It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman allows police to search her house so long as they don't kill her dog — Police kill her dog

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
personally, I think that shooting an animal needlesslly, like what some of these incidents seem to have boiled down to, there was really no reason to kill the animal, well, it should be treated as animal cruelity, and at the least the officer should be charged for it, after conviction, then well, the lawsuits can begin, and have a little more backing!!!

where's peta when you really need them???

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
edit on 12-6-2011 by simone50m because: I expressed what I really think of those Nazi terrorists, which might get me in a lot of trouble.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

from the original story link

"I said 'can I put my dog in the bathroom?'...The officer said 'yes' and then he opened the door and shot her," Robinson told us.

is this #ing for real.
edit on 6/12/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I try to refrain from being that ignorant dude that's all "F*** THE POLICE DAWG, PIGS ARE WHACK", but everyday I see a new story like this and it just makes it so hard to not think like that. I can't imagine if six cops came into my house to search me for a natural plant that's completely harmless, and killed my dog in the process of trying to arrest me for a victimless crime. I think of my dog as a member of this family, so without a doubt revenge would be taken. This story reminds me of the video of the SWAT team busting down some guys door in the middle of the night, and shooting his football sized dog which was locked in a kennel, all over a pipe with some marijuana resin in it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I say this and mean every word of it.

If a police shot my dog who didn't attack him on my property, he would have to shoot me because gun or not, I'd be whippin his arse all over the yard!

Yeah they would arrest me, I'd do some time, and get out then go that officers home and make a horrifying mess of whatever he loves.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This crap is pissing me off so much that I actually enjoy hearing about pigs turned into "Good" cops.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
They have standing orders to kill your dog regardless of the circumstances.

It doesn't matter why they are at your house and it doesn't matter the condition of your dog.

If you have a dog and the cops see it they will kill it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This makes me so sick and angry,,,

I would certainly go berserk if this would happen to my pet ...no actualy it would be even worse I guess ... I would loose every attribut that makes us human in the bink of an eye and would love to have some wild fun with the cops a hammer and a soldering iron...

I am glad that this wouldn´t happen in my country because our cops are just cowards

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thank you GOD I am not 25 yrs old again...There would be a bunch of bodies laying around everywhere when such $hit as this happens....I am really tired of this......I've just about heard all I want to hear about these idiot puppets killing people and their loving pets and things......Someone is going to step up real soon and this mess is going to stop....one way or the other....(95% of punk A$$ cops can kiss my A$$, your wife is a street walker, I had her last night....she can't stand you and your kind.......The other 5% have my blessing..as you are doing right and looking after innocent people.....It's no longer a police (peace) force..it is a PUNK A$$ force......with tiny penis's and it is making them crazy......your not MEN, your little boys.......
edit on 12-6-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This crap is going to keep getting worse until you go down locally in large #'s to your city council meeting and DEMAND action. Take stories from around the country of these acts and demand it be stopped or prevented depending on your locations. City councils control city PD's, county boards/precinct committees control sheriff's dept's. These are your neighbors as well as your elected officials. There meeting info is public and they cannot stop you from attending or speaking your mind. That's what the meetings are for. Stop waiting on the other people to take action. They're not! Law pulls you over going home from 1 of these, the door is open for all to see with 1's own eyes.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boston1023
And don't get me wrong, there are bad cops that do stupid things but you guys make sure those ones overshadow all the great things the majority of cops do.

ROFLMAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ "all the great things the majority of cops do." That's rich..... really. For every instance that something like this happens, it takes a million getting a cat out of a tree or walking an old lady across the road to atone and the math aint adding up pal.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Man WTF? Even the robbers that robbed my friend's house left the dogs alone...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Those Nazi terrorists need to be kicked as hard as you can, right in their clitorises, with a steel toed work boot.
(Steel toe to camel toe, I always say,.....)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Grrraahh ! What the hell is happening in the head of those B******* ???
They don't have any compassion ? They turned into machines ? If we kill their families, their friends, they will not cry?
Seriously, i don't understand humanity sometimes.
I wish they will suffer the pain that they caused and they will understand.
Sorry i'm furious, please be comprehensible on my post MODS.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I completely agree but I don't think whooping his "arse" is good enough. If a cop who was searching my house for a harmless plant shot my dog that's lived with us for over 5 years, for absolutely no reason, after I told him where the dog was to avoid such an encounter, I s**t you not I would legitimately kill that cop. A disgusting person like that who shoots innocent animals for no reason other than sick amusement does not deserve to live, I would definitely spend a good portion of my life in prison if it meant I avenged my dog's completely avoidable, unnecessary death.

Why would they shoot the dog? What possible threat could it be? Even if as they claimed it clamped down on the cops boot and wouldn't let go, at least try to pull it off before going Rambo inside of her house. 8 bullet holes for one dog that bites a lady's foot? That is PATHETIC! Were they drunk? 8 bullets? That's enough to kill 8 grown men! I cannot imagine how massive and powerful a dog would have to be to require six police officers, who are trained in hand to hand combat I would imagine, to discharge their weapons without even trying a baton, a tazer, or a warning shot since not too many dogs like loud noises like that.

