It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure Kept Hidden! FDA tried to have Info Shut Down!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This information should be spread to everyone you know.

vimeo.com...

Full length Doc - Knowledge is Power and often a matter of life and death.

I bring this for your information only - God Bless All Those who Have Died of Cancer!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I watched 80% of the video and was amazed. I will spread the good word of this. This is undeniable proof that the government/system is against us all and the struggle of 1 man trying to save lives.

S & F

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Drug trial it appears Mean Nothing - unless they want them to.

It really is time to expose these evil - Money Worshipping Power Hungry Monsters for what they are.

All the money donated to Cancer research has been going to the wrong people. We need to make sure it starts flowing in the right direction.

It is crucial that you watch this video to the end - as detailed as it is - please take the time- it may just save a love one!

Don't even begin to watch it until you have the time to sit down and absorb the Biggest Crime in the History of Mankind.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

All the money donated to Cancer research has been going to the wrong people. We need to make sure it starts flowing in the right direction.

The FACT is the huge majority donated by people towards the cancer cause goes to detection and treatment, not to researching for a cure..

It's nothing but more $billions to the very same corrupt medical companies..

edit; S&F
edit on 12-6-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Seekeye2: could you write a short synopsis of the video as a lead to the subject and for those who do not have video access, (Mobile users, office workers, limited bandwith etc....) ?
Thanks.

Edit: to get the short facts, here's the FAQ of the Movie makers:
www.burzynskimovie.com...

edit on 12-6-2011 by svetlana84 because: added info

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
ABOUT THE FILM:

Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food & Drug Administration in American history.

His victorious battles with the United States government were centered around Dr. Burzynski's gene-targeted cancer medicines he discovered in the 1970's called Antineoplastons, which have currently completed Phase II FDA-supervised clinical trials in 2009 and could begin the final phase of FDA testing in 2011–barring the ability to raise the required $150 million to fund the final phase of FDA clinical trials.

When Antineoplastons are approved, it will mark the first time in history a single scientist, not a pharmaceutical company, will hold the exclusive patent and distribution rights on a paradigm-shifting medical breakthrough.

Antineoplastons are responsible for curing some of the most incurable forms of terminal cancer. Various cancer survivors are presented in the film who chose these medicines instead of surgery, chemotherapy or radiation - with full disclosure of medical records to support their diagnosis and recovery - as well as systematic (non-anecdotal) FDA-supervised clinical trial data comparing Antineoplastons to other available treatments—which is published within the peer-reviewed medical literature.

One form of cancer - diffuse, intrinsic, childhood brainstem glioma has never before been cured in any scientifically controlled clinical trial in the history of medicine. Antineoplastons hold the first cures in history - dozens of them. [ANP - PubMed 2003] [ANP - PubMed 2006] [Rad & other - PubMed 2008] [Chemo/Rad - PubMed 2005]

This documentary takes the audience through the treacherous, yet victorious, 14-year journey both Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of Antineoplastons.

Dr. Burzynski resides and practices medicine in Houston, Texas. He was able to initially produce and administer his discovery without FDA-approval from 1977-1995 because the state of Texas at this time did not require that Texas physicians be required to adhere to Federal law in this situation. This law has since been changed.

As with anything that changes current-day paradigms, Burzynski's ability to successfully treat incurable cancer with such consistency has baffled the industry. Ironically, this fact had prompted numerous investigations by the Texas Medical Board, who relentlessly took Dr. Burzynski as high as the state supreme court in their failed attempt to halt his practices.

Likewise, the Food and Drug Administration engaged in four Federal Grand Juries spanning over a decade attempting to indict Dr. Burzynski, all of which ended in no finding of fault on his behalf. Finally, Dr. Burzynski was indicted in their 5th Grand Jury in 1995, resulting in two federal trials and two sets of jurors finding him not guilty of any wrongdoing. If convicted, Dr. Burzynski would have faced a maximum of 290 years in a federal prison and $18.5 million in fines.

However, what was revealed a few years after Dr. Burzynski won his freedom, helps to paint a more coherent picture regarding the true motivation of the United States government's relentless persecution of Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Is Burzynski's solution to extract certain genes from the urine of healthy people?

I recently came acros this thread about the potential health benefits that can be obtained from our own urine. I wonder if what Buryznski has been doing is something similar except using healthy person's urine as the starting point, which would make the most sense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For-profit healthcare equates to terrorism. The unknown organisms and drugs being unknowingly forced upon me is more scary than riding on a plane. I'd rather die in a few minutes than require medications and treatments that are slowly and painfully killing me as my only option.

edit on 12-6-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Copy cat FDA fiasco of suppressing health technology that is cheap effective and would cost the pill manufacturers billions, not counting doctors losses. Search for Tom Folsom and you'll find the court documents showing how the FDA railroaded this guy for selling Rife technology machines. He lost EVERYTHING and is in federal prison now. The Rife technology was also proven to CURE cancer.

Keep in mind that ALL the heads of our Gov agencies, FDA, FTC, DOE, etc., are from the very industries that gain from suppression. We either have predatory capitalism or fascism, but certainly not freedom. The very opposite that Obama promised us.

Eventually we are going to have to have our own freedom revolution.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is a great thread - yet it's a duplicate of:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
When my first wife was dying from cancer, I read a book entitled "The Trial and Persecution of Gaston Naessens" which has since done the Houdini thing, and I don't recall the author. I think the title alone will give you an idea as to how it turned out. I'm not sure whether his treatments were completely effective or not, but he was offering them for free. I understand that there are alternative clinics that use his methods, also at no charge. He used a mixture of camphor and water which was self-injected into the lymph glands for eight days in varying amounts over that period. I thought enough about it to plant two camphor trees in my yard which are now about 15 ft tall. He claimed to have cured many people including the Prime Minister of Canada from an eye tumor. After my wife died, I sort of got away from the research end of it. I hope others will seek out alternative treatments in a timely fashion, because I seriously have no faith in profit medicine; in fact I haven't seen a doctor myself in over 26 years, and I'm in excellent health... thanks for posting this, although one of my friends had already shared it with me...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I read about this on Mercola.com and it DOES sound worlds better than standard FDA approved treatments. But, I'm not sure I would classify it as THE cure for cancer.

