It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions Of A 9/11 Conspitator :New feature movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just came across this and I will be very interested in seeing how it pans out. Will it raise any new questions, will it be the same old same old? Will it be good enough to open peoples eyes? Will it just slip quietly into the 9/11 abyss, without so much as a wimper?

I myself am looking forward to it. Any feature film that can shake the tree is ok with me. The truth has to come out one way or the other and finally be settled.I don't know how much validity Ed Asner adds to it, but I sure respect him for trying to get it out there. I just hope it isn't another Hollywood fiasco making the truthers look silly.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
while I am no fan of the OS, I hope ed isn't going into "hologram/missile/shot down" world

that would be sad to see

If he is going into "it was kinda like the old pearl harbor theory" world, I am curious to see if this goes anywhere

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It will be interesting.

There should be more info put up here as it gets closer I hope.

www.911newinvestigation.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! I hope I can watch it once it comes out...

I didnt know too much about him, have heard his name but didnt know where from...

I looked him up on wikipedia and it said he is Narrator on "The Oil Factor Behind the War on Terror", which is up on youtube actually... Im watching it now

Thanks again for the post and getting the info out there

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Believe you me, nobody needs to "make" them look silly! Ed Asner couldn't do anything they haven't done on their own!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by onehuman

Believe you me, nobody needs to "make" them look silly! Ed Asner couldn't do anything they haven't done on their own!

I tend to hope that it will get made, and the bigger the budget, the better. It could be like Battlefield Earth, or the recent Atlas Shrugged feature films; expensive flops that only embarrass the true believers.

But this one will come with a ready made excuse for being a crap movie. "The Hollywood Jews/ Bavarian Illuminati/ Neocons/ George Lucas brain fried the writers and producer and drugged up the actors," they'll say.

But what the heck. They could actually pull one out of a hat and make a compelling story and come up with an all new, compelling theory of what happened. Looking forward to seeing it, either way.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

edit on 6/13/2011 by DrEugeneFixer because: Double Post Why?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
nice video..thank you

top topics

join