It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner brought down by Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The only persons I trust in government are Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. All the rest are bought and paid for by the corporations and special interests.

All of the others in the gang of 535 are corrupt and have skeletons in their closet.

If they step out of line with the corporate owners, they are exposed.

Just like Rod Blogoyavich who rallied against the banks.

www.takepart.com...

Weiner, rallied against Israel.

www.weiner.house.gov...

Does anyone see a pattern here?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Weiner professes sorrow for what he did,he seems genuine on cnn,tptb want his position for one of there own.
Slowly they replace those that are not part of there plan.

link   
I've always thought Paul and Kucinich should run for President.....of the Internet.

Would be really interesting to see who would get more of the kook vote.

My guess would be Ron Paul, but I'm sure it would be close.

link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

www.weiner.house.gov...

No, I don't and I'm the first to cast blame at the Knesset but this theory is just too out there for reality to be a part of it. Did the Mossad take those pictures and hack his online account? Not seeing this at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

What does your post have anything to do with Weiner and Israel? As I can tell Weiner got into to all his trouble for wanting to show his weiner. What can one expect when he and his wife are both in the Hillary camp. The politicians are the very scapings of the bottom of the barrel. No one else would want to associate with the criminal demented element running the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

www.weiner.house.gov...

No, I don't and I'm the first to cast blame at the Knesset but this theory is just too out there for reality to be a part of it. Did the Mossad take those pictures and hack his online account? Not seeing this at all.

MSM doesnt have to purport it. But they will to push an agenda.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Weiner didn't rally against Israel he was on Israels side read it closeR!

Following President Obama’s speech on the Middle East, Weiner was one of the leading critics of the Administration call for Israel to withdraw to the 1967 lines with mutually agreed upon swaps.

Citing the ill-fated US demand for a total "settlement" freeze, which brought peace talks to a halt when the Palestinians refused to negotiate unless this unreasonable condition was met, Weiner noted that President Obama again repeated his mistake by giving the Palestinians yet another American-created precondition – the 1967 borders.

At the meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu, Weiner reiterated his support for Israel at a time when the both the merger of Hamas and Fatah and the Palestinian Authority’s refusal to return to the negotiating table pose serious challenges to the ongoing peace process.

“Israel remains our nation’s strongest ally in the Middle East, and I made it clear to the Prime Minister we will continue to offer our steadfast support to the one true democracy in that region of the world,” Weiner said. “Time after time, Israel has made its intention for peace clear, and setting unnecessary preconditions for negotiations will not lead us towards peace in the region. We’ve been down this road before.”

edit on 11-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by youwouldknow

I don't listen to the MSM. I listen to my own logic. It's worked so far.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Weiner is very pro-Israel, I don’t see your reasoning how Israel is behind this scandal.You may have misread the article about Weiner and Israel.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Wiener railed against a lot of people. He had a lot of enemies. I can't blame Isreal for this when Republicans were watching his twitter action all along. He was stupid for using twitter. If he kept it on his computer, he would still be vulnerable though, he shouldn't have even trusted the women that he was tweeting not to leak it.

If I had a picture of a congressman's wang, I would sell it!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I've always thought Paul and Kucinich should run for President.....of the Internet.

and the 'non-kooks' vote for...obama? Bush? Palin? Come on now....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Im with Jesse on this. Why is it that the Government can lie to us on multiple occasions but as soon as we slip up and lie to the Government we go to jail? Weiner should be thrown in prison and made an example of in my oppinion. These people should have to live by the same laws they enforce on us.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ron Paul denies that 911 was an inside job, and accepts, without question, the findings of the 911 Commission. So in my mind he is a coward and a stooge, and certainly not to be trusted. Do you notice he actually doesnt do anything. He just has the all important opposing view, to make people like yourself still hang on to the belief that USA is in fact a Nation, a Democracy, whereas in actual fact it is not and you are not a citizen. WAKE UP !

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Just maybe he did it to himself by acting like a teen and then lying about it...Does not appear to need to have been set up by anyone.

When you put yourself in the position of "being caught in the act" and then lie about it over and over you set yourself up for the hard fall that is coming.

Weiner did not need to be set up by Israel or by anyone else...he did it to himself. This is stupid thinking and the creation of more DRAMA than there is. The married man who as a public official who is going to be under the mircoscope more than the rest of the population should know better than to send pictures across the internet and blame someone else for it nor should a married man like Weiner be contacting a teenager.

This was a stupid move on his part and I am sure Israel has much better things to do than set up some two-bit politician that through his own behavior would eventually create his own downfall.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

How is Weiner being in opposition to Obama's plan to swap pre 67 borders "rallying against Israel"?
Weiner is a big supporter of Israel.

"Brought down by Israel" ?? I don't get it. I didn't see the picture, but is he an uncircumsized Jew? Perhaps Israel is angry about the Weiner family disobeying the laws of Moses and they hacked his Twitter account to find all the pics of the uncircumsized penis that they knew he had!

edit on 11-6-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Kucinich was on the fence about the health care bill because he was following his ideals. Then he followed Obama onto a plane and had a "discussion". He then followed Obama off the plane and supported the unconstitutional health care bill. Any questions?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

Thats true, but if Ron starts talking conspiracy theory, then everyone will think he is crazy. The only other thing that was questionable to me regarding him, and this seems odd from some of his other views, is him being against abortion...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Or he could have been brought down by the fact that he was a sleezy , arrogant, sexual deviant that got caught in his own game, all the while having a pregnant wife, and an affinity for under age girls............

Case closed

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The only persons I trust in government are Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. All the rest are bought and paid for by the corporations and special interests.

All of the others in the gang of 535 are corrupt and have skeletons in their closet.

If they step out of line with the corporate owners, they are exposed.

Just like Rod Blogoyavich who rallied against the banks.

www.takepart.com...

www.weiner.house.gov...

...that people who think with their penises tend to get into trouble in government?
I'm not seeing the connection here. As much as people love to blame Israel, I think the lesson to be learned here is that if you show your penis to people online, it's going to come back to bite you.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Hah! yah he's genuinely sorry he got caught with his hand in the cooky jar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join