It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure Kept Hidden! FDA tried to have Info Shut Down!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Forget the military/industrial complex, it's the medical/pharmaceutical complex we all need to worry about.

The 10 drug co's in the fortune 500 are worth more than the other 490 combined.

Great video, thanks for posting this. If we spread the word they can't dodge this for much longer.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thank you for this video.
I watched in awe and shock over the fda and admiration for mr Bursynski, A true pioneer and healer, anyone who has that amount tenacity and dedication to humans well being deserves the highest of accolades.

As instructed I have poured this over every media medium that I am connected with, as every one should do

im sure alot of us has had cancer affect there lives in one way or another so please get the word out.

thank you again

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
cheers for posting the video, i have currently showed my mum and she was astounded as was i when i watched it. I had no clue of this, being from Aus but u dnt know how much u have helped. Everyone should be Showing the Doc to as many ppl as u can.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Even though, it's a long video (almost 2 hours) this should be viewed by as many people as possible. Yes, I agree, 80% of the people won't even get to the first hour, it still needs to be viewed by the as many people as possible.

The thing that pisses me off is that anti-neoplastons were around since 1977. Dr. Burzynski said he got no funding whatsoever, just harassment from FDA and NCI. Just imagine how far this cure could have evolved in almost 4 decades if just some of the funding for cancer research went to Dr. Burzynski's institute?

Anyway, no use in looking back. Let's support Dr. Burzynski by spreading the word and this video. GL
edit on 14-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

This information should be spread to everyone you know.

vimeo.com...

Full length Doc - Knowledge is Power and often a matter of life and death.

I bring this for your information only - God Bless All Those who Have Died of Cancer!

Also another approach is known as B17. similar effect regards cancer.

Watch this one also.

www.youtube.com...

It just reinforces our knowing, they want us scum DEAD. the world is the matrix....
edit on 14-6-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

This is the doctor Suzanne Somers went to for cancer treatment. She has been cancer free ever since.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thank you for this video, I was given a 2% cent chance of living and put through horrific "Traditional Medicine" Chemo's and Radiation and was at the brink of death many times. Years of torture and medical bills. This video made me very sad and very angry at those that try to stop the healing of people. I saw many kids pass away in the cancer center and it never got easier to hear when one didn't make it. It makes my blood boil to see this and I can only wish them the suffering I had, the suffering of my uncle and the suffering of his wife and children after his death and the suffering of the hundreds and thousands of people across the world that have gone through this. I do not believe in hate but hate is the only thing I feel for the FDA and big government coorporations that put money and greed before human life.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Yeah people don't realize when someone goes through cancer, it's not just that person but his or her whole family... These act of deliberate evil by the FDA should be stopped.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Spread the word people, this man has the best hope for a cure for the most evil and destructive disease on the planet. I am currently in shock, and I have always believed that TPTB want to f**k us, I just showed this video to my wife who plainly doesn't buy into this conspiracy stuff, and she got real MAD!

Download this video, I used IDM to download it before it gets removed from that website.

Spread the word, anyone who has ever lost someone dear to cancer, should fight to keep this guy in business!

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
thank yu for your thread...interesting

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by abilitiy

I will watch this vid. Thanks.

Oh by the way. Did you spell Ability wrong? Your username!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Lots of cures for cancer...if so there is money to be made by whoever brings it to market. Cancer will not go away any time soon so a 'cure" will always be needed. I am sure that the drug companies would still make money so who ever has the cure needs to bring it on.

Most of the money raised for "cancer research" goes toward advertising to raise more money for cures for cancer.
My mother is a survivor so i do have an intrest in a cure, however not ready to accept a video at face value. If it is really a cure then bring it to market.

Fact is there are thousands of "cures" for cancer out there and some are even worse than the current accepted treatments.

