It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US Republicans under Zionist control'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And while I will admit that "zionism" has an influence on U.S. policy, it does not dictate it.

And I honestly respect your opinion even though I disagree...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by UcDat

Israel does not own the U.S. nor does it dictate policy.
Occam's Razor would tell you that much.
Just for laughs, who dictated U.S. policy before Israel?

Wow I dont know where to start first lets narrow this down a bit ok
So have you read up on the who's who of zionist/isreali connected people in your government? How about in Lobbyists groups big corporation or the media that influence your politics? If so you just refuse to believe they exist or that they dont use that power to promote their own interests?

Occam's Razor really you live your life by it or what? The simplest solution isnt always the right one you know and even Occam allowed for known facts to be used indeed he said we should use knowns instead of unknowns whenever we can...

Sorry man enough to worry about right now to get into this one but if I had to answer I'd say its been the royals mostly influenced by the church or vice versa...

edit on 12-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by UcDat because: know knowns lol

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The influences to the U.S. government are vague at best. I use Occams Razor because the actions of the government aren't under the control of zion, bootybergs, or anyone else. The U.S. in under the control of inept politicians who are no smarter than you or I.

Just thought I'd expand more on what I believe.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The influences to the U.S. government are vague at best.

Vague at best???????

Israel is the largest recipient by far of US aid although Israel is NOT a third world country and their economy is doing well..

The US,for no reason, has attacked countries in the ME that are basically threats to Israel..

The US has Vetoed countless UN resolutions directed against Israel..
Often when the voting was unanimously against Israel..

The US takes a soft approach to Israel;s continued settlements and has even openly offered to bribe Israel with $billions for merely placing a short freeze on settlements..

Do you need some more "vague" reasons???

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by UcDat
Wake up to the facts we're owned like cattle not free people... and the end games a lot closer than you think

Maybe the Rothschilds will buy the US..
Then again, they already own it...

god damn i love you black, can we once have a class with just us, educated people knowning what hell is going on, and BLAM you have it so figured out, you a dr, of college in australia,.
cause you and i are on the same tract, and too funny as the next step is to militarize the muslim countries then BLAM, america is done for,. then you have the same bankers coming in sucking the wind out of the world with their new world order, i just hope we have a president telling them to suck a bag of hot shooo,. as their money has been planted and what is it really
imaginary right
. lol funnyy money kind of like monopoly money backed by absolutley nothing, owe # should the counterfeiters of the world have something on these printing fools
of non gold backed paper

its all a joke

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

so you have israel sucking the funny money, but what you have is the rothchilds and rockefellers taking this funny money into the next step
funney money with only credit as no one needs paper again,.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
hell almost forgot that israelist that think they are in the in, do not stand a chance as the few families when the gold time comes comes willl be done for. yep sell offf of everyone, this is subliminal, as only the few will be given technology and the rest of you will be sucking dust like the rest of us,.

so much for judaism

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

The influences to the U.S. government are vague at best.

Vague at best???????

Israel is the largest recipient by far of US aid although Israel is NOT a third world country and their economy is doing well..

They are our only ally in the middle east. I think this is justified.

The US,for no reason, has attacked countries in the ME that are basically threats to Israel..

I can't figure out why we are in some countries. The whole war on terror thing, is a pretty big reason though.

The US has Vetoed countless UN resolutions directed against Israel..
Often when the voting was unanimously against Israel..

The UN is a biased agency filled with enemies who use votes for political gain. The UN, in my book, is irrelavent.

The US takes a soft approach to Israel;s continued settlements and has even openly offered to bribe Israel with $billions for merely placing a short freeze on settlements..

Truth.

Do you need some more "vague" reasons???

No, these are enough.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So basically you agree with my entire post..

So tell me then, where is this "vague' control you speak of??
Seems pretty damn obvious to me..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

All true..
Money is basically useless to them..
What they have done is gained assets and control..
When the economy is gone those two things remain untouched..

