It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure Kept Hidden! FDA tried to have Info Shut Down!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I agree. I cringe whenever a friend or loved one asks me to contribute, or contributes to these organizations that only solicit dollars to keep the machine running.

It would be far better to buy a book on natural cancer cures and give it to a sick friend or loved one, or give it to a homeless shelter, or simply burn the money. Giving it to organizations that already lobby for laws contrary to the public welfare is criminal and stupidity at it's finest.

Recently had a co-worker who was diagnosed with breast cancer and went through the conventional burn/poison route. She thinks she is in remission, but hasn't changed her diet to really make a difference, so it's unfortunately just a matter of time until some new problem returns. For her anniversary gift (10 years at our company), she was in tears for us to give to the American Cancer Society rather than a normal gift that she could use and benefit from. We wound up giving to both simply because we care, but it hurt my sensibilities to do so. These organizations arguably could do good things, and may in fact have the ability to heal and help, but they have been corrupted by the corporations and laws put in place to benefit the almighty dollar, and not the people first; that is the ultimate problem.

So what to do? Does withholding money even do anything? Most of their funding comes from grants (government-tax dollars), or private interests that are outside the normal persons giving. How does one make a difference?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thanks for posting! I first heard about Dr. Burzynski's work 20 years ago. He is a true hero and persevered despite persecution by our drug company loving government. There are other cures as well including high heat pioneered originally by Dr. Cheung of Celsion Corporation. Cancer cells have a higher concentration of water and die at heat over 106 F. Dr. Cheung employed a version of the Star Wars defense system to treat cancer with targeted microwaves. Despite its success it was next to impossible to get any coverage of this in the mainstream media.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Is Burzynski's solution to extract certain genes from the urine of healthy people?

Yes, he's capturing peptides from Urine, peptides being simple amino acids, the building block of our genes.

Peptides are the byproduct of our digestive enzymes which is how we break down and absorb nutrients from the food that we eat and as to why they are found in our Urine.

The major achievement with this discovery is that it has isolated the causes of the predisposition of cancer amongst a certain percentage of the population.

Which turns out to be a deficiency in a certain type of gene that is naturally occurring amongst all people.
Apparently we have genes that prevent cancer as well as genes that allow cancer to flourish.

A cure could potentially be developed from this revolutionary discovery by testing for this genetic deficiency and by simply supplementing the deficient genes which naturally suppress the growth and proliferation of cancerous tumors.

I have lost a few family members to cancer as well and with Chemo and Radiation treatments it wasn't pretty.

But it just goes to show how far the the medical establishment will go to continue their facade of toxic and destructive cancer treatments for profit.

What is really SAD is that the FDA actually tried to get him thrown in Jail to silence him forever ! So big Pharma could steal his Patents !

My Hat goes off to Dr Burzynski and I agree that he should receive a Nobel Prize !

I will buy his DVD in support of his good deeds in aiding humanity and bringing us one step closer to an actual cure for this debilitating disease called Cancer.

www.burzynskimovie.com...

www.burzynskiclinic.com...

edit on 13-6-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

This information should be spread to everyone you know.

vimeo.com...

Full length Doc - Knowledge is Power and often a matter of life and death.

I bring this for your information only - God Bless All Those who Have Died of Cancer!

didnt think too much of this when i started watching the video....ended up wtching the entire thing...its incredible

first thing i did was rip it from that site..got it saved as mp4 on my comp now...gonna split it up into sections and put it on youtube...and if in the very unfortunate event I contract cancer i sure as hell will be glad to have found this video.

when he was aquitted of all charges he should have gone on the counter attack and pushed an attempted murder charge onto the FDA...he would have had some huge support maybe it would have got somewhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
My God,

That video was so sad and makes me so angry! I don’t know anybody who hasn’t be touched i some way by cancer. On behalf of Canada, I would like to formally invite Burzynski to come do his research and treat his patients here!

I wonder, are there any countries right now where Burzynski could work in which the government would provide the proper funding to support him? I’d like to think that he would be welcome in Canada (and I think everyone here but the drug companies would support him) but still I worry.

What a sick world we live in … where the people we trust to cure us are the ones that keep us sick.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I wonder...does Bursynski have a case against the FDA?

They’re the one’s that need to be prosecuted!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I felt it in my bones...and this is the strongest evidence to convince me entirely that the government and the people who puppeteer them do not give a f*** about you or I, but only our money! This is absolutely sickening, but not in the least bit surprising.

