It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Corners Vortex to open 11/11/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I honestly knew that is what you meant. No big deal. People are going to believe in what they want. The big question is, How do we really know what is the Truth? Something tells me that we are living in an illusion. That may be the reason so many see and talk about things others dont.

You are a big person to admit the error although I would not worry about the small things.

Peace to you friend.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The end times are always set in America it makes sense for a portal to open there too.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSearchX
Yet another date to put in my calendar!

One of these HAS to be right, right?

Wait! Let's be sure...

I predict....that sometime between this moment and 6/1/2013 something unusual will happen somewhere (on planet or off).

There. That was easy!
Next!
edit on 20-9-2011 by userid1 because: frickin' spelling - doh!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jemmett

Hi jemmett, This vortex, according to what I recently heard, is Feminine energy flowing into our dimension, and the opposite side of the planet has a Masculine vortex to help us balance ourselves. I think that puts it in Tibet but I'm not positive

The vortex in Sedona, and others like it around the globe, are where other entities enter and exit the planet...some of them living entities which we mistake as aircraft. As our consciousness increases, we will see more higher energetic beings and they will leave our airspace if it is not appropriate for them to interact w/ us.

Other points on the magnetic grid should allow us to travel great distances - like Stonehenge and lastly, somewhere in Mexico there is a place where our stellar brethren and others come and go. - So says Kryon...and maybe the Unidentified team is proving it true...

I know its old but i'ts so facinatin'! Take care

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So it opened, and the Goddess energy poured forth upon the globe...it is 2019 and we are steeped in the energy of the Divine Feminine here in the US and what do we have?

Tulsi Gabbard
Amy Klbuchar

AND

Marianne Williamson!

Yay!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Is this why many employers are discriminating against males and hiring females, instead? IBM is a cornerstone example.
edit on 30-6-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join