It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With all the Bildeberger speculation....ask yourselves this....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

threads.) If you don't' want to play, don't, but that doesn't mean there aren't things to learn nor does it mean that people are intentionally being offensive.

really..not intentionally offensive ?....when CIAGypsy said these words..I found it very offensive.

There are those individuals who will never understand what is right below their nose. This is why they are called "she.e.pl.e." They are not important.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

threads.) If you don't' want to play, don't, but that doesn't mean there aren't things to learn nor does it mean that people are intentionally being offensive.

really..not intentionally offensive ?....when CIAGypsy said these words..I found it very offensive.

There are those individuals who will never understand what is right below their nose. This is why they are called "she.e.pl.e." They are not important.

I could see how you would find that offensive if you took it personally (and considering how much static you have contributed to on the thread I can see why you might.) I'm sorry you are so emotionally upset by this. I'm not going to presume to know how she meant it, just how I perceived it.

The full quote:

Ignore the static. There are those individuals who will never understand what is right below their nose. This is why they are called "she.e.pl.e." They are not important... I'm glad to see you are keeping your focus and heading in the R.I.GH.T. direction.

I didn't see it as addressing you personally. Fact is there are people who look over here when they should be looking over there, distracted by shiny things and methods of presentation. "They are not important"-not that they don't have value as people but that they themselves are shiny things with the potential to distract from trying to grok the information. I did not see that as a personal attack but this:

you're the type who likes to play with peoples minds (wink wink) Whoever you are,and whatever your purpose is here on this site, I smell something very phoney,and deceiving about you. You claim you want to open our minds, but instead of just sincere straight forwardness , you feed your ego with little head games.

was a personal attack and did focus more on the presentation than the information. This thread is about perception, life is about perception. Life is always much easier when we learn to not take things so personally and place our focus where our focus is due rather than being distracted by whatever tends to distract us.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

#1 I am not emotionally upset...

#2 I think I have the right to ask why she spells things the way she does..R.I.GH.T?

all the little winks and nuances of her posts does make it seem like mind games and riddles, and thats all I pointed out...

If you want to make me seem like the bad guy for pointing out the obvious..have at it..it won't upset me.. what upsets me is that there is some serious stuff going down on this planet, and it seems some have resorted to making a game out of it....and when someone doesn't understand they game, they are dismissed as SH.E.EP.L.E ,and unimportant.
How lovely

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

This is not a game. This is REAL LIFE. And there are people whose lives are being irrevocably altered because of it. I would recommend that you stop thinking your personal desire to have everything effortlessly handed to you should be the center of the universe or, at the very least, the center of this thread. There are very legitimate reasons why I am reduced to leaving "bread crumbs" and skewed punctuation to get the information across in the post. The reasons WHY I have to do that are really none of your concern, nor would I share them with you because to do so puts ME at risk. So you either buckle down and figure out what I CAN leave in the thread as the others have....or simply follow along in the discussion. But bitching and moaning about not liking the WAY in which I have to present information is not conducive to discussion.

Finally, I have told you before that I have nothing against you personally. We have had discussions back and forth in many different threads. You have made it crystal clear that you do not like me and do not trust me. C'est la vie! You are entitled to your opinion and I could really care less. But if it is your opinion that I am all these awful, horrible things, then why continue to post troll me on ATS? You can probably guess what I'm going to say and why. You know my point of view. So let the personal attacks go already. My comments in this thread at NOT directed at you personally unless I have specifically called you out....such as I am doing right now.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

This is not a game. This is REAL LIFE. And there are people whose lives are being irrevocably altered because of it. I would recommend that you stop thinking your personal desire to have everything effortlessly handed to you should be the center of the universe or, at the very least, the center of this thread. There are very legitimate reasons why I am reduced to leaving "bread crumbs" and skewed punctuation to get the information across in the post. The reasons WHY I have to do that are really none of your concern, nor would I share them with you because to do so puts ME at risk. So you either buckle down and figure out what I CAN leave in the thread as the others have....or simply follow along in the discussion. But bitching and moaning about not liking the WAY in which I have to present information is not conducive to discussion.