I am going to spread this!

What I find interesting is the cause of cancer and the people who get cancer and the people who don't. It is obvious that how we take care of ourselves play a crucial role on this, specifically, our diets. I'd hope I'm wrong, but I highly doubt it. In fact, I am certain, many of what is sold and fed to us to eat, increases or activate our oncogenes while suppressing the Tumor suppressor genes.
edit on 13-6-2011 by sdrawkcabII because: Because I had to.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by matito
reply to post by EthanT

My line of thinking is similar to yours. I made several posts in the duplicate thread about the same topic.

"Antineoplaston is actually a treatment not a cure. A highly successful cancer treatment compared to other available cancer treatments. Dr. Burzynski' documentation shows it to have an average 25% success rate (compared to an average 9% success rate of chemo and radiation with serious side effects). This means that there are more who do not respond to this treatment than those who do. This does not ignore the fact it's success results are still much higher than traditional radiation based cancer treatments."

"Antineoplaston is a non-toxic alternative that has shown great results in treating terminal cancers and brain tumors. The people receiving this treatment are typically already diagnosed as terminal."

The word "cure' is too strong. The reality is that innovations in health care are being tied up in red tape and bureaucracy, and as long as that is happening there will never be a true "cure" for anything.

You two individuals have missed the entire post. You state that only 25% of Dr. Burzynski's patients had been successfully treated, but what you fail to realize is that the FDA would ONLY allow him to treat patients WHO ALREADY had had radiation treatment and it didn't work, only few exceptions were made when it was extreme. So you missed the fact that he, Dr. Burzynski, was treating patients who already were at a deficit because of the radiation treatment. Those who went to him FIRST fully recovered and were cancer free.

See this is the type of misinformation or not understanding WHAT is going on that leads to further disinformation. ALL of Dr. Burzynskis patients who were treated just by HIM were successful, the ones treated with radiation or alternative FDA treatments first, were too f_cked up for the Dr. to correctly straighten out and cure.

Understand biology and don't make claims that you do not fully comprehend. Watch the documentary again and LISTEN to what is being said and HOW it is being said.
edit on 13-6-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow! The only way for one to be approved for Dr. Burzynski's clinical trial is to first have undergone Chemo therapy and Radiation therapy with failing results. So, this ensures that the Big Pharms get their money first and if you are still alive (which I bet the elitists hope not) and not cured you might get approved for the Burzynski trial. Not a day goes by that some form of corruption does not sicken me.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
I read about this on Mercola.com and it DOES sound worlds better than standard FDA approved treatments. But, I'm not sure I would classify it as THE cure for cancer.

From Mercola:

The film features several remarkable case stories of people who were successfully cured of cancer, but it's when the clinical trial data of conventional therapies versus antineoplastons are stacked against each other that the benefits of antineoplastons become really obvious:

Radiation or Chemotherapy Only
5 of 54 patients (9 percent)
were cancer free at the end of treatment
Toxic side effects

Antineoplastons Only
5 of 20 (25 percent)
were cancer free at the end of treatment
No toxic side effects

First, it looks to be a smaller sample size. Second, only 5 of the 20 were cured. 15 still had cancer, although I believe they were better off, just not "cured"

Here is one more for a trial with lethal childhood brainstem gliomas

Chemotherapy Only
1 of 107 patients (0.9 percent)
were cancer free at end of treatment
0 of 107 patients (0 percent)
survived past five years

Antineoplastons Only
11 of 40 patients (27.5 percent)
were cancer free at end of treatment
11 of 40 patients (27.5 percent)
survived past five years

FDA approved treatment: almost pointless. AntiNeoplastons: promising, but still up to 75% it did not work for.

So, promising, but I still think there's work to be done to really figure out THE cure for cancer. But, I haven't been able to watch the film yet. If there is something I'm missing, let me know.

I personally feel the bulk of the "cure" for cancer will end up having a large contribution from prevention - i.e. diet, sunshine, exercise, stress management, etc.

edit on 12-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

Indeed it is remarkable and blatantly obvious how there are powers at work that suppress the progress of human health.

I believe at one point near the beggining of the documentary Burzynksi actually acknowledges that it isnt the end all be all cure for EVERYTHING but rather its a foot in the right direction and that work is already underway for much more refined and effective cures for all forms of cancer (which have already seen progress in previous trials).

Just like all other "institutions" which make up the arms and legs of the Establishment, they try to squash any progress in the truly right direction in order to maintain thier own tyranical rule.

