It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With all the Bildeberger speculation....ask yourselves this....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If they were truly up to something nefarious at this conference, why would it occur in the open? Ah, there are those of you who would say they feel they have nothing to fear from the little man or that the fact they keep their agenda private means something. I say you are all easily fooled because you don't understand how this world really operates in the modern era. People are made or broken by the data. This is the data information age, people....get with the program! Information = Power. Information = Money. Alstublieft! Which of you is clever enough to put it all together? Vous? tbi? tu? The world has become one global breathing dr.a.g.on.

Further, and even more importantly, how are strategic battles often fought and won? Where are my military historians to answer this question??? I bet you know the answer. By stealth. By having your enemy surrounded and taking them over by surprise.

now combine the two.

I find it ironic that a group of such enterprising individuals as those on ATS would not ask themselves the obvious. Is Bildeberger a decoy?

You also don't see what occurs out in the open but right under your nose. Take the Archer Project as a prime example. Go ahead, google it. Looks inconspicuous enough. It's meant to... That's what you do when you are engineered to fly under the radar. But ask yourselves more critical questions....such as why two reportedly N.EU.T.R.AL. countries feel the need to have cheap, offensive weapons? Weapons that can fire any kind of ammo, including biological ones.

And now, with carefully crafted statements, I shall have you A.L.L. spinning.

Enjoy your weekends, folks.
The speculation is truly entertaining...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
If they were truly up to something nefarious at this conference, why would it occur in the open?

Out in the open? Care to explain how this is out in the open?

I got news for you, they don't want it in the open. The only reason it is undeniable now is because of the Bilderberg researchers like Jim Tucker. A few years ago people were denying Bilderberg existed. Then a few months ago they denied Jim Tucker knew when they would meet. And now they are playing damage control to say it is just some Barbeque where people get together in what amounts to a vacation.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I do think that the Bilderburgers are simply part of a larger faction, but I dont understand what they do that is out in the open.

media members invited are hand picked. Reports are scrutinized before they are released. And by all accounts, not everything that is said at the meetings becomes public.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So I'm just curious, if Bilderberg is just a distraction, what is it a distraction from? The Archer project? So how does the Archer project control the world?
edit on 11-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well why don't you go and see for yourself since this is such an "open" event and post a thread regarding the details, that would be terrific. Or you could just ask other people at the hotel what they heard while they were there. Oh that is right, no one is allowed in. Hmmm, well ask the media then, oh wait no media allowed either. Owell, maybe next year.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I do think that the Bilderburgers are simply part of a larger faction, but I dont understand what they do that is out in the open.

media members invited are hand picked. Reports are scrutinized before they are released. And by all accounts, not everything that is said at the meetings becomes public.

I say it is "out in the open" because you know about it. Sure, you don't know the details of what they discuss and you aren't admitted to the conference. But you still know it is going on and, generally speaking, with whom.

You kill yourselves with your own skepticism. But, of course, that's the way it is supposed to be. No skin off my back. If you feel you've got it pegged, so be it. Ignore the thread...

And you all wonder amongst yourselves why psychological warfare is so pathetically easy.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So I'm just curious, if Bilderberg is just a distraction, what is it a distraction from? The Archer project? So how does the Archer project control the world?

Nope...completely missed the target.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I say it is "out in the open" because you know about it. Sure, you don't know the details of what they discuss and you aren't admitted to the conference. But you still know it is going on and, generally speaking, with whom.

You kill yourselves with your own skepticism. But, of course, that's the way it is supposed to be. No skin off my back. If you feel you've got it pegged, so be it. Ignore the thread...

And you all wonder amongst yourselves why psychological warfare is so pathetically easy.

I know that XE has backdoor deal with our gov't. Does that mean those deals are out in the open?

Knowing that something exists, and knowing what they are doing, is VERY different.

I certainly dont think I have it pegged, which is my whole point. We dont have it all pegged, because they are not 'out in the open'.

Did you consider that they put out the appearance of being 'out in the open' to deflect from the fact that they are ANYTHING BUT out in the open?

Frankly, you are a bit hypocritical here. My skepticism kills me. But isnt this ENTIRE thread based upon YOUR skepticism?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I know that XE has backdoor deal with our gov't. Does that mean those deals are out in the open?

Well, now....I'm not the one who brought that into the topic....

Knowing that something exists, and knowing what they are doing, is VERY different.

Da....absolutely true. BUT...It's like watching a rattlesnake. The rattling tail and movement captures the prey's attention and completely misses the real danger that it didn't see until its too late.

Did you consider that they put out the appearance of being 'out in the open' to deflect from the fact that they are ANYTHING BUT out in the open?