Finally, I have told you before that I have nothing against you personally. We have had discussions back and forth in many different threads. You have made it crystal clear that you do not like me and do not trust me. C'est la vie! You are entitled to your opinion and I could really care less. But if it is your opinion that I am all these awful, horrible things, then why continue to post troll me on ATS? You can probably guess what I'm going to say and why. You know my point of view. So let the personal attacks go already. My comments in this thread at NOT directed at you personally unless I have specifically called you out....such as I am doing right now.

perhaps it would have been a thought to inform others that you have to give out this info....in a coded way,as not to get into trouble...instead..you do it, and insert the little winks...and the ..have fun looking comments. It does come off as a little game CIAGypsy.....and you know you enjoy playing it.

If you want to consider me a troll because I call you out on your games...so be it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Just read this page of the thread to a friend. He says:

"That lady (Gabster) is a GD psy-op. Look at all the energy being put toward trying to derail the thread. I don't trust her, especially since she's trolled CIAGypsy before."

Good point, T.

I would add that I work in sustainable agriculture, Frater saves people for a living, and Ms. G is waist-deep in philanthropic work. I assure you we're doing OUR part to make the world less terrible.

What are YOU doing? Aside from taking a prurient interest in grocery-store literature style CT's of questionable provenance? And taking pot-shots at a target you've arbitrarily assigned an enemy status? Oh yeah, that's right, you "know" in your "spirit" she's bad.

Good thing you've got a "spirit" to do your thinking for you, as your brain seems to be out of commission.

And that is the last scrap of thought or time you're squeezing out of this monkey.

Back on topic (sort of), the term sheeple bugs me because, although I can see that the word clearly applies to a large section of the population, it has such unsavory and divisive overtones. And it's got such a ring of finality. If people have been engineered to be fleeced, it may be a reversible state.

At this stage.

However, most of the data indicates that evolution is being culturally driven at this point in the development of our species. If there is not to be a permanent genetic split between human livestock and their predatory keepers, we have to find a way to reverse this condition (although, what with the corn-based food supply, abysmal educational standards, and the increasing trend of delegating most of our thinking to the Beast; the outlook is dim).

Remember that Lovecraft story "Rats in the Walls"? Yeah, let's not see how that might play out on a global scale, hm?

Also, Dr.Ag.On.? Let's look to the East. Maybe we'll get somewhere.

edit on 14-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: Long-ass ranty-rant

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Also, Dr.Ag.On.? Let's look to the East. Maybe we'll get somewhere.

First thing that occurred to me was looking at the capitalization which lead me to a PhD (Dr.) that works with Silver (Ag). I wasn't able to figure On with this idea.

But given the context of the rest of the thread it seems more likely that:

Dr- Designated Router, a concept used in routing protocol OSPF

Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) is an adaptive routing protocol for Internet Protocol (IP) networks. It uses a link state routing algorithm and falls into the group of interior routing protocols, operating within a single autonomous system (AS). It is defined as OSPF Version 2 in RFC 2328 (1998) for IPv4.[1] The updates for IPv6 are specified as OSPF Version 3 in RFC 5340 (2008).[2] Research into the convergence time of OSPF can be found in Stability Issues in OSPF Routing (2001).[3] OSPF is perhaps the most widely-used interior gateway protocol (IGP) in large enterprise networks

en.wikipedia.org...

Ag-Could still be silver or sticking with the context-Allocation group

An AG or allocation group is a subvolume in a file system which maintains its own track of free blocks and file data (and its own journal, in the case of XFS). This makes simultaneous file operations possible; only one write can happen to an AG at any time, but multiple operations can be performed on the file system, each happening in a different AG. In SMP systems multiple CPUs can write to different AGs, enabling physically concurrent disk operations on a single file system. (Hard disks can only do one thing at a time. However, file systems can span hard disks in various ways (RAID stripe, volume management, etc.)).

en.wikipedia.org...(file_systems)

and On could be 2 things in context:

On semiconductors

ON Semiconductor provides digital ASICs, mixed-signal ASICs, and custom foundry services for military & aerospace applications. Mil/Aero customers have depended on the company for over 40 years, for a reliable combination of technology, engineering services, and customer support. We have a strong position in applications for commercial avionics and military communications, ranging from "smart" missile guidance systems to flight management control systems on commercial airliners. In addition, the company provides FPGA-to-ASIC and ASIC-to-ASIC conversion services. ASIC design services offer hybrid and standard design flows.

www.onsemi.com...

or (and I find this one to be more likely considering it's connection to UNIX,) OS/Net the OpenSolaris community

OpenSolaris (pronounced /ˈoʊpən sɵˈlɑrɨs/), continuing as OpenIndiana following the sale of Sun to Oracle, was an open source computer operating system based on Solaris created by Sun Microsystems. It was also the name of the project initiated by Sun to build a developer and user community around the software. ...