Maybe if a couple of these bad boys were bloodthirstily scouring the house for police officer flesh to eat I could understand it, but otherwise there is absolutely no excuse for their behavior, they've got to be the world's biggest cowards and shouldn't even be cops if they're that scared of a dog bite. How would they react if they got stabbed or shot? Call in the Navy to bomb the entire state to ensure that the person was killed? Pull out a minigun and shoot until their eardrums burst?

Stories like this infuriate me, this is why people say "F*** the police" instead of "Thanks for protecting and serving, officer!". When you guys see cops do you think "Thanks goodness, I feel safe and secure because I am being protected by an officer of the law who is serving his community"? Absolutely not! 98% of people get nervous and feel uncomfortable, probably because the cop is out there just waiting to see somebody going 3mph over the speed limit so he can meet his ticket quota for the month.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

And don't get me wrong, there are bad cops that do stupid things but you guys make sure those ones overshadow all the great things the majority of cops do.

ROFLMAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ "all the great things the majority of cops do." That's rich..... really. For every instance that something like this happens, it takes a million getting a cat out of a tree or walking an old lady across the road to atone and the math aint adding up pal.

Well I guess all Americans suck, all muslims are terrorists, all men are rapists, all women are sluts, all conspiracy theorists are nuts who live in their mothers basement, all Presidents are bad, all white people are racist, all military are child killers(oh wait! that's already on here), all government officials are greedy money grubbing whores... yeah that's a start. Go you!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Well I guess all Americans suck, all muslims are terrorists, all men are rapists, all women are sluts, all conspiracy theorists are nuts who live in their mothers basement, all Presidents are bad, all white people are racist, all military are child killers(oh wait! that's already on here), all government officials are greedy money grubbing whores... yeah that's a start. Go you!

I suggest you simply do a quick search of just ATS's large collection of stories like this. Just search "Cop shoots dog serving warrant". Now if you really want to know how "good" LE is go to You Tube and do a search on police brutality.The poster is correct the math does not add up.
As for your hyperbolic rant why not inject some information instead of injecting ridiculous generalizations? Is it because no amount of searching will turn up the amount of wrong doing as is being perpetrated by LE of late?
seed

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Video - dog was little and not a threat and woman says her son has not lived at home for years.

Dog was not a big dog
Dog was 13 years old
The police shot 8 bullet holes in a small bathroom................ya think over kill?
Son had not lived in her home for 12 years

I am telling you.............they shoot my dogs and these cops will die, they will die and that is not a threat it's a promise.

Even if the woman's son had drugs in her home, the dog didn't sell it, do it.

They could have, should have asked the woman to move the dog to the back yard or another room after they were done searching everywhere else but the bathroom.

What is it with these cops?????

This is now a weekly occurrence.

Oh so the woman sues and gets a few thousand.

My two dogs are priceless to me - I wouldn't sell them if you or anyone offered me ten billion dollars.

This is heartless, it's like shooting a child, a sweet innocent little creature.

AH cops..............I hope they rot in hell for all eternity.

And, all dogs go to Heaven.

What makes our military, politicians, police like this????

Read "The Black Awakening" by Russ Dizdar.............heartless zombies (and I use to laugh at that term) but people with authority that have sold their souls to satan.

Mad - you bet because next time it could be your dog, my dog.

WTF is going on with these cops????????

WTF is going on with humanity???????
Full story with video here: www.infowars.com...
edit on 12-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Read Read Read "The Black Awakening" by Russ Dizdar...................explains who is running the show and why this cruel and heartless world is the way it is.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Robinson says she let them in under one condition. “I said ‘can I put my dog in the bathroom?’…The officer said ‘yes’ and then he opened the door and shot her,” Robinson told us. Bullet holes in the bathroom mark the spot where Wrinkles was killed. “You can see all of the bullet holes, about eight bulletholes in this door. There is a bullet holein the dryer..all up and down the steps. There’s bullets everywhere,” pointed out Robinson. According to Robinson, officers ransacked her house and then opened the bathroom door and fired shots. After the third shot, she says Wrinkles jumped up and bit one of the officers. Police say the dog bit the officer through her boot, puncturing the skin, and would not let go. “The first three shots I was right here sitting on a crate,” said Robinson. “They opened the door and they started shooting the dog. And I screamed. I backed up and I said ‘please don’t shoot her, please don’t shoot her.’” Robinson told us, “She bit him after they opened the door, which she wouldn’t have bit ‘em if they hadn’t opened the door.” After the dog was killed, she says officers used her water cooler. “They washed their hands in my drinking water. There is a bathroom right there. They could have washed in the sink,” stated Robinson. Authorities confirm one of the officers discharged his weapon after being attacked by the dog. The circumstances of how it happened are under investigation. “We look through the whole incident to see if there is anything we could have done better differently policies violated all those other things so that will happen in this case like any other discharge of firearm,” said Police Chief Cathy Lanier.

@ss &*%$#

Yes I'm mad look at the video before that show a restrained dog with a wagging tail shot point blank in the head.

Are any of you pod people WTFU???????????????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join