It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on with our Earth? Is this the end? A new paradigm that brings all the pieces together

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I've just stumbled upon one of the most fascinating pieces of research/ theory/paradigm in years; and I wasn't so amazed since I've read about the holographic universe. Now let me see if I can pass it on and raise the same fascination and interest in you; because I really feel this is a gold mine for every one of us with an an open mind.

The topic at hand: what's going on with our earth? and even more important, what is gonna be with us? Climate change, natural disasters, strange phenomenas, social unrest, everything at an ever increasing rate and intensity. We all are very much aware and worried about this, especially here, on ATS.

The theories: everything from the simple ones to the most insane: Nibiru, aliens & Co, solar flares, weather manipulation, NWO, secret societies, Elenin, end of times, 2012, hidden brown dwarfs, Apocalypse, and so on. All of them also very much discussed on ATS; I apologize if I missed some theory you feel are important, I may have lost track of them.

The answer: of course that is just a theory, even if, as its author states "is sustained by a myriad of empirical evidences". Yet a theory that can answer every difficult question, from the disappearance of dinosaurs, to where have all the old civilizations gone, to the present turmoils and what expect us in the future as inhabitants of this planet. A theory that connects all the pieces in one huge, awesome puzzle.

So, without any further ado, let me first introduce the author of this fascinating theory, Richard Michael Pasichnyk.

"Richard Michael Pasichnyk spent more than two decades researching the natural and physical sciences, and prehistory and history to bring to fruition a new, interdisciplinary paradigm. This eventually led him to be the founder of The Living Cosmos Society. The society then made him president and bestowed upon him an honorary doctorate of interdisciplinary sciences and history. All things considered, Richard is exceptionally qualified to write on the natural and physical sciences, because of his truly in-depth, interdisciplinary knowledge of these subjects. Emphatically, he states that it is necessary to dig deep into the intellectual and factual foundations of knowledge in order to gain access to the hidden, precious treasures of genuine reality. His writings glimmer with the jewels of fresh insights into the truth. The motivation that drives him on is to give the world something of genuine value that will better the world for all people and all life. "

For more information go here: link

What Pasichnyk is showing in his work, backed up by an impressive body of evidence, is a new concept of the world: the Living Cosmos, or the Field-dynamical Earth Model (FEM).
In his own words:

"the Universe is completely life-oriented, even to the extent that life governs the dynamics and stability of most aspects of the physical world."

I know it sounds a bit like a New Age idea, but bear with me a moment. His books are too vast to summarize them in a single post, but here are some highlights of his paradigm:

- the cosmos is fundamentally biological, life-oriented, and the Earth is interconnected with other objects in the Universe. By our collective actions, not only does a new social world emerge, but a new physical world materializes.

- the Earth is a living, dynamic organism in many ways we never suspected. Example: Many analogies reveal the ways in which the biosphere behaves like an organism.

"Homeostatic mechanisms have to be at work in maintaining ocean salinity, global temperature, atmospheric composition, and more. They would no longer be comfortable for life if we only consider chemical equilibrium and thermodynamics. Homeostasis is a characteristic found only in living things.'

Also the core of the Earth is proved to be and behave differently from what we knew so far.

-Many phenomena recur at regular intervals, known as cycles. They can take on the same cycle of days, months, years or longer time-frames. Many of these cycles are the result of life's interaction with the Earth, referred to as the Field-dynamical Earth Model (abbreviated FEM), as well as, the interaction of the Earth with the Sun and Moon. These cycles reveal the unity of the Earth, life, the Sun and the Moon.

-Disease, epidemics, pandemics, human aggression, wars, social unrest, and pestilence are also cyclic. Those cycles can be broken when our action of destroying life create a disequilibrium of forces.

Correlations between cyclic phenomena on Earth, and solar and lunar cycles contribute further justification for a solar-lunar-Earth field-systems linkage. The Earthly phenomena comprise biological cycles, socioeconomic cycles, and geophysical cycles, including weather, earthquakes, volcanics, the Chandler (polar) wobble, changes in the length of day, and polar jerks, wander and reversals. The cause of cycles is addressed, and life on Earth as a whole, integrated with FEM, unquestionably plays a significant role.

-FEM also explains the mass extinctions, genetical mutations and appearance of new species, the disappearance of old civilizations, the glaciar eras, the polar shifts, and many other phenomena that puzzled the scientists so far.

-Like any living organism, the Earth will protect itself and the life on it.