I don't think we will see it in a more obvious way...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If this is fact and not fiction. If this is true and not a hoax, then there should be a terrible out cry against the goverment and FDA. Thousands of people dying every week when they could be saved. And all to make a dollar. There is a special place in hell for people like this.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Its my opinion that if you donate to cancer research you ARE preventing the cure. I have had this opinion for 10 years
If you have not heard of these other cures I will post below I would not be surprised if you had not heard of these cures.Do some research on these.

DCA you tube this
The Rick Simpson story also you tube this.
Google vitamin b-17
edit on 13-6-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Run from the cure the Rick Simpson story

DCA news clip

B-17

edit on 13-6-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
This video needs to go viral to show the people of the world who the real traitors of humanity are.

The sad thing is not too many will watch this. I posted a link to the video in some other site. They watch few minutes and starts quoting this crap from Wiki.

The clinical efficacy of antineoplastons combinations for various diseases have been the subject of many such trials by Burzynski and his associates, but these have not produced any clear evidence of efficacy. Oncologists have described these studies as flawed, with one doctor stating that they are "scientific nonsense".[5] In particular, independent scientists have been unable to reproduce the positive results reported in Burzynski's studies.

After stating this quote, they say, "I stopped watching." Anyone good at writing? Can someone correct this info on Wiki and bring up the facts from this documentary?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was really angered by this, Ive heard of similar cures for conditions such as acne being blocked because of greedy capitalists.

Is there something we can do about this? Anyone have any suggestions?
Perhaps start off small and make some of those plastic bracelets that says LIVESTRONG but instead it says SUPPORT BURZYNSKI and let profits go to this research.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

You two individuals have missed the entire post.

I didn't miss the post. I actually read this post, various articles and watched the entire video. I'm not debunking Dr. Burzynski, I'm just being objective and realistic. Dr. Burzynski himself said he had a 30% success rate. The narrator said 25%. Listen to what his patients said on film. Nowhere in the video does Dr. Burzynski state that ALL his patients treated by HIM were cured. Please explain where you are getting this info? He never glamorized his results. He is honest and his claims are followed with clear documented evidence. That is what has got him where he is today. This reality is portrayed throughout the video. 30% is not a bad thing. 30% success rate (based on a 5 year clean bill of health) on patients that were diagnosed to be terminal is outright amazing. These patients had a near 0% survival rate and maybe 5% with dangerous and life threatening chemo and radiation. He gave people who would were most likely going to die a 30% survival rate with no toxic side effects. This is astounding. We are on the same side. I am only taking a more analytical approach.

You state that only 25% of Dr. Burzynski's patients had been successfully treated, but what you fail to realize is that the FDA would ONLY allow him to treat patients WHO ALREADY had had radiation treatment and it didn't work, only few exceptions were made when it was extreme. So you missed the fact that he, Dr. Burzynski, was treating patients who already were at a deficit because of the radiation treatment.

I'm mentioning his published success rate not his "what if" success rate. Before the FDA became involved Dr. Burzynski was seeing patients who never received chemo - he and his patients confirm this on video. He also says that he was more interested in advanced incurable cancer cases which definitely reduced his success ratio. I agree that the FDA did complicate it by requiring chemo and placing various restrictions and requirements on his FDA trail patients. The FDA also sabotaged his first trial. If proper funding is provided to him and more cases accepted, then his success ratio can go up tremendously. If he took on less advanced cancer cases then his success ratio can go up tremendously. Yet that has not been done yet. Any discussion about future results would be purely speculative. There are so many other factors also that determines if someone survives cancer - mental state, diet, autoimmune disorders, type and stage of cancer, other health disorders and diseases. It's impossible to say that there is a "cure all" for anything. There is always going to be a margin of failure. That is just being realistic.

Those who went to him FIRST fully recovered and were cancer free.

Dr. Burzynski did managed to "cure" many cases that were terminal and incurable and has very well documented evidence to support this. Yet Dr. Burzynski or his patients never stated that success is 100% certain. He never says "ALL". Many of his patients had cancers that returned and required follow up treatment (until the final 5 yr remission goal was achieved). Many had inconsistent results and had to have the dosage increased. This comes directly from the video. Unfortunately statistics regarding any failures are not listed in his video. I don't blame him, I wouldn't list any failures either. That doesn't mean failures of his treatment don't exist. Most of those patients were terminal, so the fact that 30% survived is nothing less than a medical miracle.

