It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Corners Vortex to open 11/11/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Most people are familiar with the"four corners" of the USA , where four states, CO, AZ, UT, and NM meet.
The Sirian Vortex or "four corners vortex" is predicted to open this year on 11/11/11.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98b2060e779e.jpg[/atsimg]

Every 26,000 years, energies flow in to our planet from the Galactic Center by way of Sirius, a star that is twenty times brighter than the Sun. The purpose is to stabilize the Earth prior to its receiving the energies from the Central Sun at the end of that particular cycle of Time. When the Sirian vortex opens, the energies penetrate the Earth near the Four Corners monument. Source

Concerning vortexes and energy fields; It does not fall on the vile vortex grid(ex. triangles), so why there at the "four corners"?

Author Richard Dewolf :

The next opening is due on 11/11/11, he said, and, when it happens, the vortex will "expand wider and wider and encompass miles in area." The vortex, Dewolf said, will stay open for a year or two and allow the Earth to release negative energy which has accumulated "for eons" as well as survive potential damage from the impending arrival of Planet X.Source

The Hopi Indians, who believe the corners to be sacred ground and source of the vortex opening;

In 2011, another major opening of the Sirian vortex will take place as we move through the shortest cycle of the calendar of the Mayans who studied the esoterics of the movements of these stars. As it opens, this vortex of the Goddess will form a cross overtop of the Four Corners area.

The Hopi, as well as the Mayans, had travel connections where they shared information of 2012 and before.

In Hopi mythology, there is a prophesy that states that, at the End of Time, a blue star katsina will ‘appear in the Heavens’ and immense changes will take place on the Earth.

The star as Planet X.

Sources above
Other:
Hopi Maya Connection

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Since I've heard of the Hopi Maya connection, I've been very interested in studying more into it. I found the vortex to be insight, if it does in fact open, into truth further predictions of 2012 by the two cultures.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I swear this made as much sense as me growing wings and flying over the Mcdonald's arch...........It just gets crazier and crazier. Not calling you crazy but the idea.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   
Borders are man made and imaginary.
HOAX.

link   
I really believe in some big changes around the corner.

Its happening now and I'm sure will continue to happen until we reach some new kind of level. Perhaps of consciousness, perhaps of spirituality. Perhaps anatomically.

Or maybe even all of the above and many more!

The possibilities are endless.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yet another date to put in my calendar!

One of these HAS to be right, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The borders were man made and are not ancient. How is there a connection?

Curious

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Do you have any articles or any scientists that support this theory? Is RT covering this? Has Jordan Maxwell or David icke said anything about this? I am not indicating you are full of it but I have not heard this before this posing.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It is most likely a coincidence... The 4 corners area has always been a very strange place according to the indians living there from the past and the present... There has been magnetic anomalies there, even documented oddities ..

4-corners

Try google: 4 corners magnetic anomalies
edit on 11-6-2011 by alienreality because: ETA

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
As the Hopi say, it doesn't happen right at the corner per se, or destruction of monument, etc. Just gives a picture of where it is supposed to occur. It may encompass that exact location. The area as a whole, branching out, is where the vortex is supposed to happen.
The place where the states meet is very sacred to the tribe before borders were set.
edit on 11-6-2011 by dreamingawake because: fix

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

I don't believe any of the people in question have talked of this.
You may want to study more on the Hopi and Maya connection, if interested.
Also, Decoded presented the Hopi link to 2012 very well, if you prefer videos.

The vid does not mentioned the vortex but other parts of their take on 2012 and how it may connect.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
In the cassiopean transcripts, the early ones before the host went rather nuts. They mention that at a certain point in time, not sure if they mention this moment exactly, that things will open up to the new layers of consciousness. The reference they make is: one could be driving in New Mexico and wind up in Russia. Interesting connection.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thanks for your new info. I had not heard this but that means nothing. Everything is hidden from us yet we like to scream BS just because our Reptile Brain gets fearful. Fight or Flight is what we consist of. Breaking out of that trap will cause positive changes in each of us. We can learn form any information. Just because the Gov didnt say it doesnt mean it is not possible. We have allowed ourselves to be brainwashed by the media. We love to quote Fox News or CNN yet they have Zero Credibility. When someone comes along with new info everyone wants Obama or Anderson Cooper to tell them also. Open your mind to all info. The truth will reveal itself in time.

BTW history does repeat itself only if the conditions are met. Look how many empires have fallen because they got To big too fail.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Everything is hidden from us yet we like to scream BS just because our Reptile Brain gets fearful.

We have allowed ourselves to be brainwashed by the media. We love to quote Fox News or CNN yet they have Zero Credibility.

Obviously, you have allowed your fearful brain to become [color=41A317]Reptile-Washed by someone or something other than the media.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Sorry Brother. The reptile brain is what they call it. Look it up. It is funny how you thought I was talking of Reptillians just to make a statement. Peace.

The triune brain is a model of the evolution of the vertebrate forebrain and behavior proposed by the American physician and neuroscientist Paul D. MacLean. MacLean originally formulated his model in the 1960s and propounded it at length in his 1990 book The Triune Brain in Evolution.[1] The triune brain consists of the reptilian complex, the paleomammalian complex (limbic system), and the neomammalian complex (neocortex), viewed as structures sequentially added to the forebrain in the course of evolution.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Oh man here comes superman and super woman. Does this mean we can become super beings, or could we use the pyramids to teleport or communicate to others amongst the stars?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Not only that, but the calendar we use. Which is why all these date predictions are so ridiculous!
edit on 12-6-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Personally, I prefer these far out predictions. Especially when they give an exact date.

Because its so far out, no matter how many people come in here and yell BS - the truth is they have no argument until 11/12/11 - same as no one had a real rapture argument until 5/22/12 (no matter how many choice bible passages they chose to spew, and the ultimate argument being "it just didn't happen")

I'm personally of the opinion that nothing catastrophically cosmic (or is it better to say cosmically catastrophic?) will happen in my lifetime. I wish I was that special but I doubt it - and if it does it won't matter cause I'll likely be in the first group to die, since I lack motivation as well as survival skills - I have no fear of death so I'm ahead of the game in any case.

Meanwhile I say BRAVO! I love this prediction!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
ummm....so, a vortex opens and begins to channel earth's negativity......
if anything comes through this vortex, ya know, like aliens.....
I wouldn't trust them!!!!

they might be the ones feeding off of all this negativity????

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
More likely a vortex created by imploding heads as gamers experience SKYRIM

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join