Prior to Oracle's moving of core development 'behind closed doors', a group of former OpenSolaris developers decided to "fork" the core software. The OpenIndiana project, a part of the Illumos Foundation, aims to continue OpenSolaris development and distribution.[5]

OpenSolaris is a descendant of the UNIX System V Release 4 (SVR4) codebase developed by Sun and AT&T in the late 1980s. It is the only version of the System V variant of UNIX available as open source.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm still trying to grok the connections and implications of the above information, but considering, this seems like the most likely solution. Thoughts?

edit on 14-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Two points:

For T. and I, our new favorite phrase is, "It's a GD psy-op, maaaaaan." I didn't intend to imply that dude-lady is working on behalf of a 3-letter agency.

Also, I did not mean to imply that literal cannibalism is in the pipeline. Soylent Green as a socio-economic metaphor. But I am dead serious about a genetic schism.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Effing outstanding.

I also went with Dr. Silveron; I'm so glad you took things in this alternate, and far more likely accurate, direction.
edit on 14-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just read this page of the thread to a friend. He says: "That lady (Gabster) is a GD psy-op. Look at all the energy being put toward trying to derail the thread. I don't trust her, especially since she's trolled CIAGypsy before." Good point, T. I would add that I work in sustainable agriculture, Frater saves people for a living, and Ms. G is waist-deep in philanthropic work. I assure you we're doing OUR part to make the world less terrible. What are YOU doing? Aside from taking a prurient interest in grocery-store literature style CT's of questionable provenance? And taking pot-shots at a target you've arbitrarily assigned an enemy status? Oh yeah, that's right, you "know" in your "spirit" she's bad. Good thing you've got a "spirit" to do your thinking for you, as your brain seems to be out of commission. And that is the last scrap of thought or time you're squeezing out of this monkey.

Now who's turning into a self righteous snob who is trolling?....I've made my point, and I'm done...and I was never trying to troll this thread...merely trying to understand what it implied..sorry for thinking its important enough for all of us to understand...not just the 'chosen" few, or those who like to play the little games that stimulate their intellects and egos.

I will make it a point to no longer "derail" the thread, though you've done quite a job of that yourself , and have called me much worse than and treated me far worse than I have CIAGypsy, or you. I have never ever said I thought she was bad, you're putting words in my mouth, and painting this out to be something other than general frustration at the way she presents stuff.

Never once I have attacked your worth as a human being, only the post itself with all its little nuances. I seem to get raked over the coals for simple honesty about an Op, yet you can call me out to what degree of human being I am , because I spoke out. And you can get away with that behavior ,because you "help" people....?? You have done nothing but treat 10 times worse than what you accuse of me of..

This will be my final post...thank you for showing me what you are..

edit on 14-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

This will be my final response to you CIA .You say this is not a game but real life...yet you conclude your Op with these words...and a wink and a smiley,as well as a cool face that i could not get on the copy.

And now, with carefully crafted statements, I shall have you A.L.L. spinning. Enjoy your weekends, folks. The speculation is truly entertaining...

This is what I was responding to...your words are showing you enjoy having people spinning over you're carefully crafted statements....as well as finding it all quite entertaining. Nothing about the OP comes across as someone who thinks this is serious, but rather as a little game for entertainment. Its right there..in your words Gypsy....and that is solely why I responded the way I did.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

This will be my final response to you CIA .You say this is not a game but real life...yet you conclude your Op with these words...and a wink and a smiley,as well as a cool face that i could not get on the copy.

gabby,

I often "talk" with winks and smileys. It's just my way. Doesn't mean its being said with sarcasm or in any way derrogatory. Take a look at ANY of my posts....even the philosophical ones...and you'll see the same use of said emoticons.

It seems to me that the problem is that you take a negative connotation or perception to ANYTHING that I say due to your own judgment of me and my character. You color all my statements with this judgment and, whether it is correct or not, assign that prejudice to my statements. I am not responsible for your prejudicial opinions. If you want more clarification on something I've said, it would be helpful to ask for it without slamming my character or just generally being rude/sarcastic.

And now, with carefully crafted statements, I shall have you A.L.L. spinning. Enjoy your weekends, folks. The speculation is truly entertaining...