"Included in the last phase of these interrelationships is the cycle apparent in the International War Battles Index, and the 11-year solar cycle. That is, we humans begin to destroy the very industries and urban centers in war that were destroying life to begin with. Not only does war follow, but geophysical events, such as earthquakes, floods, droughts, and so on increase, which also eliminate life-destroying urban-industrial centers. These relationships are particularly true for the dominant 11-year solar cycle."

-the Sun and the Moon influence the life on earth, as well as the life on earth influence those cosmic bodies. One of the most surprising statements is :

On the basis of the evidence, we... are forced to conclude that the U.S. economy has a significant impact on the Sun, but that sunspots have no influence on the economy.

And many, many other mind blowing concepts. There is too much to put it here, but if you are ready for a new, life-changing perspective, this is the place to go.

Pasichnyk's huge work of research is organized in two books: "The Vital Vastness" (two volumes) and "In Defense of Nature -- The History Nobody Told You About". But visiting his website, The Living Cosmos, you can find a lot of material from his books, as well as more news sustaining his theory. Be warned, is a long read, but worth-while, so have your coffee or your cold beer at hand.

The Living Cosmos

And to finish with the very answer at my opening question, "what the future hold for us?", here is a disturbing quote who say it all:

"There is so much that we have not learned about human history that it would totally astound you. One of the most important points that is made in The Vital Vastness is that life stabilizes the physical world, and that both the Earth and the Universe as a whole are living entities, and living things always have built-in mechanisms for self preservation. In other words, we will be seeing more and more destabilization in the geophysical, social and economic realms; and to most of us this is already evident. This has happened before with catastrophic consequences, as there have been a number of periods in world history where civilizations around the globe have come to an end in a relatively short time. The authors during these times understood what was taking place, and they saw Nature - life - reclaiming its threshold at the expense of civilization. The events were necessary to bring back stabilization. Henry David Thoreau stated it wisely, "In wilderness is the preservation of the world." So, if we make a great effort to reestablish life systems and wilderness, we can prevent the destabilization from being catastrophic."

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Of course, if you have another theory that you are strongly attached to, it will be difficult to accept what is presented here. Yet I hope you will read it with an open mind and a maybe together we'll get the big picture. I intend to buy his books, as it seems to me a must read for every inquiring mind.

(As english is not my first language, I apologize from start for any typos in this post.)
edit on 11-6-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/6/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks very much for bringing this very interesting theory which I have touched upon before. S&F

I will read up on all the info you have provided but for now would just like to add a tiny bit of the equation to be worked on. I have always wondered why - we all mainly accept that everything in life is cyclic yet find it so hard to accept that we are? Think about it - if we are not cyclic then we are the only things in the whole of life and the universe that is not and this - in my mind - cannot be the case.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Very well done! A Star and Flag for you sir! I think I have had my eyes opened and will be looking into Mr. Pasichnyk's work. If you don't mind I would like to put this as I understand it in layman's term, The earth is like a big ole dog with fleas and she is about to get up and shake them ole fleas right off. Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
One word for you. Karma.

Another one whilst I'm at it.. Chi.

The knowledge has been there for a long time, just maybe not presented in the kind of form the scientific community prefers. More kooky perhaps.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Love it. I have come to believe the earth is indeed a living organism. Although the theory is in conflict with Christian dogma since considering the earth as a living being smacks of paganism and my degree in biochem included no mention of the "Gaia theory" its become impossible, given the evidence, to conclude otherwise.

David Wilcock referenced research that shows cosmic dust radioscopy matches that of viral spores. Furthermore, the dust is spewed from stars throughout the universe and seeks out hospitable planets as if guided by some intelligent design. One can only conclude that the stars must also be living beings.

According to George kavassilas, every heavenly body is intact a living being and that the homeostasis of every
Solar system is interdependent on a preincarnated understanding between the planetary beings prior to their incarnation. He further states that all humans endeavor to become "creator gods" after having been exposed to the incredible knowledge by the being we collectively refer to as God n

George goes on to say that Mother Earth has lived up to her billions year old agreement to sustain life for our enlightenment living through a "Christ-like Passion" enduring torture that has left her critically injured. All that is left is for her to die and be resurrected.

Between now and the spring equinox of 2113, the earth shall die. We shall all be faced with the painful choice of accepting help from ETs in their ark-like ships or walk through organic multidimensional portals that will open up to those advanced and wise enough to recognize the ETs are not the saviors they purport to be.

I find it incredible that these theories presented by the OP and sources i mentioned that would have struck me as completely insane just two years ago are being supported and validated by disparate individuals and groups all over the planet.

