It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With all the Bildeberger speculation....ask yourselves this....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

really..my introduction was trolling...?

Oh, sweet Aunt Jemima on a stack of steaming cow patties! I was referring to your first post on this thread. Although, since you mentioned your introduction, I went ahead and checked it out. Siting such dubious luminaries of the CT world as Svali, as well as other poorly substantiated subjects does not bode well for your discretion or critical thinking skills.

Where is the real MC happening? Well, you make a good object example. Always root out a verifiable source before committing yourself in such a deep emotional manner to a set of theories.

For those who get a "excited" to go run after the lil bread crumbs , that feed her ego..well..have at it.

Failing to say "erection" makes this comment no less offensive. You are a poo-flinging dunce, madam, and I will leave you to play in the gutter of your own mind.

edit on 12-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As for why (lightly) encoded terms are being employed by the OP, I would invite the curious to visit this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specifically, this might apply:

yes, i know that is fact as well. there are several locations across the untied states housing rows and rows of large mainframe type computers that are used primarily for scanning every email and every document sent over the internet for keywords. these emails are logged and examined on a daily basis by hords of technicians for possible threats to the tptb....
[2011-07-11 07:48:14] MRX : things have changed since then
[2011-07-11 07:48:50] MRX : its not a person or a group of people scanning them
[2011-07-11 07:49:15] MRX : the processors and servers and super computers are the intelligence
[2011-07-11 07:49:35] MRX : and one other thing
[2011-07-11 07:50:28] MRX : oh yeah i do.... but do you also know the internet is not the main frame? what we see as the internet is a sub frame to the main frame

This source is, of course, uncheckable, but makes sense within the context of "net-centric warfare" and related concepts.

In other words, explicit terminology or direct references would set the robot monitors to bleep-blooping.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Very interesting thread conversation. I missed that one when it came out. I just watched Eagle Eye the other day. Interesting movie. Similar concepts. Skynet?...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Very interesting thread conversation. I missed that one when it came out. I just watched Eagle Eye the other day. Interesting movie. Similar concepts. Skynet?...

If nothing else, automated information parsing and analysis does cut back on personnel costs.

But, yeah, joking aside, I think that a scenario along those lines might be pretty feasible.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just for interest's sake I thought I would add what are just some little nibblings that have been bugging at me.

Did you know that Alan Turing was making some pretty interesting discoveries ( i know that sounds lame but I am not feeling very creative right now) about the same time that Roswell went down and that he died at only the age of 41? You all might want to check this out...

en.wikipedia.org...

I did not know that until last night.

Also the story of Unix is interesting. Especially the part where it gets turned into BSD by the Berkeley Science Dept. and later becomes FreeBSD.

Free The Beast. FreeBSD. Their mascot is a little devil called 'beastie'

Anyway, I am either on to something or this will make for great SciFi.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Either that or great anime.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73ad96dbceeb.jpg[/atsimg]

Satsuki is an extreme rationalist, and attacks Yuzuriha when the latter cannot explain why killing humans is more wrong than the killing of the natural world. She spends much of her time wired into a massive supercomputer named the Beast (provided for her by Kanoe), through which she can physically control cables across Tokyo, using them for reconnaissance and offensive purposes.

Still, the Turing info is disconcerting. Have you looked into the results of his having been outed? Terrible.
edit on 12-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
MM, Frater, and selected others,

Ignore the static. There are those individuals who will never understand what is right below their nose. This is why they are called "she.e.pl.e." They are not important... I'm glad to see you are keeping your focus and heading in the R.I.GH.T. direction.

Cheerio.

I will have more for you soon.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
As for why (lightly) encoded terms are being employed by the OP, I would invite the curious to visit this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll be durned if the thread isn't 404'd.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Murdoch hacking scandal

Be aware of both the source and the story.

O.SIN.T

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'll be durned if the thread isn't 404'd.

This is getting fun. There really is nothing better than homegrown (conspiracies).

Have you looked into the results of his having been outed? Terrible.

Yeah, I went straight for it. Worse than terrible and obviously intentional. We know now that people 'in the know' are controlled through their sexuality. It is really gross to see this same tactic at work back in the 50's; it stands out glaringly...

Towards the end of his life Turing became interested in mathematical biology. He wrote a paper on the chemical basis of morphogenesis, and he predicted oscillating chemical reactions such as the Belousov–Zhabotinsky reaction, which were first observed in the 1960s

Turing's homosexuality resulted in a criminal prosecution in 1952, when homosexual acts were still illegal in the United Kingdom.

He accepted treatment with female hormones (chemical castration) as an alternative to prison.

He died in 1954, several weeks before his 42nd birthday, from cyanide poisoning. An inquest determined it was suicide; his mother and some others believed his death was accidental.

On 10 September 2009, following an Internet campaign, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown made an official public apology on behalf of the British government for the way in which Turing was treated after the war.

en.wikipedia.org...

I would like to point out that the first sentence that describes what Allan Turing was working on (mathematical biology) is really important. Mathematical Biology is now at the very cutting edge of science and technology (see: membrane computing) and this is the type of thing that D-wave's supposed quantum computer, which they just sold to Lockheed Martin, will be applied to.

Look at the way the first sentence from the above quoted paragraph segues in to the rest of the paragraph. It is almost as though the writer of this Wiki entry has been reading this thread.

It's The Computers, Stupid. Not The Nukes. Or The Bilderbergers.