Clever little suckers for sure..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

'US Republicans under Zionist control'

So what's new?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I agree to "influence". The same way Irans' actions "influence" U.S. foeign policy or N. Koreas actions influence foreign policy. As our ally (akin to U.K., et al) they also influence our policies.

But they don't wrte nor do they dictate them.

Just my humble opine, of course.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I agree to "influence". The same way Irans' actions "influence" U.S. foeign policy or N. Koreas actions influence foreign policy. As our ally (akin to U.K., et al) they also influence our policies.

But they don't wrte nor do they dictate them.

Just my humble opine, of course.

Ok so the likes of Iran or N korea has near total control over our banking media and government like Isreal does? Just saying
As for allies do we give the UK billions? Or do we sell them out for START treaty with the Russian (yep Obama gave them the location and serial number of every titan nuke they sold the UK against her wishes. check wikileaks) Indeed tell me beezy hawzat the same?

Then again you still buy the war on terror line
Just tell me how's the past ten years war helped that cause? In Afghanistan did we get ossama or are we just there protecting the Opium plants and burning amo on civilian kids? How about Iran you know that whole liars war right. Did you know you left it riddled with illegal spent uranium rounds? Their kids are being born grotesquely deformed thanks to us.

As for the Rothschild thing who do you think was behind Zionism. Now my question is whats behind them?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And yet the US sanctions Iran for "maybe" thinking about developing nuclear weapons while ignoring the fact Israel refuses to admit they have them when every Tom,Dick and Harry knows they do..

N.Korea pretty much the same with sanctions and threats of military intervention from the US..

Meanwhile Israel attacks the USS Liberty and gets off scot free..

I fail to see the comparison you're attempting to make...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
mmm USA in the future?

hint - North Korea..

The Military-Industrial-Complex will change like a butterfly

into a Military Junta

Kim Jung Obama

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

And yet the US sanctions Iran for "maybe" thinking about developing nuclear weapons while ignoring the fact Israel refuses to admit they have them when every Tom,Dick and Harry knows they do..

Iran claims to be preparing to test a nuke. That ship has sailed.

N.Korea pretty much the same with sanctions and threats of military intervention from the US..
Meanwhile Israel attacks the USS Liberty and gets off scot free..

I don't know if anything happeed behind the scenes for that attack. FOIA possibly? N. Korea? I still claim that we aren't under anyones control except for inept weasels in D.C. Our foreign policies are NOT consistant from one country to the next, and our haphazard relationship with Israel tells me that we are not directed. If we were, our foreign policy would be alot clearer.

I fail to see the comparison you're attempting to make...

Any and all countries have an influence on what we do with foreign policy. If we honestly had another agenda, our policies would be clearer and much more consistant.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think you are failing to see precisely where Netanyahu's influence/control on American politics starts.

It starts with how much money a certain group is prepared to throw at getting the result they want.

3% of the Nation put up 50% of the campaign funds. Ultimately this means that the American people regardless of ethnic background or religion, get the choice of 2 pro Zionist parties.

I would also raise the question, who supplied Israel with its nuclear arsenal to start with?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Iran claims to be preparing to test a nuke. That ship has sailed.

Care to show credible proof of that or are you just babbling??

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

www.cbsnews.com...

Iran's Nuke Test Success Sparks Worry

babble, babble, babble. . . .

pajamasmedia.com...

Iran to Test First Nuclear Bomb by 2012?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

Israel does not own the U.S. nor does it dictate policy.
Occam's Razor would tell you that much.
Just for laughs, who dictated U.S. policy before Israel?

Just for the record, Zionism predates Israel by a long way...

Okay.

And while I will admit that "zionism" has an influence on U.S. policy, it does not dictate it.

Of course Zionism dictates US foreign policy. Or is the US not at war with the Arab world? All the top aides and advisors are Zionists and everyone knows this. The Zionists control all the central banks and media empires. They don't try and hide it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join