It seems that metaphysics, ancient religions, hidden history and theoretical physics are all coming to the same conclusion. The entire universe is a holographic multidimensional living being. We are at the end of a cycle. The earth is in the last throws of a Phoenix like death that will be accompanied by increasingly violent convulsions and societal unrest.

I wonder if our planet is surrounded by dimensional and non-dimensional beings, watching, betting and taking seats for the Universal Superbowl?

I am not getting on any ship and believe I incarnated to play a role as a soldier in the final battle. I have had dreams and visions to that effect but am somehow convinced that all will work out as part of a plan I am not yet awake enough to fully comprehend.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
We create the world with our thoughts.

Think good thoughts.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Could the Universe just be a brain cell ?

if so , God must have quite a headache ....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thank you for this (well written, by the way) post. I can't wait to look in to the recommended reading. I have been coming to the same conclusions over the course of my "awakening" during the last six months. As above, so below. The ultimate goal of, well, everything, seems to be the flourishing of life. Of course, there is a flip side, which is chaos, or life out of balance. You're right, so much to talk about, such little time.

Anyhow, as I studied cellular biology, I saw this vast social construct, dependent on proper interaction. It reminded me of human social constructs. Cells are programmed with purpose. Wouldn't the organism be programmed with purpose as well? Wouldn't we be supporting a larger organism, that being Earth? And then of course, the universe would be dependent on proper signals from Earth as well.

If the Earth was in distress, would the sun know it? Would the sun react accordingly? I think so...

What if the meaning of life is all about putting out the right signals? Maybe humans have to put out the right signals in order for Earth to put out the right signals. It only takes a few bad cells to screw up an organism, if you know what I mean.

I think of Earth as a radio that is broadcasting life to a universe that requires it. A radio star.

I think that man-made technology disrupts this broadcast.

And now for something totally bonkers. When I was a kid, I heard this song. Upon hearing this song, I had a vision, it was more like a memory (I often feel like I'm living life looking back) It's hard to explain, anyway, I was bodiless, in outer space or something like it. I could hear the song playing in the distance. I remembered realizing that the song had a sad cryptic meaning. I have tried to explain this to my husband and he doesn't get it. Hopefully he thinks I'm eccentric rather than straight up nuts. Anyhow, here is the song in all its nostalgic glory, maybe someone, some day, will get what I mean:

edit on 11-6-2011 by thinkingthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesimonator2000
V The earth is like a big ole dog with fleas and she is about to get up and shake them ole fleas right off.

I wanted to say something like that, but I couldn't express it so well!

Thanks for the input!

Originally posted by TechUnique
One word for you. Karma.

Well, I always thought that our mindless behavior will come back to slap us on the face, but to read it as a scientific theory, so well researched and documented it's really mind-blowing. And it's even more than that; to understand that so many times before we and our insignificant ego were discarded like a bunch of harmful lices...it's putting things in a whole new perspective. Lol, we are not the center of the universe, after all...

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I have always wondered why - we all mainly accept that everything in life is cyclic yet find it so hard to accept that we are? Think about it - if we are not cyclic then we are the only things in the whole of life and the universe that is not and this - in my mind - cannot be the case.

I didn't want to cluster my post with too many quotes, but the cyclic phenomena is so fascinating to read:

Looking more deeply into cycles it becomes even more evident that what we do here on Earth has effects that go beyond the Earth. Many major physical forces on Earth are interrelated with those of the Sun. Other cycles that coincide include variations in the GNP, stock prices, interest rates, periods of general instability, economic turning points, animal populations, climate, geomagnetic storms, earthquakes, volcanic activity, changes in the length of day, and others. Cycles would not normally cluster unless they were related by cause and effect, or by a common cause. The cause is the human destruction of life, which in turn weakens the Fields, resulting in terrestrial, then solar, and finally, solar-induced terrestrial effects.

Here: Cycles

The more I read, the more I love this guy.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinkingthing

Anyhow, as I studied cellular biology, I saw this vast social construct, dependent on proper interaction. It reminded me of human social constructs. Cells are programmed with purpose. Wouldn't the organism be programmed with purpose as well? Wouldn't we be supporting a larger organism, that being Earth? And then of course, the universe would be dependent on proper signals from Earth as well.

If the Earth was in distress, would the sun know it? Would the sun react accordingly? I think so...

