Arie Adler was accused of molesting his daughter. Marisa Rimland murdered her daughter, and then committed suicide).

Case of Simcha Adler - Ohel Counselor, NY (Plea-bargained charges of sodomy, sexual abuse and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child down to attempted sodomy.)

Case of Eugene Loub Aronin - School Counselor, TX (Convicted in 1984 of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old boy)

Case of B'Nai Torah Congegation - Hillel Community Day School janitor, Boca Raton, FL (Accused of child molestation)

Case of Chaim Ciment (Accused and charged with first-degree sexual abuse, after allegations were made that he fondled a 17 year old girl in an elevator).

Case of James A. Cohen - Jewish Youth Group Leader (Convicted child molester, sentenced to 9 years for assaulting 4 boys)

Case of Larry Cohen - Soccer Coach, Lake Oswego, OR (Accused of molesting two individuals.)

Case of Lawrence Cohen - School Teacher, NJ (Convicted and sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for transmitting child pornography through his home computer).

Case of Phillip "Eli" Cohen, London, England (Accused of 13 charges of indecently assaulting a boy and four offences of indecently assaulting a girl)

Case of Stuart Cooperman, MD - Pediatrican, Merrick, New York (Accused of molesting six female patience).

Case of Delaware Family (Father accused of alleged child molestation)

Case of Mordechai (Morton) Ehrman - Simcha's Play Group, Brooklyn, NY (Accused of molesting dozens of students).

Case of Hbrandon Lee Flagner (Convicted of the kidnapping and aggravated murder of Tiffany Jennifer Papesh a 8-year-old girl. Flagner also claimed to have molested hundreds of girls during his life. While in prison, Flagner convert to Judaism by an Chasidic rabbi.)

Case of Arnold and Jesse Friedman (Capturing the Friedmans) (Convicted sex offender)

Case of Richard "Steve" Goldberg (Allegedly engaging in sex acts with several girls under 10 in California. He is on the FBI's ten most wanted fugitives list)

Case of Ross Goldstein (Convicting of sodomy in the first degree (three counts) and use of a child in a sexual performance. He was Sentenced to four concurrent indeterminated terms of 2 to 6 years imprisonment. Also see: Case of Arnold and Jesse Friedman)

Case of Several Child Sex Offenders in Har Nof 0 Jerusalem, Israel (Outlines several cases of alleged child sex offenders in the charedi town of Har Nof)

Case of David B. Harrington - School Principal / Big Brother, Rockville, MD (Convicted sex offender. Cases from the 1960's - 1980's.)

Case of State of Israel Vs. a Sex Offender (Convicted - 68 year old Israeli religious man pled guilty to repeated molestation of his granddaughter, was sentenced to 19 years in jail.

Case of Eric Hindin - Jewish Big Brother Volunteer, Newton, MA (Convicted of 35 counts of child rape. He was sentenced to 20-22 years in prison).

Case of Judge Ronald Kline, CA (Accused of possessing child pornography and for allegedly molesting a neighborhood boy 25 years ago).

Case of the Kosher Butcher in Chicago (Accused of molesting children for over 30 years)

Case of Lawrence Nevison - (Convicted of molesting his nephew. He is the brother of Cantor Howard Nevison)

Case of Stuart Nevison - (Convicted of molesting his cousin. He is the brother of Cantor Howard Nevison)

The Case of the Students of Ner Israel Yeshiva in the 1950's (Students accused of sexually molesting a younger student)

Case of the New York Society for the Deaf's Home (Accused of treating disabled patients ``like animals,'' beaten, drugged and robbed of their government checks).

Case of Ozzie Orbach, M.D. (Accused of molesting his daughter)

Case of the Rogers Park JCC, Chicago Illinois (This was the first case of alleged mass molestation recorded in Illinois to involve accusations of sexual abuse by a group of adults, consists of 246 allegations that staff members abused children enrolled at the center, according to the Illinois Department of children and Family Services).

Case of Jonathan Rosenthal - Community Police Liason, London, England (Acquitted of sexually assaulting a few children, after a jury used ancient common law right, deciding evidence wasn't strong enough.)

Case of Adam Theodore Rubin - Teacher, Coach and Girl Scout Coordinator (Accused of using a computer to solicit sex with a minor, possession of a controlled dangerous substance and possession of drug paraphernalia).

Case of Georges Schteinberg - Teacher, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Accused of possession of child pornography. Charges dropped when Schteinberg fled the country).

Case of Aryeh Scher - Israeli vice-consul, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Accused of possession of child pornography. Charges dropped when Scher fled the country).

Case of David Schwartz - Camp Counselor, Culver City, CA (Convicted and sentenced to one year in residential treatment and five years' probation for molesting a 4-year-old boy in his care at summer camp. A six-year prison sentence was suspended).

Case of Jerrold Schwartz - Scoutmaster, NY (Convicted and sentanced to 8 years in prison for multiple counts of sodomizing his former scout ).

Case of Irwin Silverman - Chief Counsel to U.S. secretary of interior 1933-53 (Accused of molesting his daughter Sue William Silverman. )

Case of Paul Slifer - Teacher (Accused of sexually assaulting a several students, and impersonating a doctor. )

Case of Ari Sorkin - Synagogue Youth Worker, Elkins Park, PA (Accused of molesting a 16 yr. old girl)

Case of Tel Aviv Arts School, Tel Aviv, Israel

Case of Dr. Saul and Judith Wasserman (Accused of molesting their daughter)

Case of David Douglas Webber - Mashgiach (Kashrut Supervisor), Canada (Convicted and sentenced to six years for possessing child pornography and molesting seven boys over the past eight years).

Did you learn of any of these from your news? How about the USS Liberty? Have you ever seen a Hollywood film or even any program that recognizes the event on the anniversary? How many people know about Rachel Corrie? How many people know about the Lavon Affair? How many people know the President Moshe Katzav awarded the survivors who attacked Americans and American interests in 2005 while our heroes were dying in Iraq for these zionists? We cannot simply attribute everything to the faceless "illuminati." The truth is everywhere. There is nothing politically correcting about sitting by while the world becomes enslaved to a few because one is afraid of being racially, ethnically or religiously insensitive. I abhor racism. This is not about mere accidents of birth. There is a group that hates humanity. Yes, there are others not part of this group that have sold out the rest of us. They are just as culpable. The truth is that the people at the top are all required to be from one group. Ignoring this only allows the egregious injustice to continue. How many more September 11's do we need? How long are we going to ignore the fact that one country has been caught spying on the US more than other countries combined? We are losing our brave men and women in illegal, unjust wars solely for the beenfit of the Zionists. Is this "politically correct??" This is BS! ENOUGH ALREADY!
edit on 15-6-2011 by digginapony because: edit

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join