See this is the type of misinformation or not understanding WHAT is going on that leads to further disinformation. ALL of Dr. Burzynskis patients who were treated just by HIM were successful

Disinformation goes both ways. You want to tell people to go see Dr. Burzynskis and they will be 100% cured? If by chance they are not cured what is going to happen? Are they going to claim Dr. Burzynskis made false claims? I know I would. I would feel disappointed, upset and cheated. Do you think this will help his cause? You think he would still be around today if he made claims of having the absolute cure for cancer? I doubt it. Doctors who make absolute claims are typically listed as quacks and are eventually discredited by their peers. Peer support is critical for establishing a new treatment. Dr. Burzynskis was smart, he let the results speak for themselves. The whole video he backs up every claim with documented evidence. This careful and methodical approach is what has made him respected and accepted by many of his peers. Successful peer-review and FDA approval is essential in making a treatment such as this available to the general public. The FDA would love to catch Dr. Burzynski making exaggerated or inaccurate claims. This would give them ammunition to close down his practice. This is why the FDA has repeatedly attempted to discredit Dr. Burzynskis. Wikipedia, MSM and other sources are obviously being manipulated as a smear campaign of Dr. Burzynskis and that needs to be stopped.

If you watch the video, you can tell his patients respected him for being up front and realistic about the success of his treatment. He never promised anything except to do his best. This humble attitude is what made his patients into a loyal fighting force in supporting him throughout his ongoing FDA battle.

Understand biology and don't make claims that you do not fully comprehend. Watch the documentary again and LISTEN to what is being said and HOW it is being said.

Make claims? I'm repeating what I saw and read - how is that making claims? Please explain how you "listen" that is different than me. Please explain HOW you interpreted what is being said. Maybe I am missing something, yet I need some suggestions on what it is that you think I am missing.

I think the work of Dr. Burzynskis (and other cutting edge doctors) is amazing and revolutionary to the cancer field. It makes me furious to know that he has achieved more success than the national cancer institute. The NCI has billions of dollars of taxpayer funding and Dr. Burzynskis is working on pocket change and is actually making more progress in the fight of cancer. We need to spread the word for doctors like Dr. Burzynskis and provide as much support as possible.
edit on 13-6-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just watched the whole video but Im a little confused
Is antineoplastic treatment now available to all cancer patients? What is the problem? Are they demanding the usage of chemo first? Or is the problem still that the doctors are purposely giving out improper doses to discredit the treatment?

If I had cancer today and demanded this treatment will I be denied?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SophyC76

I just watched the whole video but Im a little confused
Is antineoplastic treatment now available to all cancer patients? What is the problem? Are they demanding the usage of chemo first? Or is the problem still that the doctors are purposely giving out improper doses to discredit the treatment?

It appears only FDA trial candidates are eligible to receive antineoplastic treatment at this time. Once the trials are complete then the treatment may be made available to more people. This could take another few years. From what I understand, Dr. Burzynski now has full control over his FDA trials, so proper doses and procedures are now being adhered to without FDA meddling. He is still being obligated to follow bureaucratic FDA protocols.

It seems the FDA is requiring the use of standard cancer treatments such as toxic chemo and dangerous radiation, which is ridiculous. Seem they are only accepting patients that have already received chemo or are receiving chemo and other "standard" FDA approved cancer treatments. I personally think the FDA requires chemo to reduce the success rate and as a way to use it as a means to continue discrediting antineoplastic treatment.

Here what I think will happen when the final FDA report is released. It will probably say:

"Standard chemotherapy and radioactive treatment methods were determined to be the primary reason for recovery of patients undergoing antineoplastic treatment"

The FDA will just continue to smear the trial results. The good side is that Dr. Burzynski is extremely thorough in his record keeping and will be able to counter any false FDA trial reports. Yet the battle has just begun and will be a long and hard one before this treatment is made openly available to the masses.

edit on 13-6-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by matito

Thanks for the explanation, I really hope Dr. Burzynski sticks it out.
This is the first time Ive looked into this so thoroughly and tbh, Im shocked by the lack of action against the FDA.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There has to be at least one person at the FDA, or at the Center for Disease Control, or one of the higher-up positions at the AMA or another major medical association, who will take on the whistleblower role and release all the documents and memos. They can't all be bought-and-sold, can they? Well, maybe. Ahhhh, never mind. They've been trained how to be bought-and-sold since medical school.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join