It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Societal Decay,, From a NYC Perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
#1 - False Flags. too friggin many! ie, 9/11, the killed Kennedys, Nixon's Cambodia/Laos genocide, most all the countries in MidEast, Obama's scramble to announce Osama dead conveniently right before the 10yr anniversary, the intentional birth certificate exposee - its obvious TPTB dont care
about their sloppiness anymore. government is likes of Gotham city.

#2 - Mass Disobedience. Disobedience in many forms such as illegal influx (30million and a million more every year!), loud people, dirty people, rude people, violent people! Mob mugging, etc. Tent cities, homeless taking a dump on doorsteps, subway bucket seats, and in public fountains children play in (world sphere, flushing meadows park)

#3 - Consumer Dilusion. Even the cheapest housing cost and taxed way more than worth.

#4. Unemployment. Around 20%. wow

#5 Dissolution of the middle class - the ruthless rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer.

#6 Inflation vs Savings Interest Rate - Even if you save, your money may be depreciating faster than the interest accrues!

#7 Soaring Prices, Food Shortage - more people, less food. empty food banks. hello! Gas, Healthcare, Services. Well, everything.

#9 Government Shut downs and perpetual teasers thereof. self explanatory.

#10 Kids Dying - 8,000/day wtfff kind of parents allow this, sheesh. newborns suffocated in garbage bags and put out with trash, infants raped, babies zapped to death in microwaves, etc etc

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
decay can be a good thing. decomposition is a form of decay, that breaks down organic matter into healthy fertilizer for growing things.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wanna see something funny? Give me a decade in the last 2 centuries and I will put together a list just like you did about why society has decayed beyond help for that period. Just because your living in this one doesn't mean that people haven't been through worse times than these.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

decay of society. yes i see what you mean. bad for human society, good for... earth?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I think your soul just decayed a lil bit... jus sayin

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Just because your living in this one doesn't mean that people haven't been through worse times than these.

Good point, people may have been thru worst times in another period. Ie my army dad through Vietcong and my refugee mom who lost most all her family to bombings. Regardless, we're living today forward.

Should we just write hard time off as could be worse?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkii

decay of society. yes i see what you mean. bad for human society, good for... earth?

Just because one society dies doesnt mean others wont be born in the ashes.

Civilization goes back thousands and thousands of years, at least.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Funny how the closer America comes to abandoning Israel, the worse things get.

Will America learn to respect the Chosen People or will it become another Nazi land?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZionSteel

Will America learn to respect the Chosen People or will it become another Nazi land?

Wow. That's rich.

Israel would cease to exist tomorrow without the financial and military backing of the US government.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Just because your living in this one doesn't mean that people haven't been through worse times than these.

Good point, people may have been thru worst times in another period. Ie my army dad through Vietcong and my refugee mom who lost most all her family to bombings. Regardless, we're living today forward.

Should we just write hard time off as could be worse?

No and I agree with you that the world today is in need of serious help however it is important to remember that society's do go through rough times. Extremely rough times actually. Pull up some newspapers from the 1960's when you had JFK, his brother, MLK all shot, massive civil rights protests with people being beaten in the street, shootings on college campusus by the national guard resulting in deaths, a war in Vietnam ramping up and apply that to todays world.

Many many people thought that decade was start of the end of civilization yet we struggled through it. We have major financial crisis today, massive federal government intrusion, our rights and liberty's seemingly assulted at every turn but i'm confident that we will get through these as we have done in the past.
edit on 11-6-2011 by kro32 because: asddded

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

Yes, that must be it.

This is no longer the dark ages, most people don't lose sleep over fairy tales anymore.

Also, I find it deeply entertaining that the Jews are referred to as the "chosen people" while also referring to the Nazis. Hypocritical? A bit, I think.

Let America stop backing Israel. See how fast and far they fall overnight.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZionSteel

"Chosen People"

Thats FUNNY.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Many many people thought that decade was start of the end of civilization yet we struggled through it. We have major financial crisis today, massive federal government intrusion, our rights and liberty's seemingly assulted at every turn but i'm confident that we will get through these as we have done in the past.
edit on 11-6-2011 by kro32 because: asddded

I agree and but... I guess I'm really mostly scared about all the false flags our government has already been behind from 1969 - 2011 (hence putting false flags first). If they can sacrifice 3,000 New Yorkers to justify installing American bases all over the mideast over a decade and going,, I can only wonder what calamitous staged shock-and-awe event is next, and its repercussions for perhaps not just a couple decades but the rest of our lifetimes and even more gruesome for da next generation..

top topics

join