This is what I was responding to...your words are showing you enjoy having people spinning over you're carefully crafted statements....as well as finding it all quite entertaining. Nothing about the OP comes across as someone who thinks this is serious, but rather as a little game for entertainment. Its right there..in your words Gypsy....and that is solely why I responded the way I did.

Again, I think you are applying a negative prejudice on what I meant by these statements. By saying "I shall have you A.L.L. spinning" I meant that the posters will be spinning up ideas and speculation on the meaning of the content contained in the thread. It's not a negative or condescending statement in any fashion. It means that I had an anticipation of how someone could or would interpret my veiled content. And yes, it is veiled due to a specific purpose because it has to be for my safety.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Give it up Gypsy...I'm not painting anything a certain way, just strictly going by text and emoticons.

I did not get one bit of serious out of the OP, and it was full of nuances and "entertaining" mind games to me.
"Entertaining" was your word not mine..The last two sentences of the Op pretty much sums up the whole feeling of the post....so don't try and lay this on "you just don't know me and how I talk "..

Done with this topic, said all I have to say.

edit on 18-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

And herein is how they will control the masses and the world. What they aren't telling you is that their technology has gone far beyond the nano. It is organic technology, living and thinking under the blueprint of one very powerful point of control.

And what about the plan to use this to build complexes where they will house the sheeple? What about the living/biological technological metal that will be used and integrated in everything we depend on for buying, selling, transportation, communication etc.

It has been clear from the beginning that they would never reveal just how sophisticated and 'alien' their technology really is. The day that it is truly implemented will be the day that the world is truly shocked for the sheer power of it's control and effect on the human mind and neural system.

I have had dreams of black alien metal that is part organic and technologically rigged to the system, used to build structures so as to control the masses. It thinks for itself under the direction of the system it is centralized from.

These dreams did not feel like they were dreams and not to mention that I was a young girl when I kept having them. It was like a running video into something that would happen in the future. The even stranger thing is that my sister recieved the exact same dreams at the same time, even though we were not in communication until many years later. The word that comes to mind is b.e.a.s.t.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

While you may be right, that is not the direction I was going with my thread. It's of a rather different nature....

Interesting thoughts though....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Give it up Gypsy...I'm not painting anything a certain way, just strictly going by text and emoticons.

I did not get one bit of serious out of the OP, and it was full of nuances and "entertaining" mind games to me.
"Entertaining" was your word not mine..The last two sentences of the Op pretty much sums up the whole feeling of the post....so don't try and lay this on "you just don't know me and how I talk "..

Done with this topic, said all I have to say.

edit on 18-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

whatever....your loss.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hey look...

I think I am beginning to tune in enough to find my own bread crumbs.

www.businessweek.com...

CIAGypsy?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Frater.....YES!!!

::applause::

You are finally beginning to see. So, now ask yourself. This is a world without boundaries..... In a world where the "enemy lines" are no longer clear or defined, who are the combatants? And why?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ah, I don't want to say it. But it should concentrate the damages upon 'us' the people.

But, on the other hand, any of us could be the combatants right now. As long as Unix is at the core of this nation's IT infrastructure it will remain the Wild, Wild west and any of us could pick up the firebrand.

That is what is so heart rending about this for me. The power is right before us. That is the problem with Anonymous. Whether they are saying it directly or not; what can be inferred is that IT and computers are the keys to 'saving the world'. They are; but that power is not in the hands of the people. The funny video by Mr Mask nailed it.

'We gots this, America'

Yeah, the problem is that the very same power that is in the hands of Anonymous is right there waiting for us to pick it up. But instead people reach for 'Tablets' and 'Smart Phones'.

People! If it doesn't have a real keyboard on it you shouldn't be using it.

All that crap is designed to lure us off the Unix farm on to the next farm; and we are not going to like it. I promise. And Windows 8 is coming which will further knock personal computing in to the stoneage.

I want to go on but I have run out of steam for the moment.

Thanks, CIAG.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Frater210 because: This is gonna get good, ATS, more boring than UFOs but it may actually do some good.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Oh, and does Dr.Ag.On make house calls? Would I want him to?

I am starting to think maybe he does...

SpaceX's Dragon Cargo Craft Docking with the ISS

www.foxnews.com...

This is the only Dr.Ag.On. that i could find that is currently making house calls.

That thing is not somehow carrying some kind of 'new internet' is it?

edit on 27-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Is It?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join