From Mercola:

The film features several remarkable case stories of people who were successfully cured of cancer, but it's when the clinical trial data of conventional therapies versus antineoplastons are stacked against each other that the benefits of antineoplastons become really obvious:

Radiation or Chemotherapy Only
5 of 54 patients (9 percent)
were cancer free at the end of treatment
Toxic side effects

Antineoplastons Only
5 of 20 (25 percent)
No toxic side effects

First, it looks to be a smaller sample size. Second, only 5 of the 20 were cured. 15 still had cancer, although I believe they were better off, just not "cured"

Here is one more for a trial with lethal childhood brainstem gliomas

Chemotherapy Only
1 of 107 patients (0.9 percent)
were cancer free at end of treatment
0 of 107 patients (0 percent)
survived past five years

Antineoplastons Only
11 of 40 patients (27.5 percent)
survived past five years

FDA approved treatment: almost pointless. AntiNeoplastons: promising, but still up to 75% it did not work for.

So, promising, but I still think there's work to be done to really figure out THE cure for cancer. But, I haven't been able to watch the film yet. If there is something I'm missing, let me know.

I personally feel the bulk of the "cure" for cancer will end up having a large contribution from prevention - i.e. diet, sunshine, exercise, stress management, etc.

edit on 12-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
sickens me. I lost my mother 2 month ago to cancer, which makes it worse she was very young. all for money aswell I'm sure. Those idiots need to be hung.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

i would rather go with natural hemp oil, which is far more benificial other than just being anticancerous, see video 'run from the cure' ( it's on youtube ) to start your journey looking into that cure as well

it's amazing what is done to keep cancer alive and thriving here on Earth

thanks for summarizing that video
i will be looking into it
edit on 6/12/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The medical world is only interested in drugs they can patent and not procedures that anyone can copy.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Like Chris Rock said "the money is in the medicine, not the cure"
It should be no surprise what the drug companies and the AMA is all about seems Rockefeller took over the AMA about 60 or 70 years ago.
I seen a commercial yesterday put out by the WNBA (starring Lisa sell out Leslie) also run by the NBA to make sure kids get all their shots so now we have sports getting involved with big Pharma also.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

My line of thinking is similar to yours. I made several posts in the duplicate thread about the same topic.

"Antineoplaston is actually a treatment not a cure. A highly successful cancer treatment compared to other available cancer treatments. Dr. Burzynski' documentation shows it to have an average 25% success rate (compared to an average 9% success rate of chemo and radiation with serious side effects). This means that there are more who do not respond to this treatment than those who do. This does not ignore the fact it's success results are still much higher than traditional radiation based cancer treatments."

"Antineoplaston is a non-toxic alternative that has shown great results in treating terminal cancers and brain tumors. The people receiving this treatment are typically already diagnosed as terminal."

The word "cure' is too strong. The reality is that innovations in health care are being tied up in red tape and bureaucracy, and as long as that is happening there will never be a true "cure" for anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just finished making a small video myself on Cancer, i have been waking up since 9/11 and still in the process.
i dont know how to embed it but its on youtube.
Been following ATs for years, signed up recently, first post.

edit on 12/6/2011 by K31th75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/2011 by K31th75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
I read about this on Mercola.com and it DOES sound worlds better than standard FDA approved treatments. But, I'm not sure I would classify it as THE cure for cancer.

From Mercola:

The film features several remarkable case stories of people who were successfully cured of cancer, but it's when the clinical trial data of conventional therapies versus antineoplastons are stacked against each other that the benefits of antineoplastons become really obvious:

Radiation or Chemotherapy Only
5 of 54 patients (9 percent)
Toxic side effects

Antineoplastons Only
5 of 20 (25 percent)
No toxic side effects

First, it looks to be a smaller sample size. Second, only 5 of the 20 were cured. 15 still had cancer, although I believe they were better off, just not "cured"

Here is one more for a trial with lethal childhood brainstem gliomas

Chemotherapy Only
1 of 107 patients (0.9 percent)
0 of 107 patients (0 percent)
survived past five years

Antineoplastons Only
survived past five years

FDA approved treatment: almost pointless. AntiNeoplastons: promising, but still up to 75% it did not work for.

So, promising, but I still think there's work to be done to really figure out THE cure for cancer. But, I haven't been able to watch the film yet. If there is something I'm missing, let me know.

I personally feel the bulk of the "cure" for cancer will end up having a large contribution from prevention - i.e. diet, sunshine, exercise, stress management, etc.

edit on 12-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

Hi Ethan, I think when you do watch the film, you will find there is a lot more to this than the few facts you have extracted. In particular the clear and obvious need for money to be raised for this guys research as it is evident that he has found a cure but is restricted due to lack of funding for his own research.
The film also demonstrates how the FDA stole his patents so that they could prove his treatment does not work when it clearly does.
It also stands in stark contrast with the failure rate of chemo and radio therapy which was proven in the film to cause more problems than it cures.
Please watch the film and inform your friends and family to give them the heads up as to what we already know is going on but here we have the proof!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I love it when things like this get finally proven in an easy to understand way.

Now I can talk about it with people, because there are blatant facts behind this.

I mean, how else could these 70 year old psychopaths keep doing what they're doing as if they need no heir. Eh?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join