It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A suggestion to taking back YOUR America!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nice idea, but I doubt anyone would notice.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
They wouldn't care as long as people turned on their smart phones and played video games right after.
The only thing that will strike fear in the elite is Americans no longer being the crackhead codependant on their junk. If we all got jobs overseas which btw are tax exempt, that would get their attention. If there was no one here to arrest, that would get their attention. No one here to fill their quotas - ensuring their Wall Street motto of "your company must make money at all cost" methology fails.
When Bill Gates, the Rockefellers and Duponts are begging in the streets of NYC, we will then be America again.
Peace!

You got it. The thing that would strike fear into the heart of the elite in America is if the sheeple suddenly en masse stopped bying junk they don't need.

Just imagine - even for a week if everyone stopped signing long term contracts for $500 pieces of electronic trinkets, and if people realized that they didn't need their big screen televisions and fancy cars.

Affect the bottom line - that's the only thing that will make the elite sit up and take notice.

Combine this with the sheeple stopping watching reality crap and distraction shows like American Idol, Sporting Events, Survivor, etc etc etc that is driving the masses into distraction, and THEN you will make the elites start to pay attention that their plan might not be working.

Until then, the sheeple will enjoy their Stanley Cup and NBA finals, enjoy their UFC events, etc etc etc. It's bread and circuses people, and most are too stupid to realize.

As a famous Roman (I forget which) once said "If we give the slaves a way of identifying themselves, they will realize how many they are and how few we are".
edit on 11-6-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
A new temporary pledge would be perfect. In classrooms, ballgames, anywhere where the Pledge or anthem are used.

Something like....

We the People
For the People
Pledge our faith etc etc etc
To the people
And let no government or similar stand against the PEOPLE!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by testtubebaby

OP, your suggestion is commendable and strong, but only if it leads in a G_dly direction.

For example, I would take your idea one step further and begin praying or reciting from scripture or midrash, loudly, while the other zombies are chanting their Dhimmitude-robot programing code.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I agree with the above to a large extent, Americans need to make the first stand to set an example for the rest of the world to follow.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran
We the people are the labor force. We serve, feed and maintain the standards of luxury the our controllers demand for themselves. 'Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar'. What actually belongs to Caesar? Money. Throw it back at them and say to them,'Here, eat that, dress yourselves in that, build your mansions and palaces out of that! They have the power because we give it to them, it is that simple.

Not picking on you specifically here, but the fact is there is no way around servitude, the people enforce there own dictatorship with stupid counterproductive rules and laws.

Take any stupid law that makes no sense, and guess who is enforcing it ..... your neighbor your family and friends, at work every day. cutting of the electric for a family you (someone) know will starve freeze or maybe die because it is company POLICY (even tho they are just days from a pay check to pay it or some of it, arresting a kid for a childish prank or stupid childish behavior ( police used to bring you home for shoplifting) and let your parents take care of this problem.

No compassion for peoples problems that are not in line with COMPANY policy, there is the argument that money pays the bills, yet we survived just fine a civilization early on and even into the 50's, 60's and the 70's , until when??? the 80's and 90's when people were nothing more than a number. No more looking at situations only DOLLARS ..... you, me your family, friends and neighbors are doing it to each other .... with every day at your job someone ENFORCES the laws and rules even if they are inhumane un-sympathetic or even COLD AND CARELESS ...or plain just DO NOT MAKE SENSE, we do it every day.

I decided to not so it to each other and for that you have to be prepared to sacrifice either until you too become homeless and a person others look down or everyone realizes we doom each other by closing our eyes and following the voice in front of us.

I worked all my life in corporate America and was in upper management for many years ..... I never could go along with follow the leader most of the time and missed many promotions becouse I was not a YES MAN.

I decided it was time to leave the corporate world when a call center I was a manager in was informed (managers) that we would be closing in a short couple months and we needed to keep everything on the down low till the last 30 days of operation, then tell employees ....... when I looked around and didn't see numbers but families , mothers , fathers , I was going to put out of work in a harsh workforce already I couldn't do it any more......

I am not special and deserve no praise, I just couldn't follow the leader and hurt people financially or personally for a POLICY anymore ...... that's the choice that people need to make that will change the government and the stupid laws and over taxation for wars in countries they have no business in, in the first place .... then things will change not before.

Companies make employees do the dirty work for them, the government makes law enforcement do the dirty work for them ...... you, your family, friends and neighbors .... they do it to each other every day .... and they the policy , law makers laugh all the way home !!!!

my .06 (inflation)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
America may never be taken back by its citizens because they have been brainwashed and lulled to the point that they no longer have the cajones to do a damn thing about it.

Any attempt at any type of organized protest or civil unrest will do nothing more than fizzle and sputter out. In this respect, TPB has nothing to fear.

It's going to take a second civil war to get the attention needed to make any necessary changes, and that just isn't going to happen: See my opening line.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
well, most schools dont req ppl to say the pledge anymore, and i dont even know the last time i sang the national anthem. so simply not singing them wont hurt or budge this NWO. =/ sorry but this will not do anything

where i live they stop doing the pledge in 5th grade i believe. and the national anthem at events would be pretty hard to stop because they dont do it because they love there country or even because they are "brainwashed"...its just what you do, but i do agree ppl should stop doing if IF they believe that there country isnt what it is said to be in the song. but i also think simply changing the lyrics would be good aswell

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think thats a good idea. when people around you ask why your not singing it you can say someting like "ill sing it when we get a our contry back."

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
I have a better solution... stop paying taxes! Just stop funding this madness! They cant process us all for tax evasion. Besides there is no law that requires you to pay Federal taxes.

No taxes = no government=anarchy -- good luck with that. I tell you what - move to Somali no taxes no government - total anarchy A baggers paradise.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
reply to post by spyder550

I think the OP is talking about taking "Your America" back, as in "We the People"s America as opposed to the current United Corporations of America.

The Us vs Them paradigm, is not Dem vs Rep, Left vs Right, it's the Citizens vs the Corporations.

Taking the country back from the Corporatocracy it has become, not taking it back in time to the 1800's or 1960's.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

All for getting the corporate interests out of government and the big money interests -- corporations are not people and should not be able to unreasonably able to influence government.

On the other hand the Baggers keep running on small government low taxes -- then they get in and it is the same old social conservative bigoted BS..

Sorry I kneejerked.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Quite frankly,

You people (lol...I got a video for that) make me realize what I have around me and for me. I really love this land and while it may not be perfect, it is home.

Here is a picture that I took from around here somewhere. This is the America you speak of. ...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c1f03277d0b.jpg[/atsimg]

It is not what you think. People still have jobs. The bills are getting paid, barely but they are getting paid. You can go to Taco Bell and get a taco for under a $1. People are consumed with their lives. After a hard days work and family time people just want to relax...

Anyways I am rambling on. The change will happen when men(or women) can no longer put food on the table. It is happening slowly, but we are not starving yet. ...

I am upset at the cost of fishing licenses. $15.00....That sucks.
edit on 12-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join