It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oneness!!! If you know how to get back there, post your manual/how to.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is not for folks who have glimpsed the Oneness, the veils, what keeps us from seeing the Absolute.

This IS for those that know how to continually go back there. If you know how, please post your manual, blueprints, how to guide.

I'll start:

I go deep within myself like falling asleep, but, I maintain awareness and try to find the point of where awareness gives way to sleep.

As I get closer and closer to that point, I continuously "let go" and "surrender" to that point and the "BOOM" there it is ...only I'm not there to experience it ....i'm everywhere simultaneously "One"d" with it all.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Simple stop doing anything, stop trying to and just be.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I meditate to the Solfeggio frequencies. Depending on my vibration, I seem to fill the room with my own presence within 4-14 minutes. Sometimes I get a little further.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
im not so sure it is a place to "get back to." As, that statement inherently suggests it is something that is not currently present.

it was only ever a barrier of the mind from my perspective..

Regardless of what my mind perceived, i was always in "oneness." As long as i was attempting to "grab" it, it automatically was determined i didnt already "have it." It was in this that i tricked myself, as by the nature of that thought process, i was a "have not" by my own choice. But it all transpired in the same "all that is."

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Do you use music while mediatating. What are some things you have noticed lately with daily life. Have you ever felt your Chi power or tried to cause a Chi Wheel to spin with your own energy.

What is the experiance like when you have the BOOM moment. Do you fill up the room like the other poster? I love the topic and want to see what others feel. I have noticed I can see my hands in front of me even with my eyes closed. I cannot actually see fingers in great detail but they seem like a different level of blackness. I call it my Aura.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged...........we need more intellegent posts like this on ATS.

I found these helpful. Listen with head phone, preferrably the ones that cup over your entire ear....

This last one at first I found irratating however after the first minute, my blood pressure dropped and I found I was really in a deep meditative state.

Let me know how these work out for you.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

What is the experiance like when you have the BOOM moment. Do you fill up the room like the other poster?

Its not really like "BOOM" an explosion ....but more so an ever so slipping into Oneness ....and the result is I am nowhere and everywhere at the same time.....

Its like I am no different than the air, chair, trees, sky, etc .....but my mind is not there to grasp this .....while in Oneness if I think about it, I seem to be pulled out of it...... So its just resting and being in that state.

It seems to be in the Core of me ..... I am not in the head or the mind ...when I let go of then its like taking an elevator (awareness being the elevator) from the head, down past the neck, and deep within the chest area.

This point seems to be where the mind rests and goes back into during sleep ...like apoint of rest ....or where Love comes from if you Love somebody. Its like an inner portal or Gate into Oneness, but the key for me to enter is to let go of Me and surrender into it.

Sometimes I use chant music .....orthodox monks, buddhist monks, ambient music, sometimes nothing at all, and sometimes with ear plugs do dull the senses

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This is gonna sound strange, but has anyone gotten to a point where they feel like a puffy cloud?
There have been times where I've become lucid in a dream. Then all the sudden it feels like I'm expanding and becoming lighter and lighter. It's the damnedest thing. Afterwards I literally feel like I'm just floating around. It's not quite oneness, but still it's pretty cool.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

This may sound a little simplistic, maybe even like "cheating" but when we achieve the state to which you are referring, our pineal glands produce far more dimethyltriptamine. This also happens upon death. The South American shamans had a much easier method of obtaining this "oneness" than dying or a lifetime of mental exercise. It is called ayahuasca, and it is not for the faint of heart, but it will bring you to the point of which you speak, and further. If ever you are to partake in the sacrament of these people, make sure that you do so in a country where it is legal, and never try to abuse this sacrament for recreational purposes, that would be a bad idea indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Oneness is what you already are!
This life is no more than a 'dream of separation'. You are dreaming, imagining that you are separate. It is a belief that is not questioned, yet it is known and felt.
The fact that we all feel that there is something missing, that we are lost or have lost 'something' is the deep 'knowing' inside that we do not feel whole, complete.
This feeling drives us to find the missing piece, we search for what ever we think will complete us. Ask anyone what it is that they want and you will get answers like, money, new car, new wife etc. But really what we want is to be happy and we think that if we get some 'thing' it will make us happy and it does for a short while but it never lasts. The 'happy' feeling we get is not supplied by the 'thing' that we got, it happens because for a short 'time' we are free from the 'desire', the want.

It is the 'desire', the want that says you are 'unhappy'.
The desire, the want, says i am not complete.
It is the feeling of incompleteness that drives the want, the desire for more.

So wholeness, completeness, oneness is the answer to all desire.
This oneness does not need to be found, and all the searching in the 'world' will not supply oneness.
Oneness is.
It just needs to be seen, realized.

There is no where to go to get 'back' to oneness.
But nowhere is where it is (now+here).
Stay here and now, there is nowhere else and nowhen else.

Oneness is this now present eternal 'moment' and you combined.
This 'now' can not appear without you.
This is/you are.
These are inseparable, this is the oneness.
I am that i am.

I will leave you some links to people who know the oneness.
This is Peter Brown
youtu.be...
This is Tony Parsons
youtu.be...
This is Mooji
youtu.be...
I can not recommend these messengers highly enough.
Others i like are Jac O'Keefe and Adyshanti, however there are lots out there.
There is a cure for suffering!!!

