It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question regarding chakras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I hope this is the right forum for this, looking at other threads here it seems like it should be ok.

I haven't done any research or anything on this, yet, it is something that just occurred to me and I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone had an info or thoughts on it.

If you were to take a prism and place it so that as it split a white light / sunlight into its constituent parts, each of the seven coloured parts of the light fell upon the corresponding chakra points of a person, would it have any effect and if so, what?

Dumb idea? Well known healing technique? Anyone ever heard of it being used in any way atall?

peace
J

edit on 11-6-2011 by skjalddis because: clarity

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have no idea, but its a really cool idea.
If you could try it, please post your results.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Thanks for the response.
Well, first I would have to get a prism, once I find out where to get a prism from, and I would have to find a willing helper cos I reckon it would be real tricky for one person to do by themselves (and assuming some effect, maybe not a good idea to do alone anyway). But I figure I had better do a bit of research first. If I do ever give it a try, I will certainly post up the results, even if I find nothing.

peace
J

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes, it would be challenging to try on your own - I was trying to envision how you would get each colour to land on it's corresponding chakra place.

I also envision nothing but good pure energy being one of the results.
Hmmm...

Am wondering if you would get more response to this in a few hours, or tomorrow?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Interesting question. I've heard of other color therapies for the chakras, such as exposing yourself to elements of that color. E.G Green grass for the heart chakra, understanding your blood for the root chakra, and feeling sunlight for the naval chakra. Also heard of the foods related to the chakras, carrots and oranges for the sacral chakra, blueberries and grapes for the throat chakra, tomatoes and apples for the root chakra, and chocolate for the third eye.

But you pose a new idea, very interesting, you should try it, and tell us how it goes.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

The just sounds like simple math. The distance of the prism from the light source, and the target (the human) will determine the size of the light beam. All he has to do is place it the correct distance away from him, and the correct distance away from the light source.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You probably could set it up like that and it wouldn't be too difficult, but I think that if I did try it out I would probably want someone else around anyway, just in case. Also, if someone else was there, they would be able to tell you if you had got all the colours in the right position and tweak it about if need be, would just make things easier I reckon and feel a bit safer.

Still interested to hear if anyone out there has heard of this being done before, even if you don't know much about it you might be able to help point us in the right direction, thanks

peace

J
edit on 11-6-2011 by skjalddis because: added stuff

top topics

join