It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman allows police to search her house so long as they don't kill her dog — Police kill her dog

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My main question concerning all of these recent events of cops killing dogs is, Where the hell is the outcry from PETA?

I can't stand PETA and to me PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals, but it seems that if a person goes into the woods and hunts an animal as food, as the animal is intended, or grown in a pasture, chickenhouse, pen, or any other means of raising and eating an animal PETA is right there voicing there outrage over these acts. Whoever when cops indiscriminately kill dogs on what is becoming a weekly basis, not a word from them.

Personally I think someone should find out where these cops that kill dogs live, take a .22 with a 2 liter bottle taped around the end of the barrel (makes a great silencer on small caliber guns) and drive past their homes at night and shoot their family pet.

That may sound harsh but I am a firm believer in an eye for an eye.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Stories designed to draw terroristic threats out into the open against authority figures.

Big difference in being illuminated and illuminati.(i realize they don't really call themselves this)

The illuminated are infinitely(infantly) more powerful than all the world armies, law enforcement, and demons combined that rule this dark planet.

Flood light consciousness(illuminated) vs spotlight consciousness(illuminati)
Hope they don't actually think they can win.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

what the hell dont the police do any research on the people they are getting a warrant for.and dosen't the judge ask if they can verify this is were the person they are looking for even lives.today's law enforcement is such a joke and one of this countries biggest civil rights abusers .when will it stop or at lease put them on a even playing field so the are accountable for what they do just like we are in the general public this makes me so mad

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Link? What police chief did you get fired?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Police do NOT like pit-bulls or any form of cross bred pit-bull.

My advice?

Shut your big pie hole and lock up your pooch. Or have said pooch take a lead slug to the brain.

Seems so simple, any questions?

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

reply to post by DZAG Wright

I completely agree but I don't think whooping his "arse" is good enough. If a cop who was searching my house for a harmless plant shot my dog that's lived with us for over 5 years, for absolutely no reason, after I told him where the dog was to avoid such an encounter, I s**t you not I would legitimately kill that cop. A disgusting person like that who shoots innocent animals for no reason other than sick amusement does not deserve to live, I would definitely spend a good portion of my life in prison if it meant I avenged my dog's completely avoidable, unnecessary death.

Why would they shoot the dog? What possible threat could it be? Even if as they claimed it clamped down on the cops boot and wouldn't let go, at least try to pull it off before going Rambo inside of her house. 8 bullet holes for one dog that bites a lady's foot? That is PATHETIC! Were they drunk? 8 bullets? That's enough to kill 8 grown men! I cannot imagine how massive and powerful a dog would have to be to require six police officers, who are trained in hand to hand combat I would imagine, to discharge their weapons without even trying a baton, a tazer, or a warning shot since not too many dogs like loud noises like that.

Maybe if a couple of these bad boys were bloodthirstily scouring the house for police officer flesh to eat I could understand it, but otherwise there is absolutely no excuse for their behavior, they've got to be the world's biggest cowards and shouldn't even be cops if they're that scared of a dog bite. How would they react if they got stabbed or shot? Call in the Navy to bomb the entire state to ensure that the person was killed? Pull out a minigun and shoot until their eardrums burst?

Stories like this infuriate me, this is why people say "F*** the police" instead of "Thanks for protecting and serving, officer!". When you guys see cops do you think "Thanks goodness, I feel safe and secure because I am being protected by an officer of the law who is serving his community"? Absolutely not! 98% of people get nervous and feel uncomfortable, probably because the cop is out there just waiting to see somebody going 3mph over the speed limit so he can meet his ticket quota for the month.

Is that the dog the Police shot?

If I ever seen that thing around me my family or home, Id kill it with a ball bat or axe.

Ive killed a few that way, IM sure Ill get more as time allows.

OH BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Boston1023

Gee, I wonder why?
Never mind, I will tell you.
Anyone who puts two seconds of thought into it realizes that there are NO GOOD COPS.
If there were good cops, there would be no bad cops.
It's their job to identify criminals and arrest them.
If they can't even do it amongst their own ranks, what does that mean?
It means they are either:
1. Incompetent beyond comprehension and couldn't catch a cold, buck naked at the north pole.
or
2. Complacent and by association, corrupt from the chief on down.
Which do you figure it is?
Well we know they get lucky from time to time and catch real criminals, so that leaves number 1 as a possible...
If I had a million dollars to bet, I would put every cent on number 2.
And I would walk away with a wheelbarrow full money...until at least some swine came along and confiscated under some made up on the spot law about transporting cash in a wheelbarrow.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

