It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With all the Bildeberger speculation....ask yourselves this....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
More food for thought for the computer minded...

What is up with Power Shell?

Has anyone noticed that you do not need to know a god damned thing about Unix in order to use Power Shell?

The grammar and syntax is so dumbed down that it will probably create an entire legion of stupid PowerShell using admins that don't know crap about computing. All they will know is PowerShell. Useful if there is no longer a Unix CLI.

I have computer people telling me this is not possible (to eradicate the Unix) but I just don't buy it. The move would be drastic but it could be done. And all of the computing power wuld be removed from the hands of the people and groups like Anonymous would be powerless.

The reason it is the wide open Wild, Wild West in computer land is due wholly to the fact that the entire f-ing IT infrastructure is built on Unix. There is Unix in there somewhere. Some will split hairs and tell you that that is not exactly so; that's bullcrap; MacOSX=Unix, Winows=Unix, Linux obviously=Unix and it goes without saying that Unix (Solaris, whatever)=Unix, Android and other ARM based device OSs=UNIX.

That should be blowing your mind, ATS. See how it works and why Anon and others can do what they do?

It's The God Damned UNIX. It is our birthright!

We really do own this thing, people, if we are willing to pick up what is rightfully ours.

Try to understand your computers. Try to understand the telephony. You can do it.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Frater210 because: spelling again

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If it is out in the open, sure, go on in and report it for us.

Tell us how you get on, if you don't get shot by a sniper, rammed into a wall by a bodyguard or security.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

If it is out in the open, sure, go on in and report it for us. Tell us how you get on, if you don't get shot by a sniper, rammed into a wall by a bodyguard or security.

Not sure what you are referring to here. Did you mean to address someone in particular?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Seems like many people come out of those conferences and start talking about how people should not be anonymous on the Internet. Also, more arrests have happened lately on hacker-groups. Perhaps they talked about eliminating the anonymous Internet this year?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nidstav

Facebook Founder, Anonymity Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, nidstav, I read the thing this morning about the Facebook founder coming home from the meeting and saying that internet anonymity needs to be eradicated.

Listen people, begin to empower yourselves.

One of the fastest ways to do this is to subscribe to either an electronic version or hard copy version of 2600, The Hacker Quarterly...

www.2600.com...

Read it from cover to cover and begin to try to understand what it is these people are doing. There are all kinds of hackers; not just computer types.

You want volume 27; lots of very good info in there.

We need to begin to understand this before it is too late (and it may be). Just do the best you can. You don't have to be a CS major.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Frater210 because: urgh

edit on 27-7-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Yet another Company move.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Thanks, CIAGypsy.

That settles it as far as I am concerned. I thought that maybe it was just my gift for conspiracy theories but I know we are on to something now.

I was just reading an article and doing a little research on the stuxnet virus and Seimens industrial contollers. It is the Unix and that is what is reflected in the article that you just linked us to.

So at the same time they are distancing people from the administration of their own computers my concern is that there will be a move in the background to completely move the whole show off the Unix farm.

That's what I am thinking. I want to find some way to condense what we have learned here along with MM and post it as a thread to get the word out. I have been spouting off here and there but I think peoples think I am a little nutty going on about Unix.

Thanks again.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I do not really consider this sort of meeting "out in the open". They likely learned a long time ago that calling on the phone gets risky and email or paper is just out of the question.

I am sure they tried "Pass it down" but that too got all twisted!

Bildeburg is no doubt a meeting of the seconds in command. I very very very much doubt that the Alpha's of the pack show at those or any other meetings we know of.

For example : Once Morgan's will was published, it was discovered that he owned only 19% of J.P. Morgan.....

edit on 17-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Bump.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Bilderberg Group officially exists because if it didn't, how else would hundreds of extremely important people explain why they are all in the same place at the same time?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiefSosa
The Bilderberg Group officially exists because if it didn't, how else would hundreds of extremely important people explain why they are all in the same place at the same time?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join