Maybe in the past. Not anymore. Ever heard of adaptability? Changing your weakness to a strength?

Frankly, you are a bit hypocritical here. My skepticism kills me. But isnt this ENTIRE thread based upon YOUR skepticism?

Oui, mon ami.... You are onto me.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

oh well thanks for clarifying (sarcasm). So your saying the Bilderberg is a front for a more nefarious operation you don't want to share with us? Great.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

oh well thanks for clarifying (sarcasm). So your saying the Bilderberg is a front for a more nefarious operation you don't want to share with us? Great.

I never said Bildeberger was a "front" for anything. I simply said you are failing to see what is right before your eyes (as evidenced by Archer Project, as an EXAMPLE). This includes Bildeberger.

As for wanting me to spoon feed you, its not going to happen. That's what got you (and everyone else) into this mess to begin with. Open your eyes, use some critical thinking and relational skills, and figure it out.

I'm not saying more. I've put myself out there enough on ATS. Believe what you want. I'm not here to change your mind. I'm here to open it. If you choose to take an alternative course, c'est la vie...
That's your prerogative.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I do not really consider this sort of meeting "out in the open". They likely learned a long time ago that calling on the phone gets risky and email or paper is just out of the question.

I am sure they tried "Pass it down" but that too got all twisted!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I agree with you in principle, there are a lot of red herrings thrown out there as psy-op/obfuscation but...

I find it interesting though looking at their agenda and what actually happens. Here is an example from 2009's Bilderberg:

From an article dated May 5, 2009

* The future of the US dollar and US economy: The plan is for the Bilderberg Group players, through their allies in Washington and Wall Street to continue to deceive millions of savers and investors who believe the hype about the supposed up-turn in the economy. They are about to be set up for massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead. The bank “stress tests” now being conducted by Washington are little more than a shameless hoax: Based on the irrational assumption that the economy won’t get as bad as it already is!

* US unemployment: Solutions and assumptions (Stated as such in the pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees.) Bilderberg is quietly assuming that US unemployment numbers will hover around 14% by the end of this year, far higher than the official numbers released by the US government.

* Depression or a prolonged stagnation? (Stated as such in the pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees.) Bilderberg is looking at two options: Either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline, and poverty … or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency.

* There will be a final push for the enactment of Lisbon Treaty, pending on Irish voting YES on the treaty in Sept or October. One of their concerns is addressing and neutralizing the anti-Lisbon treaty movement called “Libertas” led by Declan Ganley. One of the Bilderberger planned moves is to use a whispering campaign in the US media suggested that Ganley is being funded by arms dealers in the US linked to the US military.

joerobertson.com...

For the first three points all one needs to do is look around to see that this occurred. As for the fourth point:

From October 3 2009 (Hmmm. October, Just like the Bilderberg agenda stated in May...

In a dramatic political U-turn, Ireland has voted decisively in favour of the Lisbon treaty just 16 months after it first rejected the European Union reform plan.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Or highlights from 2010 published June 5 2010:

On the issue of the BP oil spill, the Bilderbergers made it clear that President Obama’s apparent “outrage” at BP and his threat of criminal procedures against the company was an little more than an act and that British Petroleum, who have been represented at Bilderberg meetings in the past by people like Peter Sutherland, former non-executive chairman of BP, were still “one of our brothers,”

A year later have any criminal charges been seriously pursued against BP? Nope. Heck, you barely hear about BP in the news anymore.

“Gas prices are going to be nice and cheap this summer,” said Tucker, adding that they would start to rise again to the $4 a gallon level around November when artificial scarcity is created.

While November 2010 found gas prices still in the high $2's, low $3's. They are in the $4 range currently-only a half a year later.

Fortunately we have not bombed Iran as was suggested.

www.prisonplanet.com...

This dovetails with the revelations overheard by Guardian journalist Charlie Skelton at the Hotel Dolce Sitges before the meeting began when he heard conference organizers lamenting the fact that protest numbers are growing at Bilderberg events each year and that they represent a “threat” to Bilderberg’s agenda. In addition, prominent Bilderberg Zbigniew Brzezinski, the man who warned recently that a “global political awakening” was threatening to derail the move towards global government, was expected to be in attendance at this year’s meeting.

Obviously there are other decision making bodies that are unknown/unnamed, but one only needs to look at how the B'berg agenda plays out to see that they have a voice in what goes on.
edit on 11-6-2011 by coyotepoet because: 2010 agenda info

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

And now, with carefully crafted statements, I shall have you A.L.L. spinning. Enjoy your weekends, folks. The speculation is truly entertaining...