You'll never get a swine to do that, it would somehow lessen their authority.
They all have a serious complex, that's why they are swine and don't have a real job.
The whole people are sheep, and I'm the sheepdog crap.
I know it for fact.
My cousin is a cop, and before that he was in the military, straight out of high school.
Never had a real job, ever.
Never did a hard days work in his life.
Yet, somehow, he figures he is superior to everyone.
I get a huge kick out of handing him his ass in a very tall hat, every time we have family get togethers and he gets a bunch of booze in him and starts acting like most cops do when they are drunk - Loud mouth, I'm gonna arrest you hippy, I kick peoples ass all of time and there's nothing they can do about it, blah, blah, blah....
Funny thing is, he's a city cop from 3 provinces away, and has zero authority, but figures he still has the right to push people around, anywhere he goes.
Nothing better than showing him, that just isn't so, and he just never learns that the only thing stopping everyone else he meets from doing the same thing to his weasly ass is that gun and badge, and the state backing him up.
One of the bad eggs you say?
Nope, multiple recommendations, and on the fast track up.
Few in my family will mourn the day he catches one.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wow, what real men! NOT. Fat, yellow cowards shooting that poor animal who was just trying to get away from the neck vice they had on her. The poor creature was wagging her tail when she was on the floor wounded. This has reduced me to tears. Vile, disgusting behavior that perhaps the person filming could have done something to stop (but I guess it would have been too dangerous). Those police couldn't wait to shoot the dog, the fattest one had his gun out as fast as he ejaculates.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It is sad for any dog to be shot, but police have a difficult and dangerous job.

Pit-bulls or any form of cross bred pit-bull have been shown to be a threat, and any dog can turn.

The bathroom would have also needed to be searched, but it seems a shame the owner was not able to remove the dog outside.

As this is a happening from over a year ago, the true facts of the matter should have surfaced by now.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Correction to my reply: The cute little dog was "Wrinkles" as a puppy.

The dog that was confined to the bathroom was a 100 pound Pit Bull.

So it was a big dog and not small. It was also a Pit Bull, which cops seem to be afraid of.

If the cops were ramsacking this old lady's home, the dog was probably agitated.

While the dog was big and a Pit Bull I still believe that the police should have had the lady put the dog in the back yard, in her car, or called Animal Control before entering the bathroom.

I still stand with my original opinion that we are now reading with all to much frequency cops shooting our pets.

Eight bullet holes in a bathroom wall is over kill and they were told the dog was in the bathroom - they should have acted more responsible.

I have two dogs not on the "dangerous" list - but still fear for their lives now days.

Police are getting more and more gun happy, and not all Pit Bulls are mean. My girl friend has one that is very nice, BUT - If she were threatened, or her home threatened, yes "Bunky" would defend her unto death. Now days it's getting hard for a human to differentiate between a officer of the law and a obnoxious thug. The dog probably got excited because these morons were scaring this little old lady and throwing her personal property around. Wrinkles probably thought these were hoodlums as they acted more like gangsters than peace officers.

Again, these police, while legal action can and probably will be taken against them, will not heal this poor old lady's heart.

The cop(s) that shot that dog should be fired.

We're reading about this kind of incident every week now it seems and it's not just in one area, it's now becoming common in many areas.

The police are suppose to protect and serve not destroy our cherished "pets".

I hope that poor lady reads this...............my heart goes out to you.

A warning to cops out there: I and my family are law abiding citizens, we appear as such, we pay your salary via our heavy taxing system. You come into my home and kill my dog(s) and you may not make it out alive.

Works both ways. Yes I would die defending my companions (not pets). They are my family as far as I am concerned.

No matter what the city/county compensates this woman for, it will never heal the trauma these goons put her through.

Cruel and unusual punishment to say the least.

As a precaution: If the police have a search warrant and wish to ramsack your home and you have a dog or dogs:

1) Put them in a fenced in back yard, on a leash tied up outside - out of the entire house.
2) Get out your cell phone / camera / recorder and film the police.
3) If the police overstep their jurisdiction and go crazy, film them and put it on the net.

These idiots that are shooting our companion animals MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Not only should they be fired, they should be criminally charged in cases like this and all cities, villages and towns across America should have a policy on how to deal with companion animals when a home is to be searched.

The woman complied, she also asked them if she could put the dog in the bathroom.

If the police knew they were going to have to also search the bathroom, they should have immediately called Animal Control or had the woman put the dog on a leash or restrained outside the house.

If I saw one of my dogs shot, it would traumatize me.
edit on 13-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join