It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman allows police to search her house so long as they don't kill her dog — Police kill her dog

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Woman allows police to search her house so long as they don't kill her dog — Police kill her dog !

www.wnytruthers.org

Marietta Robinson, 62, is still visibly traumatized after witnessing her 13 year old companion, Wrinkles, be shot and killed Tuesday night.

Robinson says the pitbull mix grew to be more than 100 pounds.

"I've had her since she was the size of my wrist... I still can't believe this," said Robinson.

According to the search warrant, six officers showed up at Robinson's door in the 1300 block 5th Street NW around 9 Tuesday night in search of drugs and paraphrenalia in relation to her 28-year-old grandson. Robinson says he hasn't lived in the home in years.

"My grandson couldn
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.ktla.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
SWAT kills two dogs in front of children during a house raid over a marijuana posession.
Cop looking for directions kills woman's dog

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is just another brick in the wall to quote Pink Floyd. This woman complied in every respect including confining her pet and look at the result! No excuse! they knew he dog was here if they wanted to search have the WOMAN move it to the back yard. After all the warrant was for her GRANDSON not her there should have been no constraint on her or threat to her pet.
Sick adrenaline junkies with guns and no balls. How is it these animals seem to never really have problems with anyone but the guy who shoots them? I mean are some of you gonna say no other folks had contact with it without shooting it?
If you can not save your dog caged or confined then there is something to be looked at in the men performing these actions.

www.wnytruthers.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
they are swat teaming people over student loans for cryin out loud..
and they haven't lived there for years...

boy
that level of STUPIDITY with GUNS?
be afraid..
be VERY afraid...

jeez ever hear of the 60s show Daktari?
about a vet in africa...
and his TRANQUILIZER darts?

the kind that can drop a charging rhino before it can shop again

edit on 11-6-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Removed, too heated to reply to most.
edit on 11-6-2011 by chancemusky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Obviously the lesson here is to just not let the cops in period.

If they even bother asking for cooperation, they should receive none. Unfortunately, in most cases they just barge in shooting.

All this for drug paraphernalia? Since when is suspicion of drug paraphernalia worth breaking into a person's house and claiming an innocent creature's life?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
June 21, 2010 = Breaking Alternative News??
& 2-11-2010.
& Jan. 20, 2008.
& Oct. 2, 2010

Are any of the links in your OP, from this year?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

don't worry man..
thay are breathing fukushima air bourn kamikazy plutonium particles too
and they aren't expected to make it to retirement
by their employers

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I wonder if the cop who opened the bathroom door didn't know the dog was in there. This was very poorly handled by the cops, total amateur night stuff.

she should sue their asses off and get a dog and name the next one ice cube

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
whinytruthers, nice site name. But anyway if the dog did attack an officer and wouldn't let go there is little to no other option to get a pitbull off. But no matter what the story is, if it involves cops and something they apparently did, people will jump on the i hate cops bandwagon without even looking at both sides.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What the HELL is wrong with these officers?

I mean killing someone elses dog when they agree to do what they want?

They probably aren't even worried about it at all, they will just get a paid suspension for a week.

They seem to be more like Gestapo than American cops!

edit on 11-6-2011 by binomialtheorem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boston1023
whinytruthers, nice site name. But anyway if the dog did attack an officer and wouldn't let go there is little to no other option to get a pitbull off. But no matter what the story is, if it involves cops and something they apparently did, people will jump on the i hate cops bandwagon without even looking at both sides.

She warned them about the dog, and even put the dog in the bathroom and told them it was in there.

The cops had no business being in the woman's house in the first place. Drug paraphernalia is not a reasonable cause to search a person's property, and the person in question had not lived there in a long time.

It would be impossible to justify this with anything other than stupidity. If the cop that shot the dog wasn't an utter moron, than he's a bloodthirsty monster. Either way he has no business behind a badge.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Read the article. It was in the bathroom, before they entered. Cops entered, shot through the door, more than 8 rounds, and opened it, once again shooting the dog. Yea, no reason to hate those officers. Never lump all officers in with the bad ones though.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
And don't get me wrong, there are bad cops that do stupid things but you guys make sure those ones overshadow all the great things the majority of cops do.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I knew this story looked very very familiar. It is from June of last year, it is not recent. However, it is not like much has changed since, and this is the type of story people should read and understand for what it truly is.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The reasons they give for these acts are becoming more and more weak. From student loan raids to what seems like a "policy" that includes offing the pet during a raid.I wonder if they are responsible for the care of the animal if the folks are arrested? It would be easier for them to call animal control for a dead pick up than to house a live dog.
I don't know as I have always approached ANY dog no matter how supposedly aggresive without incident so I am at a loss to get into the mindset that is behind all of this crap.I mean the mail comes every day, UPS delivers, Jehovah's Witnesses show up. But it is the guys with guns who are "attacked" and must "defend" themselves. I call bull # and I call out any cop to walk into any yard with any dog with me so they can see it can be done without any harm to any one, yeah, even a junk yard dog or three won't draw down on a serious human and that is a fact and I have proven it many ,many times.
seed

Edit to say searched the archives and did not find this story. My bad on the dating but the issue stands and is worthy of comment as news to this site.

edit on 11-6-2011 by mustard seed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Its ridiculous that officers who are sworn to "serve and protect" abuse power and act with such blatant stupidity. I wonder what would have happened had the dog been put in the back yard?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I got a chief fired for lying in court
haha
when some of the members of the force thanked me afterwards for standing up
my question to them was
if you knew
where the hell were you?

good cops
its like they say
if you aint part of the solution
you are the problem

lead follow or get the hell out of the way....
you won't get a pension either way ociffer

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

And don't get me wrong, there are bad cops that do stupid things but you guys make sure those ones overshadow all the great things the majority of cops do.

Great things, like NOT arresting the corrupt bastards in their own ranks?

A bad cop is a rabid animal. The "good cops" who ignore these creatures are just as bad. And I think that if the police forces will not clean house, someone else ought to do it for them.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

while i pay for a 1000 dollar pardon
I have to agree with you

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

double post
but since I'm so thrilled with the way things work
I'll let it repeat myself for emphasis
edit on 11-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join