Not surpriseing the first thing that comes up on the video is a request/demand for money...bring the cure to market and make the money don't sweat it out of desperate people
edit on 6/14/2011 by DJMSN because: To add coment

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by matito

Being diagnosed with a brain tumor myself, what difference does it make if it's a "cure" or not, the point is it's doing better than chemo and radiation, and doesn't give all kinds of side effects; and nobody's talking about it. My doctors sure as hell haven't said one word about any of it that's for sure, I can't wait to show them another round of this stuff during my next appointment.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
supposedly a man came up with the cure for cancer in the 1940s but he was silenced :/ good post.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Hello Everyone...

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I've been reading.

Today, I been motivated (angered) enough to add my "opinion" to the issue of the "CANCER CURE" and the treatment of Dr. Burzynski.

Watch, listen and google the information that is delivered in this video...

If this evidence doesn't "prove" to each and every individule, that your government, medical researchers, your "regulators", your universities and corporations are corrupt and work for their own benefit.... then you get what you deserve.

Do you really think this is the beginning and the end?

The "majority" of North American citizens, know more about baseball, football, hockey and television programming than they know about how our countries corporations and goverments are co-habitating in the same cradle.

The corporations and governments have us all, effectivly dancing like puppets on a string, willingly.

They have us believing that:
- we have to fill the $50,000 truck with $5.00 per gallon gasoline...
- we have to have a $500.00 cell phone attached to our head in order to feel important..
- we have to have a 50 Plus inch television, if we want to "feel" like we're part of the action...
- we are informed if we watch the "propaganda" (they provide) called "National News"...
- we are patriotic if we blindly and unquestionably, deliver our sons and daughters to the "WAR machine"...
- we are the guardians of the very liberties that they (the governments) are stripping from us daily...

They have us supporting their "terrorism" using our sons and daughters in foreign countries... (you know, the ones with oil and minerals that they won't share with us unless we pay the price) ..

They have us beleiving that it's in that's countries best intrest to "accidently" kill innocent civilians that don't want them there, "collateral damage" they call it.... easier to swallow than the word "murder...

North Americans are not the envy of the world, we are rapidly decending into the position of "the embarassment of the world".

We are the "terrorist" .... in the name of DEMOCRACY AND GOD, we bring death and devistation to all nations that have what we want.

Give it some thought before you shoot yourself in the foot.

Take a fresh look at what you think you know or beleive... find the definitions.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

Being diagnosed with a brain tumor myself, what difference does it make if it's a "cure" or not, the point is it's doing better than chemo and radiation, and doesn't give all kinds of side effects; and nobody's talking about it. My doctors sure as hell haven't said one word about any of it that's for sure, I can't wait to show them another round of this stuff during my next appointment.

To clarify, my interpretation of "cure" is a 100% guaranteed success rate in all cases, 100% of the time. Now maybe others do not intreprete "cure" in that way, if that is the case then my intrepretation is limited to just me and applies to only me in that context.

Yet to me, it does make a huge difference if Dr.Burzynski's treatment is referred to as a "Cancer Cure" because it can be misinterpreted to those with bad intentions of distorting that claim. I would refer to it has a cancer treatment that has a very high cure rate. The FDA and US Govt would love to hear Dr.Burzynski' make claims to "cure cancer" that he can't verify with evidence. He would eventually have his medical license revoked for fraud if he did that. Dr.Burzynski's whole career has been about charting the percentage of patients who successfully responded to his treatments down to each type of cancer he treated. Because of this the FDA and leaders in the medical field could not contest his results and discredit him. I praise him for taking this scientific and methodical approach to his research and patient care. All his thoroughly documented studies is what eventually helped him stay out of jail. Yet even with all of Dr.Burzynski supported evidence the FDA and big pharma still managed to discredit him with a negative propaganda campaign. That is why your doctors do not mention him.