Are we getting close, CIAGypsy?

For those not familiar with the Belousov–Zhabotinsky reaction to put it simply; it models order out of chaos. You can go to Google and search for 'Visions of Chaos'. It is software that will let you run the B-Z reaction in fantastical 2D and 3D manner. Let me know if you have trouble finding it. (all; please let me know).

Here it is anyway...softology.com.au...

edit on 13-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Added VoC link

edit on 13-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Flow

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Reinhardt liked to speak in riddles as well.

These people are just playing games with us.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

I promise that no one is playing games in the sense of trying to mislead anyone or beat each other off if that is what you are saying.

Check out the posts. What do you think of all the computer stuff?

I have to say that this is pretty timely considering that we all seem to be trying to make a decision as to whether or not we should trust Anonymous. I have made the decision for myself that they are, indeed, part of some kind of 'psy-op' that is involved with whatever real war is being waged out there while we watch the dog and pony show.

There really is nothing proprietary going on here. All of the posts and the pursuit of CIAGypsy's breadcrumbs is coming from my own steam and that of the others here trying to figure stuff out.

I don't like that you feel excluded. I hate feeling like that.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I don't feel excluded. I'm just tired of the chase.

Life, for me, has been hard enough.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

Understood.

I am still interested in what you think of where we have taken the bread crumbs. You, too, Gabby. And you, too WCitizen.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Has anyone gone to get Visions of Chaos?

If the software is too demanding for your computer, let me know because I know of other, free ,cellular automata software that runs B-Z and is much less demanding. in fact....

www.hermetic.ch...

Down to the lower left to download.

I am running it on my desktop now. You don't know what you are missing. And when you are done with B-Z you can run coupled cellular automata and trip out on that while we wait for CIAGypsy to return.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
And yet another post...

I am seeing now that I ran ahead a little. I see from the BskyB article that I need to go back and look at the fact that the OP said to watch the Data not necessarily the servers that the Data is on.

And where did we really get with Dr.Ag.On? That was on my mind again today.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Ignore the static. There are those individuals who will never understand what is right below their nose. This is why they are called "she.e.pl.e." They are not important... I'm glad to see you are keeping your focus and heading in the R.I.GH.T. direction.

oh..I see..the ones who can't follow your little cryptic messages,and egg hunts..are unimportant,and that's why we are just she.e.pl.e ? Gee thanks CIA gyspy..can see you have a heart of gold there. I'm sorry I'm not intelligent enough to be counted worthy of your time..

Maybe someday I'll get it R.I.GH.T ...and maybe in the end it doesn't matter...enjoy your games...for the selected chosen intelligent ones.

edit on 13-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well, you know about the dead end I reached there.

Returned to it later, found this after a slight modification of the search term:

www.deped.gov.ph...

Possibly a hit, may tie in with www.onstrat.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

oh..I see..the ones who can't follow your little cryptic messages,and egg hunts..are unimportant,and that's why we are just she.e.pl.e ? Gee thanks CIA gyspy..can see you have a heart of gold there. I'm sorry I'm not intelligent enough to be counted worthy of your time..

Maybe someday I'll get it R.I.GH.T ...and maybe in the end it doesn't matter...enjoy your games...for the selected chosen intelligent ones.

All right, you're still here. Perhaps you're even reading the material being explored, maybe even following up on some links. Fair play to you, if so.

The term "sheeple" tends to make me pretty nervous, and it makes me inclined to retract the dunce bit, if not the poo-flinging part. If you are following up on the meat of this thread, you must be aware that simply because you are too good to do a bit of research, you are still partaking of the research that others have been doing.

That's not terribly just, especially if you are disposed to contribute nothing but personal attacks.

If you have a genuine interest in the topics being addressed, awesome. Read our work, determine your own level of contribution, even if that means you confine yourself to lurking.

It just seems like maybe most of what you've posted may have been better suited for a U2U convo.
edit on 13-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: things and stuff

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

All right, you're still here. Perhaps you're even reading the material being explored, maybe even following up on some links. Fair play to you, if so.

The term "sheeple" tends to make me pretty nervous, and it makes me inclined to retract the dunce bit, if not the poo-flinging part. If you are following up on the meat of this thread, you must be aware that simply because you are too good to do a bit of research, you are still partaking of the research that others have been doing.

That's not terribly just, especially if you are disposed to contribute nothing but personal attacks.

If you have a genuine interest in the topics being addressed, awesome. Read our work, determine your own level of contribution, even if that means you confine yourself to lurking.

It just seems like maybe most of what you've posted may have been better suited for a U2U convo.
edit on 13-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: things and stuff

Some people like puzzles, others don't. CIAGypsy is right in saying that people appreciate what they work for more. I am also of the impression that there are things that can't be said outright by the person generating the interest in the discovery. I don't think it's a game in the F'ing with people way but in the way a cryptographer looks at a set of ciphers. Different games, one being manipulation, the other being the joy of discovery.

I don't have the inclination to play either. Nor is the direction of the thread generally in my aptitude or existing field of knowledge but I don't take offense. Instead I watch and learn and sometimes piece together what I know with what others have found. I think that is the real spirit of the thread and kudos to those who are enjoying working the puzzle (somehow we always end up running in the same threads.) Clever does not necessarily equate with manipulative. And Gypsy is nothing if not clever. If you don't' want to play, don't, but that doesn't mean there aren't things to learn nor does it mean that people are intentionally being offensive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join