Ya think?..oh yeah..I'm just spinning

.I find it amusing that you,and others like you take this site as a means of entertainment.

I really feel that there are plenty that lay low behind the scenes, in the know about the plans of the NWO, and quite frankly think they are "above" the rest , who don't have means to inside information.

Most likely the same ones, with multiple memberships, that post stuff, just to get the "sheeple' stirred up,and then sit back and laugh at it.

I wonder if CIA agents get turned off by their own ?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well, now....I'm not the one who brought that into the topic....

Da....absolutely true. BUT...It's like watching a rattlesnake. The rattling tail and movement captures the prey's attention and completely misses the real danger that it didn't see until its too late.

Maybe in the past. Not anymore. Ever heard of adaptability? Changing your weakness to a strength?

Oui, mon ami.... You are onto me.

1)No, you didnt. I did. I brought it in as an example of things that are "out in the open", that really arent. Just the same as the bilderburgers.

2)I do agree that the TRUE nefarious activity takes place in dark corners we never hear about. Does that automatically mean that other groups dont have agendas?

3)Adaptability is EXACTLY what I was referring to. People had issues with the fact the the bilderburgers wre so secretive. So they changed to being "out in the open" without actually being open about anything. That way, people such as yourself can say "well they are out in the open, so they cant be doing anything TOO evil".

4)I am on to you. Your speculation is correct in your eyes. Everyone else's is not.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Everything in our known society is a distraction, a deflection from the truth. When we come close to discovering one truth, it too serves as a deflection. The world is purposely spun for this precise effect. Ask yourself this, if you knew the very truth would it change your circumstances? Are you still not a serf with little relavence in the worldly scheme of things? Would you be able to come against a power that encompasses all power, money and anonymity?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

How about you quit with the riddles and spit it out. What exactly do YOU think is going on there?
Any group larger than one has leaks, if you think a bunch of rich old fat guys are going to sit in a circle and plan the apocolypse without someone selling out you are far too optimistic.
Hang out at any Denny's in Virginia and you'll get a lot more bang for your ten bucks.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Nothing mysterious about the bildebergs or any other of them, in there meetings all they talk about is business and how to get richer and richer, and stuff like managing human resources, and how to better maintain and streamline the pyramid system so as they always stay on top and control the peasants. Really that's about all it comes down to.

And there is nothing hidden that is of this world out there, its all transparent, if you have the time and will to look at it closer and in all kinds of different lights, all you have to do when thinking of these secret mysterious clubs for rich people, to get a grasp of what there all about. Just think of any business board meeting and that is what its all like, basically all about power, and money and control only using different words to say the same thing, and all those things that power and money bring. You know bling bling chicks and all that stuff.

There ain't nothing in this world to believe in, there is nothing to believe.

"In some remote corner of the universe, poured out and glittering in innumerable solar systems, there once was a star on which clever animals invented knowledge. That was the highest and most mendacious minute of 'world history' - yet only a minute. After nature had drawn a few breaths the star grew cold, and the clever animals had to die." — Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

How about you quit with the riddles and spit it out. What exactly do YOU think is going on there? Any group larger than one has leaks, if you think a bunch of rich old fat guys are going to sit in a circle and plan the apocolypse without someone selling out you are far too optimistic. Hang out at any Denny's in Virginia and you'll get a lot more bang for your ten bucks.

It's obvious she enjoys the riddles ,and likes to see people chase their "tales" so to speak.

Not a chance she would ever spit out what she really does know , but she likes throwing out crumbs,so she can be "entertained" by the responses,all along knowing more than she would ever be willing to reveal, to the likes of regular members on ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Trublbrwing

How about you quit with the riddles and spit it out. What exactly do YOU think is going on there? Any group larger than one has leaks, if you think a bunch of rich old fat guys are going to sit in a circle and plan the apocolypse without someone selling out you are far too optimistic. Hang out at any Denny's in Virginia and you'll get a lot more bang for your ten bucks.

It's obvious she enjoys the riddles ,and likes to see people chase their "tales" so to speak.

Not a chance she would ever spit out what she really does know , but she likes throwing out crumbs,so she can be "entertained" by the responses,all along knowing more than she would ever be willing to reveal, to the likes of regular members on ATS.

I'm a simple little nobody. Just someone with an internet connection and an opinion. If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times before.

Just because I'm a skeptic and ask the hard questions, you like to dismiss me and my opinions. As I said before, I'm not here to change your mind. I'm here to open it. But YOU have to be perceptive enough to see what needs changed and then willing enough to take the action. that all lies on YOUR plate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join