It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure Kept Hidden! FDA tried to have Info Shut Down!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
supposedly a man came up with the cure for cancer in the 1940s but he was silenced :/ good post.

I believe there was a man that came up with a cure for cancer in the 1940's. His name was Dr. Krebs (incidently his name is German and translates in "Cancer") He found that vith vit B 12 lots of cancers could be cured. Vit B 12 comes in lots of foodstuff we dont eat much of nowadays, like apricot kernels which are quite cheap. The pure form is available in the Internet.

My research showed that there are a lot of cures against cancer, all of which are being suppressed for profit reasons by the medical- and pharmaindustry. These FDA Thugs should be indited for death causing abuse of power.
edit on 15-6-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There's no money in good health. If the government can keep you sick they can keep making money off you. Sad but true.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My dad recently went through chemo to get rid of some lymphoma. He is now cancer-free, but lymphoma usually comes back. If it does, he is going to check this guy out for any clinical trials. He actually knew about him before, but I guess his clinic is reeeally expensive.

Why can't people cure cancer AND make it affordable??

edit on 15-6-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I told my friend to spread the word. He posted the video in this forum and listen to the responses. Do you know why the FDA can do the things they do? Just listen these people.

forumserver.twoplustwo.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Does anyone have another link?
My vid stopped at 38 minutes

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jaxjax

Replying to myself............would seem i'm being dim!
Apparently only the first 36 mins are free

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

They should make all cures free. Healthy people = healthy country = hard workers.

All the money we are spending on wars and helping other countries we should invest a little bit in our own country. Think of a country with all healthy people how average day life would be.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaxjax
reply to post by jaxjax

Replying to myself............would seem i'm being dim!
Apparently only the first 36 mins are free

Are you sure? I watched the whole thing.

Did you use this link?

vimeo.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by linuxcore
reply to post by AwakeinNM

They should make all cures free. Healthy people = healthy country = hard workers.

All the money we are spending on wars and helping other countries we should invest a little bit in our own country. Think of a country with all healthy people how average day life would be.

All healthy people? that's the last thing TPTB would ever want. TPTB do not like increase in population.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I fight cancer by eating fresh grown garlic without fertilizer. Oh and Onion too. Wait. One more... Ginger root. I don't have cancer, but I KNOW FOR A FACT these 3 things prevent it. And I still know their are 100's of others that prevent it as well.

PS: Stay away from Styrofoam.
edit on 15-6-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I would think the tobacco companies would be pushing for this like mad. Lung cancer? Take this and have another smoke. Hell we'll even provide it to you for free so you can continue to enjoy our lovely and completely safe product.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i lost my father to cancer in march, and i cried watching this. i can't stand living in a world like this.
what can one man do against such a ruthless machine of greed?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks for spreading the word.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What i found disturbing is how quickly the "established" medical community is so quick to just dismiss any & all other modes of treatment. But as we all know if these type of diseases are cured....ooops, no money for the corporations that be. All about the damn money...it is a shame.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I need to ask is this 100% real and what cancers does it cure? I want to spread the message, I just told someone about it and they said I shouldnt spread it because I dont know it is genuine. It does seem real and I have visitied the clinic site etc. However I dont want to spread something like this unless I know it is 100%. Is this confirmed and is this for all cancers?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

First you should really watch the video. It's in Phase III of clinical trials so it's not widely available for everyone. Also, it's not a 100% cure but this method certainly is better than what is available now. Hopefully when Dr. Burzynski gets enough funding and FDA cooperates, this will be available to everyone. There will be skeptics that will just brush this off without even watching the video so at least enlighten yourself even if others do not want to believe in this.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
good, maybe they'll stop all those annoying cancer awareness walks, or at least now instead of doing it to raise money for a "cure" they can maybe do it to raise awareness that cancer has already been cured (they really bog down traffic when they march in their annoying pink shirts).

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
RE: DIET

Even Dr. Burzynski promotes a healthy and nutritional diet regiment as an important addition to his antineoplaston treatment. This diet itself may be helping to boost his success rate.

Customized nutritional programs to ensure balanced diet complementing the treatment

Source Burzynski clinic website: www.burzynskiclinic.com...

Dr. Burzynski mentions diet in the video and on his website. It seems that even with his very successful antineoplaston treatment he still emphasizes a healthy diet. A proper diet appears to be an important part of his treatment plan. If that is the case, then just a change in diet may assist in curing many cancer patients, with or without antineoplastons. I hear a lot of stories where cancer patients claim that a change in diet or taking natural supplements cured them of cancer.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Upload on youtube ..link on vimeo will be free till 20th june

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
I fight cancer by eating fresh grown garlic without fertilizer. Oh and Onion too. Wait. One more... Ginger root. I don't have cancer, but I KNOW FOR A FACT these 3 things prevent it. And I still know their are 100's of others that prevent it as well.
edit on 15-6-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

That's an odd statement.

Do you "know for a fact" because you haven't developed cancer yourself?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join