What if the meaning of life is all about putting out the right signals? Maybe humans have to put out the right signals in order for Earth to put out the right signals. It only takes a few bad cells to screw up an organism, if you know what I mean.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I'm glad we have intelligence, and free will, and the ability to make our own choices; but some other times I wonder if it's not actually a curse, more than a blessing...How few of us use their intelligence and freedom of choice for a greater good, or for the benefit of all!...
edit on 12-6-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Great read. Hopefully more and more people find time to be enlightened and ponder these possibilities beyong a 3d+time universe, in between emp FB status updates and shopping!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Hello WH,
Thank you for this post, I'll be reading Richard Pasichnyk works later tonight after i had my fill of violence, blood and guts,dog eat dog stories that seem to dominate this website.

There has to be more to life,the universe and everything in it than whats pushed out of ....that country thats to big to fail...

Karma...ying and yang....natural balance...room for all creatures great and small...

peace to all.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I've read somewhere that we are actually censors for the earth when studying the conscious fields and earth relationship. Will Read more later

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Nietzsche was saying something like : "earth is alive, like all living organism Earth has a skin, like all skins Earth skin has diseases. And humanity is one of them"

personally, i don't completely agree with the last bit since humanity with consciousness would be the treatment to humanity without consciousness... which is for sure a real bad disease.

anyway just to point that Earth being alive is not a new idea, as well as the physical world being a mere manifestation is a very ancient one... ever heard of Gaïa ?
edit on 12-6-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX

Nietzsche was saying something like : "earth is alive, like all living organism Earth has a skin, like all skins Earth skin has diseases. And humanity is one of them"

personally, i don't completely agree with the last bit since humanity with consciousness would be the treatment to humanity without consciousness... which is for sure a real bad disease.

I don't agree with that either; we have enormous potential, and when inspired, can enormously contribute to the world. Beside that we are spiritual beings, no matter in what we believe.
It's just that the present civilization has lost it's way, or it's connection with this earth.

anyway just to point that Earth being alive is not a new idea, as well as the physical world being a mere manifestation is a very ancient one... ever heard of Gaïa ?

Yes, but I took as a nice philosophy of life, nothing more. The same as with buddhism, who respect life in any form. Yet it's something else to hear it in a context of interdisciplinary research of science; and for once, to see the science revere life an earth as a whole, instead of using it as a pretext for more weapons, and power and machinery.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

I have always loved that tune. When I first heard him sing "we can't rewind we've gone too far", I remember a cold shudder, some people might say "I felt someone walking over my grave" because I instinctively knew this song held a poignant truth for us that I didn't want to face.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
Yet it's something else to hear it in a context of interdisciplinary research of science; and for once, to see the science revere life an earth as a whole, instead of using it as a pretext for more weapons, and power and machinery.

the vedas are pure science, it's just not recognized as such but every new discovery confirm these amazing scriptures; then most of the greatest scientist are spiritual and humanist. those that get control of their discoveries aren't but don't make the confusion.

Anyway if you connect with this theory you present, one way to go deeper is to (try to - it's tough) study the vedas. You can start with Tesla and his connection with Swami Vivekananda.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Thank you for such an interesting post.

For me I first leared about the perspective of the earth as a living entity, symbiotic with the living entities making up the cosmos, when I decided to research my 'religious beliefs' to see if I could trust what I was being told. After the obvious conclusion I started researching back to earlier beliefs and the ancient Mysteries Schools. When I read their perspective and heard others talking about it, I knew I was 'home'. I also had a brilliant teacher whose last comment to me was "Its cycles within cycles girlie, find out for yourself". has aways hung around at the back of my mind. Because of the acquisition and deliberate destruction or concealment of ancient scripts by established religion we have only part of what I feel is the real record/picture. The irony of this is that today we have (loosly put) science starting to explain some of the ancient Pagan concepts.

If you look at ancient people such as in the UK, they embellished and respected the landscape. Today corporations exploit the land and most people through the mores of civilisations have lost our 'closeness' with Gaia.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX

luckily most spots on your skin arent cancerous... uncontrolled growth and then collapse, (i'm looking at you; empires)
edit on 12-6-2011 by lieth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"This eventually led him to be the founder of The Living Cosmos Society. The society then made him president and bestowed upon him an honorary doctorate of interdisciplinary sciences and history"

Really? Another egotiscal man exploiting new agers it seems.

I get the idea though. I believe in the Earth Mother, an animistic belief that has it's origins in the far reaches of time. I trust what i see in the trees and animals, the wind and the sun, not some European with scientific delusions. But whatever, this drama cycle is coming to a close, at least this type of thinking (Gaia theory) has infiltrated western minds.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join