With all the Bildeberger speculation....ask yourselves this....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I'm a simple little nobody. Just someone with an internet connection and an opinion. If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times before. Just because I'm a skeptic and ask the hard questions, you like to dismiss me and my opinions. As I said before, I'm not here to change your mind. I'm here to open it. But YOU have to be perceptive enough to see what needs changed and then willing enough to take the action. that all lies on YOUR plate.

You're not a skeptic who asks hard questions...you're the type who likes to play with peoples minds (wink wink)

Whoever you are,and whatever your purpose is here on this site, I smell something very phoney,and deceiving about you. You claim you want to open our minds, but instead of just sincere straight forwardness , you feed your ego with little head games.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
You're not a skeptic who asks hard questions...you're the type who likes to play with peoples minds (wink wink)

Whoever you are,and whatever your purpose is here on this site, I smell something very phoney,and deceiving about you. You claim you want to open our minds, but instead of just sincere straight forwardness , you feed your ego with little head games.

Awww.....now that just hurts my feelings! And here I thought you and I had come to a mutual understanding....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

well..in your mind perhaps..

I still don't understand why you aren't straightforward with your info,instead of dropping little hints..like your throwing crumbs on a trail.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I still don't understand why you aren't straightforward with your info,instead of dropping little hints..like your throwing crumbs on a trail.

Perhaps because people better appreciate things they WORK for instead of those they are simply handed without any effort.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Perhaps because people better appreciate things they WORK for instead of those they are simply handed without any effort.

yeah right..ok..and what is that supposed to mean..better that we work for truth ?..so that gives you and many others the right to hide behind it,and play games with it.

Your lil jabs at me mean NOTHING

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have a VERY strong suspicion that the wealthiest individuals on this planet aren't on any sort of list, and that no information about them whatsoever is publicly available.

It's long been my view that the Bilderbergers are, at best, middle-men; and at worst a Punch and Judy show for the inquisitive types in the general population. Or as CIAGypsy implies, it may serve both these functions simultaneously.

With rigid control over the information supply being technologically possible, we must assume it has already been implemented. Therefore, when reviewing any information allowed to persist and be duplicated, I allow for the strong probability that the data being presented is apocrypha, disinformation, or is considered by those with their hand on the info-tap to be innocuous to the interests of the man behind the curtain.
edit on 18-6-2011 by mistermonculous because: thing-a-ma-bob.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here’s something very strange. . .listen up.

I goggled the Archer project, since I never heard of it, and got to the page with links. I don’t know if this is the AP the OP was referring to, but . . . . When I opened up one of the links, guess what I immediately saw before I got to a YouTube video about the Archer Project?

A VISUAL OF THE CIA GYPSY AVATAR!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Here’s something very strange. . .listen up.

I goggled the Archer project, since I never heard of it, and got to the page with links. I don’t know if this is the AP the OP was referring to, but . . . . When I opened up one of the links, guess what I immediately saw before I got to a YouTube video about the Archer Project?

A VISUAL OF THE CIA GYPSY AVATAR!

Your point???

And...uh....how convenient that you posted no links...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

My point? Think about it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There's really not much speculating going on in the mainstream, they have moved from denying it exists to denying they have any power. I'm not really sure what it is supposed to mean if they maybe want the group to be exposed, the only reason I could think is they want people to think they control the world. If that were the case why not let a few activists in their group and either show they do control the world or just show they sit around playing sqaush or whatever it is rich old people do.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

My point? Think about it.

How droll.....

And here I thought you had gotten my hopes up!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hilarity:

www.mymgn.com...

And surely you're not maligning sweet Finland?

Nah, I kid, but this makes me distinctly uneasy about all the Russian you tend to throw around:
en.wikipedia.org...

And what's this all about, then?

www.vniia.ru...

Leaving breadcrumb trails is an excellent way to leak a few drops out of the info-tap.
edit on 18-6-2011 by mistermonculous because: Fnurgh.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Ok....let me give you another little bread crumb to follow....

Google "netcentric warfare"

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I think i know where you coming from and dank-je-wel for your perspective..

It is a question of how well your intuition is on the core of the matter and working from the inside out, instead of what most people do, going from a unstable reference point,with too much room to manouvre, to another.
You have to go to the hart of the matter and work from there, otherwise there are too much deviations which will lead you too much from the truth.

There is something going on behind the scenes that we will find out soon, and as you pointed out, it will be a big shocker for the people who have`nt figured it out yet.
I thiink i know what it is and it will be a the biggest leap for humanity ever, but i `m still reluctant to tell as i`m not sure my self how it will pan out.

But know that love will lead the way,as it is the only way thank god
edit on 18-6-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sorry, it took me a while to get my head out of Lovecraft and then Dr. Peter D. Beter and then I had to try and digest this strange thread.

Thanks so much. Super cool stuff; net-centric warfare. Totally right up my alley right now. So did I find the right Project Archer when I found the C++ debug project? Or did I get the wrong one?

Because if it is the right one my neck hairs stood up after reading the net-centric warfare stuff. Totally great stuff once MM hipped me to the breadcrumbs.

So...

I was a born CTer, or whatever we are called, but this quote made me go pro nearly 15 years ago...

Henry Kissinger: "Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence.

It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenarios, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

-Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberg organization meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1991. Transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates.

Source:www.crossroad.to...

Listen, I automatically figure that if we are seeing it then it was meant to be. I never have given too much credence to the standard groups that conspiracy theorists (CTers) finger. I prefer darker danker thangs than that due to the fact that I just read better science fiction than most. No accounting for taste, no?

I am too wee to follow maybe exactly where you are going with this but somehow I am reminded of W. Reich's Listen, Little Man! in terms of knowing how we are hooked into defeatism and autosarcophagy by what I think you might be referring to as mind control. I actively try to degauss that crap.

Oh, and does Dr.Ag.On make house calls? Would I want him to?

So, just the net-centric link has been worth the ride but I am wondering if I am even in the ball-park?

May we please have some more crumbs. You also might be interested to know that the net-centric thing does work. It works on ATS and it worked to get me to this thread. I am down.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'd say your a decoy to the globalists at Bilderberg that have insane security

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
They need to be comfortable enough in how they conduct things to ensure that there leverage is firmly in place before going public plus the fact that since and seeing how we have the numbers game in our favour which we must currently have.

They need to implement their depopulation campaign before they can go public with this. Something tells me though that they will launch prematurely and get caught red handed and when that happens watch out as things afterwards will get very interesting.

Gypsy,
Use your insider info and you can figure it out on your own.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The preceding is just a very small list of the far reaching aspect of the entire TPTB Structure and Overall Architecture!
edit on 27-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
May we please have some more crumbs. You also might be interested to know that the net-centric thing does work. It works on ATS and it worked to get me to this thread. I am down.

bread crumb #2.

www.fpri.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Gypsy,
Use your insider info and you can figure it out on your own.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The preceding is just a very small list of the far reaching aspect of the entire TPTB Structure and Overall Architecture!
edit on 27-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

There is nothing I need to fig.u.re out, mon ami...

If you believe the ppl you listed above are what this is really about, you are clueless. Sorry to be so brash, but I will not mince words with you.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

There is nothing I need to fig.u.re out, mon ami...

whats with all the periods between your word letters?

And now, with carefully crafted statements, I shall have you A.L.L. spinning.

as why two reportedly N.EU.T.R.AL. countries feel the need to have cheap, offensive weapons?

just curious mon amis...secret CIA code?..
..must be a reason behind it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join