Namaste.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

It may be believed that meditation is something that we do to achieve 'oneness', sitting in a room, legs crossed and hopefully disappearing into a sea of bliss.
Meditation is 'oneness', deep sleep is 'oneness' as 'oneness'.
However this 'deep sleep' where no objects appear is the background of every 'thing' that ever appears.
The nothingness is what you are, the no 'thing' ness. The deep sleep experience is not an experience, it is the ground of all experience. Like the sky, it always is! No clouds ( things, experiences ) could appear without the sky.
You are the sky and all 'things' are like clouds passing by. The clouds ( all 'things', experiences, thoughts, sights, sounds, emotions ) are moving, changing constantly. The sky ( the presence that you are ) never changes, it is the 'one' constant.

In the film The Matrix, Neo is told that he is not the 'one' because he is still looking, still searching.
When the self is found all seaching will end.
Oneness is this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
I meditate to the Solfeggio frequencies. Depending on my vibration, I seem to fill the room with my own presence within 4-14 minutes. Sometimes I get a little further.
im experimenting with combining healing , shumann and earthresonationfrequencies with music , could you maybe have a listen and explain how it enters your system, you can be honest i will not be offended , but can make adjustments with the comments , thanks , im working mostly with mp3 files so the audio is not 100% sharp , plz excuse me for that. SF for OP btw ,

edit on 12-6-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-6-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All is already one. You just have to be aware of you being and aware that everything is you.

Love is important. I think on some higher level, love might be what we are, so see everything as love including yourself.

When you look in someone's eyes, try to see your self. This is one of the most helpful ways of obtaining a telepathic oneness connection.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

im experimenting with combining healing , shumann and earthresonationfrequencies with music

Thanks for the link and I will definitively check them out. I sometimes use a Shumann Chakra piece by Dezibel Jezibel which is really powerful - throat chants.

Starred and Flagged...........we need more intellegent posts like this on ATS. I found these helpful. Listen with head phone

Thanks for the links! If anyone here is utilizing the Solfeggios as media during meditation, check out also the Solfeggio Shaman:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just a point of curiosity..

What kind of set up are being used to accurately reproduce all of those frequencies? (schumann, solfeggio)

99% of speakers (headphones included) do not accurately represent the soundstage and range, so i have always wondered about that! Especially the very low frequencies (schumann), which wouldnt likely be heard at all, but rather felt. The enclosure would have to be tuned to such, so im interested in the designs

It has been found that low frequency standing waves are responsible for a lot of those "feelings" that many perceive as anything from "haunted" to "strange energy." Going a bit off topic, technically, though there is nothing separate from all that is!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

What kind of set up are being used to accurately reproduce all of those frequencies? (schumann, solfeggio)

Can't speak to the Schumann, but I can provide some insight on the solfeggios. Without getting too technical, the tunings of the instrument(s) would be changed from the standard 440Hz (concert A) to 443Hz. There a lot of material on ATS to this regard and here is a 528Hz Tuner

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

i was not talking about tuning an instrument, i was talking about tuning transducers.

But, i may be mistaken in that people are always playing the tones on instruments and not just listening to them through headphones or speakers? i also wonder if anyone has experimented with the subjective difference between analog and digital formats.. The objective difference is pretty clear, but its effect on the listener is not.

With our without solfeggio, i feel experience of "oneness" is a conscious choice we make and can be just as effective without any sort of tone generator. As i said, i feel the only "separation" is in our heads, it is not representative of "reality," as it were.. (bad word choice, as such perceived separation is itself part of "reality, but hopefully the point isnt too muddled)

Either way, i think its starting to get too far off topic! So, lets nip that in the bud
Maybe if i find myself curious enough ill start a thread about it. i do definitely find the change in standard tunings "way back when" an interesting topic.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

What is experienced at oneness? Are there any indicators to confirm to self that it is an experience and not an imagination? Did this state of being reveal to you any philosophical truths?

I ask out of curiosity as to what I can experience next. Presently I can 100% quiet my mind without sleep, I can direct and follow my breathe, pulse, and chi, I can heat my body, increase healing and reduce pain, I can now see the essence/energy/fabric that interconnects and bonds all, and extremely rarely I can OBE. What's next?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Please forgive my misunderstanding.

The max human ear capacities usually range from 16Hz-20mHz. More normally, adult ears can capture between around 30Hz-16mHz. Whether or not music is recorded within these ranges matters not. The Digital Audio Workstations (such as ProTools, Cubase and Logic) are so precise that the music being recorded for playback on their digital media (.mp3, .wav, .aiff) are quite accurate. finally, the headphones, earbuds, speakers of today general capture the ranges well (some better than others). The point being that the key frequencies fall wll within the middle ranges and would not be lost.

So, if media is incorporated in meditative practices, not much (if anything) is lost in transduction.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

What is experienced at oneness? Are there any indicators to confirm to self that it is an experience and not an imagination?

Its impossible for this Oneness to be an imagination because its the underlying reality of all things, prior to thought, prior to consciousness, prior to even awareness.

Its like the Isness of everything. Being itself ...only naked without concepts, and it is One Infinity. In this Oneness I am no longer 'I' ...if that makes sense.

If you experience it ...there is no you in the experience ...it just Is of its own ...and yet you kind of fall into it.

Did this state of being reveal to you any philosophical truths?

Yes it revealed that what Buddha said was true, that what Jesus said (I and the Father are One) is true and that Absolute Truth is a living reality beyond what anyone thinks about and trumps all opinion (and yet paradoxically allows the free will for all opinion).

It is entirely beyond words, thoughts (and imagination). When I 1st heard of Oneness I had my own concepts of it. But to truly be a drop of water merging with the ocean completely goes beyond anything I ever thought about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join