It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Belgium!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Omg never thought i would be writing this.

I live in Belgium near Brussels and for three years i have been going outside for a smoke in my garden and looking to the sky at night. I have seen countless planes pass by and even in my conspiracy days where i was hooked on ufo's i would wish to see one on those nights but time passed and I began to be less interested in ufo's conspiracy and what have you.

The reason im saying this is because i don't want to come over as a person who by wishfull thinking and imagination created a ufo out of a regular thing.

Its 23:33 and i saw it at around 23:20 it was Huge and it had one very bright white light and several red lights which where pulsating and seemed to be located on the lower part of what ever I saw. The lights also seemed not to be seperated, what i mean is that it wasn't 3 red lights it was a string of lights as it were. Like those tube of lights on christmas which are all dots of lights in a tube which pulsate. The white light was probebly on the front as it was going that direction. Not only that, it made a noise which I have never heard before. It was a pulsating weird sound.

I immediatly spotted it first glance when I came outside and I kept looking at it for about 5-6 minutes in that time i have called 2 friends and recorded a #ty video (ofcourse as always) with my phone.

So I came outside and the first thing I notice (when i say first i mean the fleeting impression you get before your brain has fully processed what u actuall see) is that at first it looked kind of like a plane as it had a white light and a red one. Only then did i notice what it was, the red light wasnt pulsating on intervals like 1... 2... 3 it was not like that. Also the first thought was wow this plane is either huge because it was so wide or this isn't a plane. I am 100% sure it is not a plane. It was very high and still it was roughly 20-30 times wider and larger than any previously passig plane including low flying planes which leave a distinct and easely recognizable sound with them especially at a quiete night.

But this thing was almost quiete and it was floating by with this truely sci-fi humming you would expect. Most of the time of the 5-6 minutes i was scrambling for a camera (which my parents took to germany on vacation), then a phone which i called my friend to come outside but due to her being in the city and being surrounded by houses she didn't see anything. My house is on the slope of a mountain so automaticly i have a more open view. if i stand in the garden the left side is open as I have a traintrack going next to me house and on the other side its only farm land so no obstructions there. the thing also it was like 80 degrees from me so it wasn't totally above me but it was pretty close in terms of the degrees from the ground to the air. maybe i will find a video on youttube with a similar craft cought on tape.

I don't know if this is extratersrial what I do know is that it is out of the ordenary.

If by chance other Belgian people have seen this please confirm.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
rough sketch of what i saw

also the white light was as bright as the surrounding stars

edit on 11-6-2011 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
sounds interesting. would like to see the video even if its not that good.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If it is an IFO, it sounds like a blimp flying at night. Does Belgium have any NOTAMs which you can access online?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
If it is an IFO, it sounds like a blimp flying at night. Does Belgium have any NOTAMs which you can access online?

Well the Good Year blimp has been visiting Belgium a week or so ago.

www.autosport.be...

Perhaps it was the same Blimp making a return flight over Europe.?

Here's a Youtube video of the GoodYear Blimp on a night flight:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

The Good year Blimp at night looks similar.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Fantastic work.

Like to hear what the OP thinks, but going by what has been said, I would concur.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Could it be this???

the solar impulse that landed in Brussels last night...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

The Good year Blimp at night looks similar.

There we go! Good old fashion reasonable research and investigating....
Good job!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wuzzy
Could it be this???

the solar impulse that landed in Brussels last night...

Wuzzy having seen your linked video on the Solar Impulse, I think that it may well have been the Solar Pulse as the time seems to tie in with the OP's sighting.
www.solarimpulse.com...

So It's either the Solar Pulse or a blimp......but probably not ET.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by Logical one

Fantastic work.

Like to hear what the OP thinks, but going by what has been said, I would concur.

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
There we go! Good old fashion reasonable research and investigating....
Good job!

Thanks guys......but I might have been wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Still it would be nice to get some feedback from the OP.
Maybe I'm wrong and you're right... We don't know yet

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I've just learnt that tragedy struck the Good Year Blimp just this weekend.

It went up in flames and was completely destroyed over Germany killing the pilot.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Eerily reminiscent of the The Hindenburg disaster, it was very sad and ironic that the Good Year blimp was on tour promoting safety.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

top topics

join