Most traditional doctors do not want to be associated to a treatment that may be controversial. Doctors are very careful in establishing and maintaining a peer accepted reputation, as well as avoiding recommendations to patients that could lead to a malpractice lawsuit. A doctor without a medical license can not practice medicine, so doctors tend to be very cautious. Also referrals from other doctors are critical in the medical field and without the trust of other doctors, the livelihood of your doctors practice will be threatened. Also, an important reason your doctor does not mention Dr.Burzynski is money. Unfortunately your doctor will not make money if you go and receive treatment from Dr.Burzynski. Sad yet true. Cancer is a very expensive disease for a patient to have and a very profitable one for physicians, hospitals and pharmaceuticals to treat.

Yes I agree with you that the point is really about his treatment being better than standard chemo and radiation. I did additional research and found much higher success rates than what was mentioned in the film. The film only mentioned success averages and not specific success rates by type of cancer. Since each type of cancer responds differently, most have different responses to his treatment, some up to 80% success rate.

Here are some quotes I copied his websites: www.burzynskimovie.com...

"Another incident happened last Friday when the FDA, first time, refused to permit the treatment with antineoplastons for a 20-year-old man diagnosed with inoperable brainstem glioma because “he did not have prior standard treatment.” As you know, there is no standard treatment for this type of brain tumor and over 90% of patients are dead within two years and everybody is dead in 5 years. We supplied the FDA with extensive data on the efficacy of antineoplastons in this type of tumor including 94 evaluable patients. We have seen the best survival rates among adult patients. For them, two years survival is 87% and five years survival is 50%. Yet the FDA is easily sentencing a young man to die a slow death because they are depriving him of the chance to be treated with antineoplastons." - Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D

One form of cancer - diffuse, intrinsic, childhood brainstem glioma has never before been cured in any scientifically controlled clinical trial in the history of medicine. Antineoplastons hold the first cures in history - dozens of them. [ANP - PubMed 2003] [ANP - PubMed 2006] [Rad & other - PubMed 2008] [Chemo/Rad - PubMed 2005]

Antineoplastons are responsible for curing some of the most incurable forms of terminal cancer. Various cancer survivors are presented in the film who chose these medicines instead of surgery, chemotherapy or radiation - with full disclosure of medical records to support their diagnosis and recovery - as well as systematic (non-anecdotal) FDA-supervised clinical trial data comparing Antineoplastons to other available treatments—which is published within the peer-reviewed medical literature.

edit on 15-6-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There have been many cancer cures over the last 100 years, hopefully this one can make it through all medical trials.

Very weird that information like this would be kept hidden and locked away although I did hear in university that there are cures for diabetes but the treatment is worth a whole lot more. Hard to believe anything these days.

Crazy.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I haven't got around to watching the video just yet, but i will.

If it lights a spark in me which i believe it will, i'll spread this thread/video all over the Australian web. All of you can do the same in your countries too, just set aside 30mins depending on how much spare time you have and go nuts!

Let's hope i don't hear an Apache helicopter flying outside my house soon lol. Eh, show no fear!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Just watched the hole movie, i thought it was put together very well. and i cant believe they put him through so much.....The guy was helping people!!!

I loved the fact everyone he cured kept turning up to court and tried to help.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Incorrect. The greater amounts of their donations go to the employees salaries, the cost to run their mega hyper modern facilities as well as "law suites" to steel patents from researchers :-)

I have personally never believed in donations to large corporations. Look at corporations such as American Red Cross. Over 90% of your donation goes to their own use. Less than 10% to the actual needy.

I personally have not heard of Burzynski before but I HAVE read many times about the hijacking of research facilities and patent stealing by American Cancer Institution before so I would lean on the believing side of Burzynski's story. FDA is a BS organization and should be shut down. ACI is probably a good organization in say but really need to change the operations and CEO's.

Good luck Burzynski, hope your medication gets to every cancer patient out there one way or another. I believe we have had the possibility to cure cancer 100% for at least 30+ years now but our government's quiet it down to be able to earn as much as they can and population control ofcause!

Death the the government's!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join